It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I thought about the War in Iraq thinking outside the box.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You know maybe this whole PNAC thing was created in order to disinform the public. Do you really think they would allow such a top secret directive on the internet? They are really tight with their confidentials so I dont think its the real plan. It could just be a majia connected to increasing their oil supply so they used our army to get it. That is all no holy war, no nukes, this is just for oil the rest was foreshadowed so that we would wait for something else to happen and then it would be years until we realized it was just for the oil that is all? Thats my theory and its pretty damn good. The movie Swordfish was in my inspiration for this piece because they used disinformation and incorporated it into the plot. It ended up all being for money and gold. So what would stop a Republic to try and make gold? Remember the Gold rush of whenever whenever, these guys are gold hungry!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
You know maybe this whole PNAC thing was created in order to disinform the public. Do you really think they would allow such a top secret directive on the internet? They are really tight with their confidentials so I dont think its the real plan.

PNAC is the official foreign policy statement of the U.S.A. It is a public document, as it should be, there's nothing classified about it.

You're probably right about oil being the reason for war with Iraq.

join