It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Happy Holidays And A Merry Christmas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hello all ,
I just wanted to say that the year is nearly over and we are almost onto another so therefore i wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas and also a great & happy holidays.

I only joined Above Top Secret this year and i can tell you right now that i truly dont know what i would have done without this great place, not only in my spare time but also at work too

So anyway i want to say seasons greetings and seasons blessings to all the spectacular admin at AboveTopSecret.com and all the moderators which make this place so welcoming and also for giving us a place to make our voices heared and also to expand our minds.
ALSO

I would like to wish all the members here an absolutely fantastic holiday season,a merry christmas and a groovey happy holidays, you guys make this site the warm and awsome place that it wouldnt be without you .

I want all of you to be safe this holidays aswell, There has been a fair amount of stuff happen this year and yet we all keep on moving .
I will continue to not only for the rest of this year , But for next year aswell and i hope to see you all writing your posts and broadening our minds forever and ever .

Happy Holidays People, Blessed be and enjoy yourselves, and dont sink to much Beer and/or Spirits, SkepticOverlord and Springer!

And the same to all the rest of you awsome and fantastic people !!

[EDIT] Well .... Drink Alot but dont do anything i wouldnt do
hmmm aint saying much is it ?

A pal always

Omega85

[edit on 17/12/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Happy Holidays.
I too hope everyone has a great christmas and a Happy New Year. 2007 should be interesting indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!!!!

I wish the best for all ATS members during this joyous holiday season and throught the New Year!

[edit on 12/17/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that another year is almost over.
Time sure flies when your having fun.........

Merry Christmas to everyone on ATS, and all the best in the new year.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Woooo Hoo! Another year ending.

Crazy really isnt it. How fast it goes by...

Have fun and keep safe all. Chocolate coooooooookies for everyone!

Oni x x

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ah, I only joined a month or so ago but I feel the same sentiments as you my friend.

Because of a few people this has been an especially rewarding place to share my thoughts and read up on some interesting stuff. I enjoy my time here and plan on spending quite a bit more of it here.

Nothing to do with Christmas or the hollidays but this guy makes me laugh.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lets not forget those who are away, at war, and will not be home for the Holidays.

Here is a little girl who sings an original song for her brother who is serving in Iraq.

Happy Holidays.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another year has come and gone. Honestly, where does the time go? I think I may of slept through a few weeks here and there this past year.

But I too would like to take a moment and thank the Staff & the Members of ATS for another great year. May we all have a happy and safe holidays.

We try not to take things for granted, but even more so at this time of the year. So between now and the end of the holidays, take that extra moment out of your day to enjoy the little things. Share a hug before saying good bye to your family, or make that extra phone call if your not going to be with them over the holidays. In the end, it is the little things that we will remember.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

I wish everyone the best.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Merry Christmas!

This past year has been one of my happiest and ATS and its members played a large part in both the cause and effect.

Feliz Navidad y prospero ano

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My God, It feels like the years are getting shorter every year.

Merry Christmahanakwansaka to all of ATS

I am also pleased that I am off for two weeks from school, so I should be on ATS until conspiracy flows out of my ears.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Ford Farmer]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nice picture.

Makes a nice festive avatar, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Happy holidays to everybody!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It is hard to believe that another year is almost over. It's been quite the year. I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and all the blessing possible for the coming year. Eat, drink and be merry.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Happy Holidays to alll my ATS buddies.

PS Calvin and Hobbes rox the house.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
happy holidays and merry christmas all!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Where is every one?

It's Christmas, I know it's dreary, we didn't have the gratification of an "Apocalyptic Event" to end the madness, gas prises are up and so forth, and so forth. But hay that's how it is every year. Right?

Merry Christmas Guys, Take care.
WIS

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
*sighs*

I regretfully wish everyone a happy holiday.

It's Christmas morning (3am) and I kept to my word and did not spend a single dollar on christmas this year.
You would be supprised how much money I saved!

Maybe you all should try it next year. With friend's and family support, ofcourse. You don't want to come across as a tightass.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Merry Christmas
Glaedelig Jul
Vrolijk kerstfeest
Joyeux Noel
Natale allegro
Feliz Navidad

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone has had a nice year so far, and if you haven't, hurry it up! It's almost over!

Nite

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join