It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attacking village in Brazil! (documentary)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

UFOs attacking village in Brazil 1977. More than 80 people got physically injured, and in total the military interviewed more than 3000 witnesses. In addition, the military spent several weeks on an operation in the village while the sightings still happened. The commander in charge of the operation went public on what they had experienced in the 90s. Not long after he was found dead...

You should all see this amazing documentary!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
thats amazing!!! why was it not on cnn? cnn could spread the word to millions of viewers.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
^ Being the conspiracy master, i thought you would know. Basically, as someone said in the documentary thread stuff like this doesn't get the attention it deserves because showing factual evidence about UFOs on TV seems to be a bit of a taboo.

They just air the hoaxed ones and laugh it off.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They attack the ones that do not submit easily. America will dance her way into hell and will probably stage a welcome party for UFOs and the creatures. I saw that documentary some time ago and I have read about it on the web. Those are the demons who are behind the ones that control.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
thats amazing!!! why was it not on cnn? cnn could spread the word to millions of viewers.

It could be because the events took place in 1977. CNN didn't come into existence until 1980. A better question would be why wasn't it covered by the major news outlets of the day ( NBC, CBS, and ABC)? Too bad that in all the accounts of the repeated attack on the villagers, no one thought to take any pictures.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
They attack the ones that do not submit easily. America will dance her way into hell and will probably stage a welcome party for UFOs and the creatures. I saw that documentary some time ago and I have read about it on the web. Those are the demons who are behind the ones that control.

Huh? what the hell does america have to do with it?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sorry for being skeptical, but eye witness accounts hardly counts for 'factual evidence.'

Panic spreads.

Anyway, here are some further links on the 'Colares Incident'.
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufologie.net...
ufos.about.com...
www.uforc.com...
mufon.com...
www.ufodata.co.uk... (pdf file)
And a year old ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Sorry for being skeptical, but eye witness accounts hardly counts for 'factual evidence.'

Gear, I suggest you watch the documentary. I’m 15 minutes in now, and this goes beyond eye witnesses. These witnesses have puncture marks on their body.

Anyway back to the video…

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I watched 30 min into it before I posted.

By what I said I was refering to this:

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Stuff like this doesn't get the attention it deserves because showing factual evidence about UFOs on TV seems to be a bit of a taboo.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I enjoyed the documentary, however I would have liked if they had actually went over the reports from other military personnel.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've never heard of this UFO case but just saw the beginning of the video and it looks like a good one. Also will be looking at those links provided by ConspiracyNut... thanks Trapped Soul for posting the vid.!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So let me get this right, the aliens travelled across the galaxy and when they arrived they decided to attack a village of Brazillian peasents. What you have to consider is that if Ufo's are attacking the village - why are they doing it? I enjoyed reading Sirens quite strange ideas of "America dancing its way into hell" and "the demons" in "control". Very interesting, but unfortunately not very useful. Why are the Ufo's doing this, I have no idea, does anyone propose any theories?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by superpaul55]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am surprised that the Ufologist didn't ask the daughter at some point about having that object removed from her fathers arm before burial.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
^ Agreed, why did they not have that examined? There's too many things left unexplained in this documentary. And it is hard to swallow.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As implausible as it may sound, the indigneous people of that island have somehow provoked the wrath of the gods. The gods that they have worshipped for thousands of years are actually 'real'... they are transdimensional terrestrial beings who actually feed off the energy of those inhabitants on that island ... that energy that these beings feed off is that energy that comes in the form of thought, prayer, sacrificial offerings; in short, they feed off the energy of those islanders who worship them and this in turn gives these beings their strength to do things like even physically manifest for short periods of time where those who worship them can actually even 'see' them -- and I'm not just talking 'mentally' -- but they can actually see them manifest into our dimension in flesh and blood.
Now the power, the intelligence and the ingenuity of these transdimensional beings should not be under-estimated. They have the know-how and the ablility to manifest what to us looks like advanced technology.... stuff that's waaaaaaay ahead of our time. They have access to such technology because they are time-travelers plus they are also in contact with other interdimensional beings who are terrestrial on other planets in other galaxies --- the information these beings have at their finger tips is beyond our comprehension but they can use it when they want to. In the case of what happened on that island, most likely it had to do with an up and rising industrialization and the utilization of modern agricultural practices that were polluting what was once a pristine environment. There may have been some componant of that pollution that was having a negative effect in some way or form on those terrestrial beings who exist in that geographic area and those beings were angry about it .. but because most inhabitants of that island were themselves modernized due to the infiltration of the modern world into their culture and way of living, these beings thought to make a more lasting impression amongst those people by manifesting and attacking (wrath of the gods... something they've been doing for thousands of years to keep everyone there on that island in line) ... so they came in the form of technology and used advanced methods to i.e. ray beams and so on to make their point.
You would be able to ask the shamans on that island why they were attacked the way they were and it would be wise to listen to them because they know what's going on.....

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So basically Palasheea (I shall cut out all of the unnecessary prophetic jargon).

They aren't aliens, they are actually "transdimensional terrestrial beings" who are pretending to be be aliens so they can punish the inhabitants for creating polution and modernizing. This polutiuon and modernization has apparently disrupted the "transdimensional terrestrial beings" power plant - a group of Brazillian peasents. This is all very interesting, if I may ask. How are you aware of this?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm only guessing on all of this but having said this I am in the process of formulating my own tentative conclusions on UFO's and the phenomena and those beings who are associated with them. I'm very much leaning toward Jacques Vallee's observations and idea's on what UFO's and extraterrestrial's actually are. And because of my ITC work which includes those correspondances I have with other experimenters all over the world.... we are seeing all kinds of strange looking beings in the results of our experiments where they look very much like those beings of Magonia.
It could be that if our world ends due to our own irresponsibilities on several different levels, those transdimensional beings will also cease in existence (but I doubt that) or find themselves 'homeless'.... one can go on and on speculating on things about all of this but I'm now interested in reading up on what others are saying about these topics...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes I was aware you were only guessing all of this. What I suggest you do is not 'read up' on these subjects but actually sit down alone and have a think about what your reading implies and what a hole you are digging yourself.

To everyone have a look at his 'Itc experiment' in which he edits videos of the evil 'elitists' to look like 'reptillians', it is at the most amusing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Toc

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Straight disinformation.
I don't believe a moment that one isolated case attack.
We all know that by now, they could have wiped us clean of the surface.
Why bringing on these boards stuff that just don't make any sense other than if you are paid for bringing disinformation to the population?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
Straight disinformation.
I don't believe a moment that one isolated case attack.
We all know that by now, they could have wiped us clean of the surface.
Why bringing on these boards stuff that just don't make any sense other than if you are paid for bringing disinformation to the population?

Could it be that that attack was also to serve as some kind of message to the world? If that's the case then what occurred on that island served a larger purpose which would render it something beyond just an isolated incident.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join