It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of The Existence of Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Awesome stuff! thank you!

Doesn't look very smooth though, how did they get the conclusion it was manufactured?

I don't think they can say that for sure yet... The people who refuse the idea that this could be an alien implant can still claim it's a piece of a meteorite that somehow ended up under these peoples skin and caused some weird anomalies. To me this doesn't make any sense in light of the lack of scars and the body basically accepting it as something normal. That would not happen with a meteorite sample...

Someone here posted that they should send these samples to dozens of laboratories and do all kinds of independent tests. Unfortunately these tests cost thousands and thousands of dollars, and clearly this guy is not rich. He doesn't even charge anything for the procedure or consultation. So unless he gets a lot of funding somehow, this is going to take a long time to unravel. But it's a work in progress. They are now using radioequipment to see if this thing sends out any signals we can detect before, under or after the operation.

Oh and I would expect people all over the world to have these implants, so with a bit of time we'll probably see more people performing these operations as well. Unless the aliens only abduct american rednecks that is.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi Dr.Leary.

I proposed we email Dr.Lier.
His address is on his site.
And ask him for a copy of the lab results ourselves...

[email protected]

In fact, i will put together an email now.

**done**

Dear Mr.Leir,

I am a proud member on one of the biggest forums, ATS, you may be familiar with it?
Your work has been discussed, and debated many times, unlike a lot of cases, you do have something physical, something that could be tested, as you did.

I started a discussion here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am called Denied.
To really help your cause, and work, and for the benefit of fellow ATS members, may we see a copy of the lab tests done on the "Roswell Piece", or any of the various implants you have taken out?

I would greatly appreciate your time and effort on this if possible.
On a side note, we would love to see you on ATS to answer the many questions out there, and what your involvement is, if you find the time, here's the address, as similar to my link.
www.abovetopsecret.com

Many Thanks,

Denied.

I would be amazed if i got a reply, let alone a copy of the results, but worth a go.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
golddragnet dont forget to mention that to the fbi when they come a knocking at your doe

I don't live in USA, so any FBI who knocks on my door will get his ass blown off

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Originally posted by trewth
golddragnet dont forget to mention that to the fbi when they come a knocking at your doe

I don't live in USA, so any FBI who knocks on my door will get his ass blown off

Please try and stay on topic, or at least add some input to the titled thread.
Petty arguing is a waste.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Hi Dr.Leary.

His address is on his site.
And ask him for a copy of the lab results ourselves...

Brilliant!

Now we just have to wait and see... I think the documentary I saw was a few years old, so he should have removed even more of these by now. They seem really focused on preserving the chain of evidence, and documenting everything properly, so I'm confident he will have something to show us.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Denied]

Sorry to bump this thread up again, but I'm wondering if you have had any reply from Dr.Lier yet? It's been almost a month now, so I don't understand why there is no reply...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Never got a reply.........
Hmmm.

What do you suggest??

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Never got a reply.........
Hmmm.

What do you suggest??

I suppose we could call him? He has an office of some sort, right?
Just to say that we are very interested in his findings and ask if he could share some of the test results with us. Remind him of the email. He might think we are cooks, since this is a conspiracy board, in which case a real persons voice on the phone might seem a bit more serious? Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Denied:

Try writing him again, but this time don't mention ATS or any conspiracy-busting 'motive. That probably scared him off. Just see if you can engage him as a curious, benevolent researcher and subtly inquire about his work.

At your discretion, you can then report back here to keep us posted on any progress.

Good luck...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join