It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roper Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In Phil Schneider's 1995 video lecture on secrete government bases, and the alien agenda, he makes reference to the Roper Report. He says it is a report sent out the psychologists about the alien abduction situation. Would any one have a link to where this report might be posted or available?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I wouldn't bother listening to anything this guy says, he is a crackpot.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I wouldn't bother listening to anything this guy says, he is a crackpot.

Superpaul,
Well thanks for the prompt responce. Took just about a minuet for me to check the thred and it was right there!!
However as to the report are you saying that it does not exist?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
RED GOLEM :

the " roper report " is not a single document - it is an ongoing series produced by a polling agency

there are literally hundreds of them

but the one you want is here .

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here and ready to report.

Roper

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Here and ready to report.

Roper

Roper,
thanks for chimeing in. But I will be looking at the link above.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
RED GOLEM :

the " roper report " is not a single document - it is an ongoing series produced by a polling agency

there are literally hundreds of them

but the one you want is here .

Ape,
Thanks a bunch, I will be takeing a little big of time to look it over now.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If any one is interestd I looked over the Roper Report that igonrant ape linked to me hear. The report says over all it shows a downword trend in alien abductions.

Although a few elements remain constant, most of the numbers indicate a downward trend; no reason for that trend could be determined. However, this downward trend is counter to the claims of skeptics who profess that the population has been contaminated by movies, television, and magazine articles about UFO abductions. According to their theory, a rise in number should have been seen due to the immense public interest in this controversial topic.

During the 1991 survey it was noticed that a group of people identified as "Political/Social Actives" reported a higher number of unusual experiences when compared with the population at large. This group is believed to be more influential in setting social trends. For purposes of this report they are designated as "Influentials or Inf." The 1998 survey demonstrated two interesting results. In all areas, the responses reported by this group were down from the 1991 survey. However, the "Influentials" did show higher response to all questions than did the general public. The response rates for 1991 and 1998 surveys are as follows:

The report also says it has no reason for why there are fewer reports of alien abductioins. Now I am sure everyone hear can come up with a reason or two.
Like, many have said there is a war going on with aliens hear, so would this indicate that we are winning the war with aliens?

new topics

top topics

join