It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Email received by me, from Bill Ryan
Duncan O'Finioan was the Ultimate Warrior... brainwashed, conditioned and controlled as part of a highly classified MKULTRA program called PROJECT TALENT. From a thousand others trained as child warriors in 1966, he is now, he believes, only one of 20 left alive to tell the story.
In his powerful and compelling testimony for the camera - one of the most extraordinary we have ever heard - Duncan describes:
- His mission to "terminate" the very drunk, future President of the United States... George W Bush;
- His dizzying enhanced physical and psychic abilities... including the abilities to hurl someone across the room with his mind, and walk through a solid wall;
- How he and 11 other children were flown to Cambodia to deliver a targeted death blow to all the surrounding Khmer Rouge troops... using only the combined power of their minds;
- How his right arm is "hardwired" and is capable of astonishing speed and strength;
- His struggle to regain his memory, aided by a car accident which led to the discovery of a cranial implant uncovered by an MRI machine... deactivating the implant and causing the MRI machine to catch fire;
- His role as a programmed assassin, targeting Americans under the command of an undisclosed agency;
- The selection, torture, and brutal training process that he endured... and which children are undergoing to this day;
- And more...
Twenty years later, Duncan (who is of mixed Cherokee and Irish blood) comes forward to tell the truth about the Ultimate Warrior project: how he was chosen, groomed and tortured into becoming the perfect fighting machine, combining physical superiority with the extraordinary mental abilities of a psychic spy.
Fearless, principled, and determined to regain control over his life, Duncan O'Finioan tells his story in detail. Do not miss this interview.