It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Daylight Disc Taped By Hungarian Military Pilot!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
(This is an exclusive from Rense.com and copyrighted. So, unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this amazingly clear photograph here. But click on the link below and see this for yourself! This is one of the clearest pics I have seen!)

Was it a blimp or a UFO?

It was taken by a Hungarian pilot who recorded a spectacular video of this silver disk object on September 29, 2001. The craft was flying to his left side and then moved very fast past him in the clouds as can be seen in the video.

Here's The Link!

[edit on 17-12-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Looking at the underbelly of the ship it looks more like a blimp to me. The small protruding shadow looks like what you would see on the underside of a blimp. Just my 2 cents though.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
In the first photo, it appears pretty clear to me that you can see one of the tail control surfaces that you normally see on a blimp. Not only does it look like a distant blimp, but its also not moving any faster then the black storm cloud that moves along with it. Meaning that the movement could simply be movement from the craft that was doing the photographing, while the cloud and blimp were relatively still.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The direction of the light hitting the "object" seems to be different from the direction of light hitting the clouds. Additionally, the light on the object appears to be brighter and more intense than the light on the clouds.

Since the object is lit differently than its surroundings, these images may be composites.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Do blimps fly above the clouds though?

Honestly curious, I have no idea... but I've seen a lot of them (I live near a stadium) and to my way of thinking, they're not designed for those altitudes. Happy to be corrected though.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Most commercial blimps such as the Goodyear blimp have a max altitude of around 10,000 feet. Many of the specialized and military ones can operate at altitudes up to 70,000 feet. By comparison, most commercial aircraft cruise at around 35,000 feet.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Most commercial blimps such as the Goodyear blimp have a max altitude of around 10,000 feet. Many of the specialized and military ones can operate at altitudes up to 70,000 feet. By comparison, most commercial aircraft cruise at around 35,000 feet.

Thanks for the info then, defcon5. Guess I'd need to see the actual video to judge further.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this has been discussed prebiously : ATS thread

my comment from that thread still stands .

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My comment on this is that it just looks too damn edited.
The uniform noise in the picture doesn't seem to be on the object.
The object has some black pixels suggesting it's cut out from a dark picture.
And it's also too edgy, if it was real I think the edges would look more smooth.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this video was supposedly taken in 2001 and still is not available, theres no way to give an intelligent evaluation of the event without the video so im going to wait

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ok this looks nothing like a blimp, and blimps dont fly above the clouds against the wind..

People will find a way to debunk anything. Is it so hard to grasp that maybe there are craft in our skies that dont belong to us?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
ok this looks nothing like a blimp,

to be honest , i do not see the " blimp characteristics " - infact i just see a fuzzy blob - to lo-grade to identify either way

and blimps dont fly above the clouds against the wind..

yes they do , blimps have maximum airspeeds of upto 65 kt , so in winds of upto 25 kt they can still make viable headaway .

PS - WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE [ FROM THAT VID ] FOR THE WIND DIRECTION ?

as for flying above clouds - of course they can - the altitude limit of a blimp is most often goverened by the oxygen and suit heating availiable to the crew

People will find a way to debunk anything. Is it so hard to grasp that maybe there are craft in our skies that dont belong to us?

i am not ideologically opposed to the idea , but in far too many instances the circumstances and back story surroundig the alledged encounter are farcial

this " unpaid over time jet pilot " is a classic example .

i would believe .... if only the story was believable

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It would be nice if we had a clip from the video instead of a gif

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
while i am open to the possibility that this is real i tend to think it's not.

I have seen ufo's before in real life and i seen footages 100 times better then this one and i can honestly say that this clearly looks edited.

of course it's possible it's real but it does not look like it.

it's just my personal opinion anyways,

cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Original source:
img303.imageshack.us...
used with permission.

Did you see the black spots in frame 1 2 and 3, man are they playing
with us.

Its a goof or its one of those Tesla spiral coil propulsion systems.

See amazon book reviews on how electrical energy will never lift
anything yet calculations say its tons and I'm gonna post it in
the message section so you disinfos better get over there.

top topics

join