It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamofacist: Killing of Non-Muslims is ok

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I live in the US,and from here it looks like an educated few in the UK refuse to see what is happening right in front of them. They hear the talk,see the terror,and still apologize for it. The term Islamofacist was,in fact,not "made up" by Bush, but dates back as far as 1978. I am not a Muslim,but I know that mainstream Islam does not condone what the Islamofacists are doing. I don't know if the UK has a "culture" problem,but there seems to be a terrorist problem.

Link:www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 18-12-2006 by rdang]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
ONE complaint and its gone, gone, gone....

Why the heck would we want that video to be taken down?

We don't need to censor these morons, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

Also, youtube isn't going to take down a video because someone says it was offensive. Certianly not a video like that.

Skunk
for saying that Muslims are evil and they hate us none-Muslim people.

Since that statement is completely bigoted and inaccurate, people should say something when you say it.

This proves that muslims are *SNIP* evil *SNIP*.

Absurd. It proves that the guy in that video is a stupid moron. It says nothing about 'all muslims', anymore than the superior, racist, utterly moronic christians out there say anything about all christians.

numbercruncher
Hence the reason why it is Advisable for our British brothers to join and vote for the British National Party as a matter of survival.
The BNP will make matters worse, not better. THey will antagonize and marginalise all muslims, rather than focus on people who are an actual threat. In doing so, they will create a situation like you have in France, with respect to muslims. THe radicals on both sides are the people that we have to worry about.
And just like any muslim calling for war against the britons is a criminal who should be arrested and thrown out, any britisher calling for war against fellow britishers, just because they are muslims, is a criminal against the state who should be arressted and thrown out. If the BNP is actually calling for anti-muslim measures, they shoudl be cracked down on and exported. If they don't like britain, they are free to leave it.

radekus
I think he's a disinfo agent, financed by the cia or something, no one is that brainwashed.

Are you kidding???

Are you actually suggesting that there are no muslims that think like that, that there are no religious fanatics anywhere in the world, and that they're all just secret agents of the CIA??????

rdang
and from here it looks like an educated few in the UK refuse to see what is happening right in front of them. They hear the talk,see the terror,and still apologize for it.

Indeed, these people organizing the radicals and calling for holy struggle against the state should be rounded up and tried. If they are naturalized british citizens, try them for treason and execute them if they are found guilty. If they are aliens, throw them out.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I seem to remember a religious fanatic in the states saying that the soldiers being killed in iraq were dying because the west is supportive of gay rights. Oh wait, he also said Katrina was god's vengence against the gays as well, and 9/11 too.

How come nobody starts threads about the homegrown western religious zealots that talk out their asses? How about worrying about the white supremacy movement right here in North America? Why has nobody gotten God Hates Fags taken down? Where is the outrage?

Oh, it's because people like them are immediately dismissed as one-off religious nutjobs by everyone with half a brain. Much like what should be done with the subject of this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Terrorist problem? Have you heard of false flag operations? The british government was responcible for the 7/7 bombings, and 9-11 was, at the bare minimum, allowed to happen by the us government. There were massive warnings before 9-11, air traffic controllers were told to shut up, some have come forth. And there was a guy who survived the bus bombing in london, says the bus was deviated off course by 2 black unmarked cars. He was then harassed by government offficials. No... the muslims, wait, sorry, the islamofascists are all responcible for it. Oh, they're also probably responcible for all those cameras from malfunctioning and not recording anything on those two seperate days. I mean, our governments would never invade a country, even though our leaders have connections with oil industries, and hence make profit off of it, no, it's all the islamofascist's fault.
They also detonated building 7 with suicide bombers, on 9-11. That's how good they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
How come nobody starts threads about the homegrown western religious zealots that talk out their asses?

When Phelps has his followers hijack planes and crash them into buildings, then he can be talked about as a terrorist.

How about worrying about the white supremacy movement right here in North America?

Lets just face the simple facts. The white power movement in the US is small, weak, and uncoordinated. Al-qaida managed to bomb the cole, bomb our embassies, collapse the Twin Towers, and smash a plane into the pentagon.
Which one should we be focusing on? THe dumb goobers who 'don't like me no black people', or the guys actively killing thousands of people?

Oh, it's because people like them are immediately dismissed as one-off religious nutjobs by everyone with half a brain. Much like what should be done with the subject of this thread.

So beacuse no one is talking about phelps today, right now, we shouldnt' be allowed to condem other religious nutjobs that we've just found out about?
That doesn't make sense.

radekus
Have you heard of false flag operations?

Have you heard of radical zealots that want to kill americans? Are you denying that they exist?Are you denying that they could bomb a subway station or a public bus if they wanted to? Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
Why has nobody gotten God Hates Fags taken down? Where is the outrage?

