It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just won a PS3 !!! - game suggestions please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Good for you! And merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Good for you! And merry Christmas!

Thank you
same to you!

To those suggesting selling it, I mentioned that to hubby and he looked like he was gonna cry (lol) so no can do. Not that I was serious and had to comfort him that I was only half serious about it lol

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You should get Genji, its based on actual japanese history....with giant crabs for huge damage
:bash:........................................................................................................................................ .......................................................................................riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raacerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i had to..it was eating at me.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by truttseeker]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
wtf truttseaker. u cant leave a post like that without a link

giant enemy crab

riiiidge racer!!!!!!!!!

u forgot to mention the real time weapon changing and the ability to hit your enemies weak point, FOR MASSIVE DAMMAGE.

what ever happened to murcielago?

[edit on 21-12-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
and you have whole new ways to defeat your enemies. You can flip the crab if it just comes over here

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
we didnt study the history of japan in hs , so im wondering. how did the empire of the sun defeat the giant enemy crabs?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
wait a second i just used google and i found the answer. they simply attacked the giant enemy crabs weak points for massive damage.

forgive me for answering my question

why did all the ps fanboys vanish? i dont blame them ,but damn they were passionate about the ps3 BEFORE the launch. oh yeah 3 shopping days left till xmas, and there are 5 ps3 on the shelf at walmart. nothing more needs to be said.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raaacerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!:w:

short post

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
it was only short because u forgot to include all the iiiiiii in riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer.

ill get this post somewhat back on topic. imjaded wanted suggestions for games. well id suggest u find someone to sell that ps3 too. buy a wii60 with the money( if anyone is dumb enough to give u 600) then buy twilight princess and gow.

if u want me to suggest a ps3 game, how about riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
no
genji for battles based on actual japanese battles...then you can battle the giant enemy crabs. But if youre going to get anything get resistance fall of man, then F.E.A.R. Then wait for Unreal Tournament 07

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i agree, the first game any ps3 owner should play is resistance. i hate fps with dual analog so it wouldnt be as fun for me, but id love the visuals. my problem is im used to mouse and keyboard for fps.

id have more fun playing quake 2 deathmatch online or team fortress. that is why graphics arent everything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join