It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of The Existence of Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
believe me if it was a real alien implant the whole world would know about it, its a real surgeon a real piece of junk taken out of the person but an alien implant? come on

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
believe me if it was a real alien implant the whole world would know about it, its a real surgeon a real piece of junk taken out of the person but an alien implant? come on

Care to elaborate on this? I'm so frikkin' sick of people pulling this card out at every bloody turn on this long and winding road. "Oooh, I've never heard of this before so it can't be true!" Who is goint to tell the world? Who is going to listen? Wake (...) up and smell the coffe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 18/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
its not an alien implant thats what im saying, what dont you understand about that you foreign kook?

its funny how you people write nasty things and then run and hide

[edit on 18-12-2006 by trewth]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterien
I've given up on the whole alien proof thing. I KNOW they exist. But no one will ever fess up to it, whose in a high standing position. It just gets me angry, it's not worth it......though I have thought of getting a group of say 3,000 to storm Area 51. It sounds crazy but would they really kill us all? Power by force (though that doesn't necessarily make me inclined towards violence).

Great idea, and seriously it could work, but I would recommend more like 300,000 people, and then march on washington, kill all the neocons, free the media, and elect a decent human as president. I vote for David Ray Griffin. Put Alex Jones at the head of the newsmedia, and Charlie Sheen can take over Hollywood (or just nuke Hollywood)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Awesome stuff! thank you!

Doesn't look very smooth though, how did they get the conclusion it was manufactured?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
just a question, can "golddragnet" threaten politicians with murder on this forum?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What the doctor said, suits me.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A piece of VERY rare meteorite, junk, yes.
lodged in his face, attached to nerve endings, that the body did not reject, junk sure.....

Unable to cut it with a scalpel, unable to cut it full stop...

no penetrable wound, need i go on....?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
what the doctor said, doesnt suit me, what that documentary fails to show us is that the documents they partially showed concluded that there is no way to confirm it to be an alien implant, doesnt facts matter anymore?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

what the doctor said, doesn't suit me, what that documentary fails to show us is that the documents they partially showed concluded that there is no way to confirm it to be an alien implant, doesn't facts matter anymore?

Sure facts matter.
Its non-terrestrial, do you think the labs will just come out and say, yeah its alien?

But yes, id love to see the test result papers, i wonder if that's something that can be got, and posted?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Found his website and more info.

www.alienscalpel.com...

Here is more on the Roswell debris.

www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately, until lab testing results are able to be confirmed independantly, artifacts examined in repeatable, recordable, public settings, and various scholars, scientists, and academics allowed to participate - we will be left with:

A single individual, perhaps credentialed legitimately, going on camera to claim he alone "has proof". Showing us a few clips of a lab, some testing equipment, and a bloody extraction sequence is not definitive proof, it is not empirical evidence, and the mainstream media will not "pick it up" because to them, and to the rest of the world, it falls into the category of the National Enquirer or other satirical, possibly fabricated, made-for-fiction "story".

Please don't flame back with charges of extreme skepticism, etc. I'm merely pointing out, with all due respect to all observers, that a video is insanely easy to fake to show whatever you want. And frankly, none of the props or material displayed in the film appeared to be of extraterrestrial origin -and as nothing else possible.

We are all here waiting for the truth - the real McCoy, verifiable proof, irrefutable evidence - or an authoritative individual/agency/consortium providing the same. This ain't it.

One day it will come - either directly or indirectly, and when the real truth comes out it will be unmistakable -revelatory and change humanity forever.

If this clip would be shown on CNN/FOX/BBC you would see the announcers all nervously snickering with tongue-in-cheek banter about 'yet another' UFO crackpot. That's sad. And they won't waste the airtime. When the announcers finally do come on about a UFO/Alien story and they look dead serious - that's when to sit up and pay attention. Hasn't happened yet.

The good Dr. may have a bona fide story to tell. I wish him well. However, YouTube and Google Video is not the way to get your message, if genuine, out to the learned masses.

You've got alien artifacts? Fine! - SHOW EVERYONE the artifiact and the lab results. Get credible university labs/scholars to back your claim of the source of the materials. Offer testimony/evidence that it can be NOTHING BUT an alien implant. If it can be any number of other things (e.g., meteor sample, lab-created alloy, etc.) - your claim starts to deflate. And it should do so.

