It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush runs from British Parliment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
BUSH PULLS OUT OF SPEECH TO PARLIAMENT

Nov 17 2003

By Bob Roberts, Political Correspondent
GEORGE Bush was last night branded chicken for scrapping his speech to Parliament because he feared being heckled by anti-war MPs.

www.mirror.co.uk...=13631331_method=full_siteid=50143_headline=-BUSH%2DPULLS%2DOUT%2DOF%2DSPEECH%2DTO%2DPARLIAMENT-n ame_page.html

Bush is just a joke and an embarrassment to the American people. Look, he's not even in England and he's already being ridiculed.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Nov 17 2003

GEORGE Bush was last night branded chicken for scrapping his speech to Parliament because he feared being heckled by anti-war MPs.

www.mirror.co.uk...=13631331_method=full_siteid=50143_headline=-BUSH%2DPULLS%2DOUT%2DOF%2DSPEECH%2DTO%2DPARLIAMENT-n ame_page.html

Bush is just a joke and an embarrassment to the American people. Look, he's not even in England and he's already being ridiculed.

err the link is broken. I guess he tripped while running out the door and crashed the entire website heh.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Strange. Ok Try this link....

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah it ain't no bull# over hear where everything that is going to be asked is known and you can prepare your answers. the back benchers on all sides would've teared him apart, there was no way he would ever be able to think on his feet as to the reply to the questions (don't believe me? Why run like a # house then?).

Our politicians have no problems about speaking there minds, they probably would've called him the biggest lying bastard on the planet.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hehe, you just used Bush and "think" in the same sentence!

Bush :bnghd: Coherent thought

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This thing just erased what I had written. Oh well, I was making fun of the man-child George "Bring 'em on" Bush being skeered of being heckled by the Brits. Why would anyone think Dubya could or would ever stand on his own two feet and defend himself? He can barely speak in complete sentences - there's no way he'd allow anyone to question/heckle him. Here's a link to that article in the Mirror - UK. :
www.rense.com...

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I must agree with John on this one, Bush would have been booed, heckled, jibed and generally disrupted by every MP left of centre in thought, the heckling from the visitors gallery would have been unbearable too.

It would set up a tide of anti-bush sentiment throughout the media and public to back those already anti-bush, once we know many of our MP's are against him he would be unsafe over here.

Just like everyone else in the nation, i am praying to god that someone shoots the #.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Bush meet some soccer hooligans, and tell them that football is played with a wierd oval--shaped ball. I'm an American Football fan myself, but I know that the worldwide accepted sport of football is soccer. I know to refer to it as "American Football".

I think they'd tear him apart like he deserves. Personally, I think the little bastage needs a good headbutt, maybe it'll get that cobweb-choked piece of idiotflesh in his skull ticking again.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is hilarious!!! I guess "bring em on" only applies to the soldiers he sent out to die!
They must be afraid of publicly testing his new linguistic chip so soon after the upgrade.....

What a chickens**t!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I knew what the subject matter would be, and yet, I still had to make this post.

Because the topic gave me a vision of George W Bush running scared from Parliament, bodyguards at least 20 yards behind, with a growing and enraged throng from the House Of Commons and spectators giving chase, rotten tomatoes and eggs in hand.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The "bring 'em on" gusto is, of course, used when he means other people doing the fighting. He and his group of whack-job neo-cons have never fought for anything a day in their lives. They send out real men to do their dirty work while they hide behind body guards and high palace walls.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
He and his group of whack-job neo-cons have never fought for anything a day in their lives.

It's actually the neocons who give Bush his "marching orders"...Bush is just the "face" they prop up to take the blame. What? You don't think Bush is actually smart enough to be instigating all of the Nation's problems by himself, do you?

...Besides that, Bush is well aware that if he doesn't follow his orders, he'll go the same way as Lincoln & JFK.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Where are all the right-wingers on this topic. I guess this is something even they can defend.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
[quote
It's actually the neocons who give Bush his "marching orders"...Bush is just the "face" they prop up to take the blame. What? You don't think Bush is actually smart enough to be instigating all of the Nation's problems by himself, do you?

...Besides that, Bush is well aware that if he doesn't follow his orders, he'll go the same way as Lincoln & JFK.

We shall see, actually. Does Dubya have his own mind and will he make his own decisions pertaining to Iraq, based on the mixed messages of his handlers? Who will win his brain.. Powell.. Cheney? Thinking he is really in charge, he makes his own decions pertaining to Iraq... He goes the way of Lincoln & JFK. If he sails through.. he is thoroughly controlled and in the know...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Who will win his brain

This "prize" would be like the ZONK on "Let's Make a Deal!"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Nov 17 2003

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Colonel]

Bush had the right accent

Look at all the concern from the patriots in this thread?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

You do realize that this thread is from 2003 right?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

d.p.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ProfessorVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorVeritas

You do realize that this thread is from 2003 right?

Yup, I am just observing all the vigilance that was being practiced when this was happening.
Very aware and vocal group in the past.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Is it the anti-Bushers we are researching?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join