You haven't been around here much, have ya'?

When that whack wanted to picket the funerals of the poor Amish girls who were gunned down, everyone here was in an uproar. It went across party lines. In fact, the funerals were held about one hour from me, and I was planning on going to be part of the counter-picket. We were going to be a ring around the funerals to help keep those whacks out.

Fortunately they didn't show since they were bought off with an hour of free air time on a radio station ... down in Texas i think.

If you are asking 'where's the outrage' ... it was here ... you must not have been around because it was VERY obvious and those of us in this area were going to be physically doing something (peaceful) about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

That there are numerous people posting remarks about a religion they know nothing about? i already knew that.

That is Always my favorite line, if your not a Muslim you can know nothing about Islam .......... Hilarious, you can have a Doctorate in Theology whos non-muslim vrs a Illiterate Muslim Tribal Fascist living in a sandcastle, yet the Fascist will be the expert and the Doctor will know nothing in the view of Islam.

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ...
nor follow "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ...
nor follow of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an, Sura 9:29

This is about all the Amateur needs to know .....

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK

The other day i got poo of about 100 people for saying that Muslims are evil and they hate us none-Muslim people.
I was telling them about housing estates in the UK where if you go in them you get robbed and battered by muslims, and that you'd come back out of the street if you were lucky in an ambulance.
This proves that muslims are *SNIP* evil *SNIP*.
The british government is pathetic for letting people like this into our country.

And there are housing estates full of white chav scum who will also rob you, beat you and stab you.

This 'proves' that white chav scum are err white chav scum too.

The British government is pathetic for letting such people remain in our country

Your ATS name suggests that you're not above breaking the law yourself (or you have a personal hygiene issue) - those in glass houses?

BTW I assume you meant 'off' and 'non'

[edit on 18/12/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Originally posted by infinite

That there are numerous people posting remarks about a religion they know nothing about? i already knew that.

That is Always my favorite line, if your not a Muslim you can know nothing about Islam .......... Hilarious, you can have a Doctorate in Theology whos non-muslim vrs a Illiterate Muslim Tribal Fascist living in a sandcastle, yet the Fascist will be the expert and the Doctor will know nothing in the view of Islam.

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ...
nor follow "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ...
nor follow of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an, Sura 9:29

This is about all the Amateur needs to know .....

An amateur what? Amateur Fascist?

Context is everything numbercruncher.
If you know numbers you know that.

I took five minute out of my relaxing evening to look up the quote that you threw out there to demonstrate how 'evil' Islam is.
I started at 9:1 and only got to 9:12 when YOU were referenced.
Imagine that, YOU were referenced in the Holy Koran.

Since I know that you are unwilling or unable to objectivly research anything related to other peoples or cultures I will gladly show you the quote refering to you.

9.12": And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief -- surely their oaths are nothing -- so that they may desist.

You revile their religion.

You give Americans a bad name by spewing your hate.
Just like a few Muslims have given Islam a bad image because of their actions.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

9.12": And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief -- surely their oaths are nothing -- so that they may desist.

You revile their religion.

Another nice example of the Korans superiority complex and leaning towards Violence, Ive made no Oath or agreement with Islam so there sensitivity to me questioning the motives is Irellevant, infact there audacity to question my God Given right as a free Westerner to critisize there words IS an affront to my Freedoms !!

Sura 4-89: “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): but take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (from what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks…”

Most of us can Live with Islam, but most of us will never stand for the Nutjob Islamofascists who take these type of texts literally.

May Peace be With You.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my last reply to the muslim bashing topic of ats

just to post a link to quran quotes and so forth since our islamophobic friend has decided to post a xed up version of quotes that suits him

link

12. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.

also to the part being the bleep out of
every area has its problems and its not only asian muslims that have gangs that target people, white,black,chineese well you get the picture have gangs so dont be so ignorant.

ps with your attituide towards people im not supprised
did you go in there with a BNP flag held up

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
NumberCruncher what do the policies of the KKK say about all Americans?, all christians?, all American christians??

What do the racists policies of the BNP and other fascist groups say about all white people's attitudes?

Are you seriously suggesting that the actions and views of a small minority are to be taken as representative of the views of the majority. Seems an unstainable position to me.

I'd imagine your views are mirrored by many of the jihadi zealots you're pointing the finger at.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
NumberCruncher what do the policies of the KKK say about all Americans?, all christians?, all American christians??

The KKK are not accepted or even tolerated by 99pc of White people, yet the President of IRAN hosts there former leader recently at a Jew Bashing Gig, what does that tell you about the Islamofascist Iranian Government ??

What do the racists policies of the BNP and other fascist groups say about all white people's attitudes?

It demonstrates to us that White people are now Discrimnated against in unprecedented proportions which inturn is forcing the formation of such parties.

