It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen these photos of Yeti?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you find a real yeti, you take it to a sceintist, get it verified and go off to make you thousands/millions from interviews. Funnily enough though, this has never happened anywhere in the world ever, which coupled with the amount of 'sightings'... makes very little sense. Either people are just seeing bears or other animals, or yeti/bigfoot bodies just vanish into thin air when they die.

As for this particular story? A man finds a body then just takes photos of it then leaves it? A huge discovery like that? Then he goes off to make a quick buck off the pictures only to dissapear soon after? I smell male cow manure!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I some how doubt that yetties circumsized their males. That being said, I believe this is a fake. But on the other hand, I have never met a Yetti, so who knows.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying either way if it's real or not. But I will say this; if that one in the photo's is real, then it may be best if humans never find them, because, the first thing I would do would be to shoot it, out of sheer fright.
It's the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Not shooting it intentionally like murder, but out of sheer fright. That's one ugly bugger, and would just scare me into doing it. I may even be told it was wrong to do so, and may feel that way myself, but to be honest, human defensive mechanisms would kick in, and this thing is so scary that there would be no other way around it. Maybe that is why, we as humans are not meant to find them.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by KingTiger]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"This would be a wonderful species, if found to exist, to mount on my wall! Protect it publicly, and risk poachers and people who want one for profit/notariety of being one of the few to have them (obviously a very rare species). Protect it "secretly" and you can better protect everyone's "missing link" by making such a valuable species a big question mark! "

--Something I remember from one of my Fish and Game Officer friends when I lived in Eastern Washington state.

I would discredit those photographs too.

Wig

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Either people are just seeing bears or other animals, or yeti/bigfoot bodies just vanish into thin air when they die.

Or they are from another dimension, or brief visitors here, hence why they are always as surprised to see us as we are to see them.

As for this particular story? A man finds a body then just takes photos of it then leaves it? A huge discovery like that? Then he goes off to make a quick buck off the pictures only to dissapear soon after? I smell male cow manure!

The display was seen by hundreds of people at a fair in France, the photographs were taken by someone who has not diseapeared. The owner of the attraction is the one who disappeared.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I remember seeing these photos ( French Yeti ) on here just a short while ago. A search came up with nothing.

I believe the supposed creatures 'endowment' was discussed at some length (no pun intended), as well as the possible validity of the story/pics.

Of course, can't find it at this time.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not saying I think these pics are real or fake I have to do more research first but it's ridiculous how so many people just say, "Oh, it's fake," with no reason for it!!! Is it fake?? Maybe but if you think so give me some REASONS to believe you not just it's too good to be true so it must be fake. So far I have seen nothing to make me disbelieve and if I find something rest assured I will give FACTS and REASONs why I think this is a hoax not just empty opinions.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes, but look at said penis (don't worry, it's for science!)

...Why does a supposed yeti have a circumcised penis?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Looks similar to my dogs penis when its slightly "out". Not comparing this to a dog, just the principal. Males are often recorded maintaining erections after death. Just a thought. I wouldnt dismiss this completely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join