If this were real you'd be reading about it in a respected science or medical journal with verifiable sources, peer review, and independant confirmation. There's a protocol to be followed - and it's not happening. You ask why the media is ignoring this? IMHO for good reason. You may find it in the Enquirer though - right next to the 800kilo cat-babies, Bach-playing cockroaches, and bird-people hatched from eggs.

Here's a suggestion: Dr... send your sample and results to any of the following: The National Science Foundation, the Office of International Science and Engineering, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology Physics Laboratory, National Academy of Sciences, Materials Research Society Physics/Chemistry Lab, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Association of Independent Research Institutes, or any number of equally well-respected universally accepted laboratories. Go along and keep tabs if you wish peace-of-mind and security of your samples - they won't mind.

When they've concluded and also corraborate your claims I'll be the first to bite from the humble pie and also declare right here to fully reimburse you for every penny such an independant exercise may cost you.

As with many others, I'm sure - my money is safe - we'll continue to wait...

Thanks for the thread, op. Keep looking up...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

just a question, can "golddragnet" threaten politicians with murder on this forum?

not just the politicains, the soulless heads of most major industries, arms, pharma, media, etc, the whole lot of the NWO, either that or imprison them all and make them work on the chain-gang, put them to work hard-labor

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi Outrageo.

Well said, and i do agree, but something like this is always good to debate.
With a sigh, i do whole heartily agree with you.
And did try and search for any test results from there findings, with no luck lol....

Maybe we should email him and ask him directly?

I think you can contact them off the website?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
golddragnet dont forget to mention that to the fbi when they come a knocking at your doe

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Shall i email him?

[email protected]
Dr. Roger Leir
253 Lombard St. Suite #B
Thousand Oaks, CA

What yer think? worth a try....

Also if anyone wants to get checked out for implants....

We are making every effort to keep peoples names out of any studies. The analysis we do for you (or anyone) is free. We don't charge for any surgeries or memory retrieval techniques we may use. In the interest of humanity, lets all move forward and find out what (if anything) this "Alien Presence" is all about. Please help us to do this. You need not send your name if you are worried.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm moderator of a MeetUp group of UFO researchers, and one of our members brought Dr. Leir's videos, to share. I sure wouldn't want to have some surgeon digging something like that out of me.

And it seems to me, since the body runs on voluntarism : we monitor and pace our heartbeat and digestion and respiration, and to some extent, our immune systems. I wonder if a person who's been afflicted by an implant can incite their immune system to expel it naturally.

Anybody have any experience like that?

: ) Em

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilyCragg
Yeah, I'm moderator of a MeetUp group of UFO researchers, and one of our members brought Dr. Leir's videos, to share. I sure wouldn't want to have some surgeon digging something like that out of me.

Wow that's cool, have you anything that you can share, as possible "evidence" that you might of come across in your involvement with your group?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
One of the guys in the group, Ken, has witnessed ufos coming out of the water (ocean) and heading out to space. Another, Javier, is a "healer," who manages to take infrared photos of ufos flying over Mexico at night. His films are amazing. They are the two in the group with "real" experiences that get everybody else going.

I "just happen" to keep showing up at web-cams just in time to take repeated shots of ufos, of the same "kind" as NASA has so much film of -- the "rods" and "sylphs." Most of my shots are over Popocateptl near Mexico City and Mt. Etna the Volcano, and a few off Mt. St. Helens (orbs).

I used to get wonderful real-time web-cam shots of cars chasing ufos over a Montana ski resort; but that camera was shut down. There seems to be a concerted effort to shut down those cameras that really show anything.

I have a few thousand shots, but of course, I can't prove anything by pictures; and I have yet to meet an ET physically up close. But I KNOW they're here, and I can hear their thoughts, due to long years of tone-entrainment.

But who's going to believe me? Anyway? Everybody just laughs at it all.

: ) Emily

[edit on 18-12-2006 by EmilyCragg]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

its not an alien implant thats what im saying, what dont you understand about that you foreign kook?

its funny how you people write nasty things and then run and hide

Run and hide? I'm right here! What makes you so sure that it's not what this guy says it is? What inside information about this case do you have that we don't? Los Alamos says it's meteorite sample, and you say it's nothing? And how is calling me a "foreign kook" any less nasty than me flaming you for making an outright stupid statement without any arguments to back it up? The way I see it, you should be censored and not me!
I didn't attack you with nasty words, I used a quote which contained a forbidden word. What I'm saying is, just because you never heard of this before doesn't mean it can't be real. Now come back with some logical arguments for why you believe what you believe...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join