It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of The Existence of Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dr.lear removed this alien implant from this guys face, sent it to los alamos for testing, and it came back as "non-terrestrial origin"
Plus it had attached itself to his nerve endings.

Is this for real?

www.youtube.com...

Taken from this good documentary.

Close Encounters - Proof of Alien Contact

www.dark-truth.org...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In a book i read, They found implants wrapped in skin cells or something like that. and because the body thought it belonged where it was it didn't reject it like a deep sliver. you know when you get a sliver metal or anything deep your body eventually rejects it and pushes it out your skin?

well this didn't happen. now their is research because of this helping doctors products ways so your body wont reject implants and such.

see good things can come from being abducted.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
because the body thought it belonged where it was it didn't reject it like a deep sliver. you know when you get a sliver metal or anything deep your body eventually rejects it and pushes it out your skin?

well this didn't happen. now their is research because of this helping doctors products ways so your body wont reject implants and such.

Yes, i did not mention that his body did not reject this implant too...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Dr.lear removed this alien implant from this guys face, sent it to los alamos for testing, and it came back as "non-terrestrial origin"
Plus it had attached itself to his nerve endings.

Is this for real?

www.youtube.com...

I've downloaded and watched the whole movie called The Scientific Study of Alien Implants, and I have to say this looks like it's for real. The guy has removed about a dozen of these things and done extensive biological and metalurgical tests, and they're made of mostly iron but with isotopic ratios that are "not of this earth" ie. we only know them from meteorite samples.

Some other points he makes are that there is no inflamatory (?) response from the body as would be expected with foreign objects, there are no scars to indicate where it entered the body, the implant is covered in a shell so hard it could not be cut with a surgical blade and was later found to be made of ceratine if I remember right. That's the same stuff that's in your fingernails.

The weirdest part though is that the implant has nerve cells attatched to it, even though it's in anatomically incorrect places. Ie. where there shouldn't bee any nerve cells. This may be the reason why some of the patiens feel a sharp pain when the surgical tools touch the implant, even though they are using local anastetics. And the tissue around the implant does not behave like any human tissue they had ever seen in the lab.

I think it's for real...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
call CNN ABC NASA get them to finaly admit they know more then they are willing to tell the public.

-wont happen but its worth a shot.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've given up on the whole alien proof thing. I KNOW they exist. But no one will ever fess up to it, whose in a high standing position. It just gets me angry, it's not worth it......though I have thought of getting a group of say 3,000 to storm Area 51. It sounds crazy but would they really kill us all? Power by force (though that doesn't necessarily make me inclined towards violence).

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i was actually thinking the same thing.. more like 10,000 though. they would stop it before it even got started though...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What makes you think there is anything there now, its so obvious.
The video i posted at least gives something towards proof, evidence, unlike area 51.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Again taken from Close Encounters - Proof of Alien Contact a supposed piece of the real Roswell crash wreckage, and once again, tests proved it was not from earth, unknown origin.
Whats stranger, is if you held a portion of this object in cold water, the whole object wold get very cold to the point you could not hold it anymore, like wise, if held in hot water, again, it would heat up extremely.???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Denied, I am not saying there would necessarily be anything there. It would end a long feud, and perhaps further truth if there is something there.

Dangler......we should talk, lol!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterien

No need for the angry face, i wasn't flaming you, only an opinion.
What do you think of the second video?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The angry face was for the government not you

The second video: Let's put it this way. I use to not believe in Roswell wreckage. Now I am a firm believer

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Mysterien]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah i posted the link to this in the documentaries thread. Close Encounters changed me views on ETs entirely.

To cut a long story short, i was sick of seeing UFO documentaries that said all the way through 'we are going to shock you' bla bla bla and never said anything i didn't already know... whereas this one did.

They presented solid facts that are indesputible even to skeptics. They could argue till they are blue in the face over this, but the fact is that the tests have been done by credible organisations and facilities, completely independent and without prior knowledge of what they were looking at.

I can remember one came back as something like 'no idea, possibly meteorite'. Isn't that interesting enough?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

I can remember one came back as something like 'no idea, possibly meteorite'. Isn't that interesting enough?

That is the video i posted in the very first post.
Dr.Lear did not tell them where he had attained it, and they gave as you quoted, that explanation.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It is amazing really... the sad part is that only a small number of people have seen this program. I'd never heard of it until i accidentally stumbled apon it one day, and i regard myself as a bit of a self-proclaimed expert haha. I've never seen it on TV... and yet it is the first and only skeptic killer.

It'd be nice if stuff like this would get some airtime, and in the process not be ridiculed. If there is every a UFO story on the news or whatever the hosts are always very quick to instill doubt in the viewer's mind before the videos are even shown.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We should write a letter to the History Channel to play 'Close Encounters' on monday. They usually do UFO shows monday at 8. Never seen 'Close Encounters' on there.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I remember seeing something about this in a documentary about a year ago. If only I still had the video file/still remembered the conclusion. Asfar as I can remember they debunked it somehow. I'll do some digging, don't get your hopes up though.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There are a few sources of genuine NASA films of space Beings. Jose Escamilla, Trevor James Constable and Martyn Stubbs all working together to finish UFO : the Greatest Story Ever Denied.

The problem that NASA is having with UFOs is that they are not recognizable as sentient or not-sentient. They actually look like bagels and jelly donuts, sometimes spread out two nautical miles across, just floating through the field of vision.

NASA describes these Beings floating around the ISS and Shuttles as "things," "spacecraft," and "ITS" because they do not know how to communicate with something that is obviously not a ship.

How would NASA communicate with a whale, for instance? Same problem.

"sylphs"

Many of the UFO reports by the Mexican Air Force and NASA astronauts have to do with self-lit and self-energizing Beings they cannot identify. There is no way to negotiate with such beings, that the USGovt knows of. So, the problem of UFOs remains unsolvable.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Implants are a really good example of the fact that when evidence cannot be debunked, it's even easier to ignore. If not this Close Encounters show, then I can tell you I have definitely seen this information on some other UFO documentary on SciFi or Discovery, several times... and it just doesn't make a difference how many times it's aired in the context of a documentary like that. More convincing evidence than that has been found, aired, and... just never addressed. Unless it's announced by NASA or the White House, the press will never seriously touch it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To use a Futurama quote: This confuses and enfuriates me!

This is exactly the kind of thing that turns alot of people away from ufology. Finally we have physical evidence that the sceptics have been crying for all these years, but now nobody cares!
I'm starting to think disclosure will never happen and we will never know the truth of this, simply because the ones who are in the know don't want us to know, and the general population is more than happy to voice their support for the official "There are no UFOs" story... It will have to be announced by the president live on TV, or even worse, some kind of alien invasion scenario, before people wake up to this. Oh and just for the record, I don't think they will invade. If they wanted to they would have done so a long time ago. Heck, for all we know, humans might be some alien race's secret weapon. A race uf feebleminded, agressive apes ready to be harvested, armed and dropped off at some alien battlefield

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join