It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamofacist: Killing of Non-Muslims is ok

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Do you know Islam is the only Abrahamic [SIC] religion that says Jews and Christians will also go to heaven? It also states that Muslims should not try and convert and the "people of the book" (Christians and Jews) should not be targetted either.

I have read the Qu'ran and Studied it at school during our Religious Education lessons, so please don't try and say i know nothing about Islam. I still have my copy of the Qu'ran from my school days. So please, in future, think before you act. Thank you

Thirdly, the Qu'ran also say states that those who pick and choose parts of the Qu'ran to believe are not Muslims (this is what Arab terrorists tend to do). So that cover's that. Still reading? good, i'll carry on.

Regarding Jews, they seem to be the target of Far Left groups due to recent war with Lebanon during the summer months. Plus the UK does have a large underground neo-nazi working.

they are not aloud to say who perpetrates the attacks, but have a guess

Please grow up NumberCruncher

Throughout this thread you have shown that you clearly do not understand Islam and lack any basic understanding of different groups. Blaming everyone for a small group is something the KKK or Neo-Nazi's would do. I strongly doubt you be supportive of those groups.

my God Given right as a free Westerner to critisize there words IS an affront to my Freedoms

There is a difference between critizing and hating. You have not critized anything in this thread, you have only posted uneducated hateful words about a religion and googled for a random quote to back your views.

Anyways, you've had your fun with me now. Im not going to waste my time . You can join my ignore list now

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
See, it would be simple to use the term "Muslim extremists", because that would imply that it was only a tiny minority. Oh no, we have to use "islamofascists" because it's scarier.

I guess it is a matter of how you choose to look at it.

"Muslim extremists" and "islamofascists" are both acceptable terms to me simply because they isolate a group of radicals from the general Islamic population. The use of either term indicates that the user isn't refering to ALL Islamics, but only a portion that is out of control.

And both terms fit at different times. Sometimes a terror attack is by a Muslim extremist and sometimes it's by an islamofacist. Sometimes the attack is for local reasons (extremist) and sometimes it's for a world mission (islamofascist).

Either way, the terms denote a person not calling ALL muslims terrorists. I would think that people here would be happy with that.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wish i could have a Dollar for every Apologist here at ATS that makes me read there response to end it with Welcome to Ignore

Youve read the Koran, now your an expert, woot nice, Whack on a hat call yourself a Imam and go educate those masses in the Housing estates that its bad to bash SKUNK when hes out on his evening walk, it seems they trust any expert rather than there common sense !!

Not that you can read this advise anyways.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
See, it would be simple to use the term "Muslim extremists", because that would imply that it was only a tiny minority. Oh no, we have to use "islamofascists" because it's scarier...

How very true.

In Umberto Eco's essay Eternal Fascism is one interesting feature of Fascism. We all know it well. It is:

"Newspeak" - fascism employs and promotes an impoverished vocabulary in order to limit critical reasoning.

We can say that term Islamofascist is Newspeak and therefore Fascist in origin and the user of this term is ...

Personally, I think this term was invented for dense members of societies so they can "succesfully idetify the enemy" and hate with efficiency.

And of course for scaring little girls.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
lol you guys are so cute with all this energy you are burning in regards to the Islamofascist label, its here to stay, the more you complain at the Islamofascist description we use for Extremist, fascist, Terrorists that are also Muslim the more we are driven to use the term.

Just accept it, just like the Islamofascists this descriptive word is here to stay for a long time yet !!

eace

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Have you heard of radical zealots that want to kill americans? Are you denying that they exist?Are you denying that they could bomb a subway station or a public bus if they wanted to? Are you serious?

Hell, If I wanted to, I could do it too, that's besides the point, the evidence proves that it wasn't terrorists that commited those acts. It was the British and US governments. I'm not denying that there's crazy people out there who want people dead, what you're forgeting is one thing. Money, it costs alot of money and time to perform terrorism. Not to mention putting one self on a thin line, who wants to be deported to guantanamo anyways?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Number cruncher...where are you from?
You seem either desperate for an argument (baiting) or are just generally angry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join