Are you seriously suggesting that the actions and views of a small minority are to be taken as representative of the views of the majority. Seems an unstainable position to me.

It seems to me that the INACTION of the Majority is cause for GREAT concern !!

I'd imagine your views are mirrored by many of the jihadi zealots you're pointing the finger at.

You are entitled to your personal opinion.

May peace Be with You

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I still can't believe people are comparing Islamofascism with the KKK. Yes the KKK did brutal things, but it was an isolated problem and their time is long gone.
Islamofascism exists everywhere in the world with the face of terrorism. And it has thousands and thousands worth of supporters spread across the globe, they are a constant threat to freedom and they will continue to fuel their fanatical ways by killing innocents.
We all saw some of those 'innocent' muslims celebrating the day of 9/11, that shows what kind of barbaric mentality they really have.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its amazing isnt it laiguana.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years yet the comparison is Drawn ?? talk about clutching at straws !!

I witnessed with my very own eyes on Set 11 a group of Indonesian Moslems, some laughing and some cheering as the Planes slammed into the WTC, yet i bet those same Moslems are Innocent to there brothers hey ??

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Islamofascism exists everywhere in the world......they are a constant threat to freedom

Man your world is SCARY!

Im glad I dont believe there are Islamofascist behind every garbage can, or else I might feel compelled to arm myself and roam the world searching them out and destroying them!

Of course, I would be doing this out of FEAR.
FEAR that the Islamofascist is somehow a threat to my freedom.
When in all actuallity, my freedom cannot be diminished in the slightest by any Muslim, ever.

Seriously, the 'they hate our freedoms' line is absurd.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi There,

This fellow spouting what has been termed on this thread as 'islamo-facism' is actually spouting principle doctrine of Sharia Law. He is simply a fundamentalist, nothing more, but that doesn't lessen the danger to impressionable muslim youths whom might fall under such poisonous venom.

As for culture problem here in the UK, it is one simply down to erosion of what was once British culture, which was an amalgam of English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish cultures mingling throughout history, in war and in peace. Successive governments have seen fit to beguile the British people of their pride in their own culture, in the hope to reconcile it with multiculturalism. It is one that has been forcibly put upon the British people through racial law.

It seems quite hypocritical to me that Blair can be seen to fight terrorism by a Muslim in Iraq, but allows the rantings of a Muslim in Britain to spout doctrine not far from what is spouted by the terrorist in Iraq. Unfortunately, it is called freedom of speech, but at the same time, it crosses the line of the religious hatred bill...so he should be prosecuted for his rantings.

A clear and unmistakable message needs to go out to the Muslim population in Britain, and that is, by all means, practice your religion in peace, but do not try to enforce it (especially 'Sharia' Law) upon non-Muslims...that way will always lead to confrontations, and the breeding of hate, that will over time explode. The British people will never subject themselves to Islamic law, Britain is a 'secular' society, and will remain so, for that is part of our culture.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Did you know if your a Jew in the UK, you are four times more likely to suffer a Violent Attack becasue of your religion than Muslims are ....... they are not aloud to say who perpetrates the attacks, but have a guess

I think the UK has like 0.5pc Jews and 4pc Muslims.

HERE

LONDON -- Jewish people are four times more likely to be attacked in Britain because of their religion than Muslims, according to figures compiled by the police.
One in 400 Jews, compared with one in 1,700 Muslims, are likely to be victims of faith-related hate attacks every year

This new report is probably worthy of its own thread ......

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous

Are you seriously suggesting that the actions and views of a small minority are to be taken as representative of the views of the majority.

Therein lies the question doesnt it?

Is Islamofacism the view of ONLY a minority? Or is it the view of a large number of muslims?

I dont see very many muslims condemning the actions of these so called radicals. If the same situation existed in any western country, there would be an absolute uproar.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I still can't believe people are comparing Islamofascism with the KKK. Yes the KKK did brutal things, but it was an isolated problem and their time is long gone.

An isolated problem?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even after slavery (prevalent across the southern states) was abolished, or at least economically restructured, was there not a de facto apartheid regime enforced through the Jim Crow laws?

Despite the tokens like Powell and Rice, there's still a lot of racism (on both sides) in the US. Civil rights laws were weakened through the Nixon era, and there is plenty of evidence of concerted efforts to deprive black people (who mainly vote Democrat) of their voting rights in the last two Presidential elections.

See, it would be simple to use the term "Muslim extremists", because that would imply that it was only a tiny minority. Oh no, we have to use "islamofascists" because it's scarier. And no-one wants to make the connection with the West interfering in these places for its own economic ends, and the rise of Islamic nationalism and extremism.

No, let's just spew hate on ALL muslims instead, because then we don't have to think, we can just enjoy hating.

Good luck.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join