It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano-viruses on our deli meat causing Morgellons???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My mother was recently diagnosed with shingles and after doing research I stumbled across Morgellons disease. For any of you who don't know what it is, it's a new skin disease that doctor's are baffled about. It causes skin lesions that produce sand like granules and different colored fibres, as well chronic fatigue and a few other symptoms. The fibres are what I would like to talk about. "...a private study to determine the chemical and biological composition of fiber specimens taken from a second woman in Florida has shown that the fiber's outer casing is made up of high density polyethylene (HDPE). The fiber material is used commonly in the manufacture of fiber optics."
www.dldewey.com...

Now if it wasn't weird enough that people have polyethylene GROWING out of their skin look at this. "The FDA approved nano-virile protein bacteria eaters that work on deli meats and other ready-to-eat foods in August, 2006. Food manufacturers started spraying this new nanotechnology viruses on meats and vegetables in August 2006."
"Pre-market regulation of nanotechnology in dietary supplements, biological pesticides, and other man made nanotechnology does not fall under FDA, EPA, OSHA, FIFRA and other regulatory agencies in the USA, just for the simple reason that the nanotechnology is so small that the conventional regulatory laboratory methods do not have equipment to measure at 9 decimals below the zero and are only addressing 3 and 4 decimals (ppm, ppb, and ppt)"

What the hell??? This pretty much means that as long as it's nano technology, they put it in any food they wish and don't have to tell you. Anyway, I highly recommend you read the entire article.
I'm also interested in disinformation on Morgellons, since you can usually use it to construct an agenda. My mother is a family doctor and she found it very strange that it hadn't been mentioned in medical journals of late, and even after asking the Doctor's at the walk-in clinic I work at, I haven't met a single person who's heard of the disease! Most doctor's have a hard time even believing it's a real disease because it has barely been addressed!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The logic doesn't follow though, because Morgellons has been around long before nanotechnology, and the 'epidemic' in this country has been blossoming for years - this bit about viruses on meat is very recent.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They're not nanoviruses, they're regular bacteriophages, viruses that attack and destroy bacteria. There were two other threads not so long ago that used that page you referenced as a source and discussed it. I was shocked that they were spraying bacteriophages on food to 'sanitise' it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There are several ongoing discussions, please add your comments there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join