It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Protection - Does it work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone here a lightworker?

I just wanted to know if Light Protection really works?
When your practicing spiritual meditations or if you sense an evil presence, does light protection actually work in protecting you?

www.channeling.net...
www.returnoflight.com...

The reason I ask this is because everytime I imagine white light illuminating from within me, I feel negative entities leeching off me. It's like it alerts and attracts these negative energies, and these energies sense it from far away and are immediately drawn to it.

So how do you really get these negative beings/entities/energies away from you?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One thing ive found is that it is important to make sure you close down your energy centres especially your chakras after doing light work and the like, before you return to the material plane.

An old tao way is the following. relax breathe deeply (though through your stomach and down not your chest, do this sevral times, make sure your eyes are closed and looking up at about 45 degrees to your centre of your forehead by your third eye. Now once relaxed ensure that you focus on your breath being a light blue light, take a breath in full of blue light then out releasing any negativity and darkness, now as you breath in visualise and feel the breath raising up from your base of your spine in your back area, feel it raising up to the top of your head on your in breath, as it comes over the back of your head, and then down over your front of your head as you now breath out, once fully breathed out it should have reached the place between your genitals and anus, and start again.

Here is the method though, as it goes over your head and down your forehead and over your throat and heart, then diagphram etc you should feel and visualise the blue breath closing down your chakras, imagine the petals there closing. Also when you reach the point between the breaths and just before breathing in again, visualise a small light/flame at the base of your spine/body, this is the only energy you have in dealing with the material plane safely, having your chakras opened can draw energy vampires to you and make you ungrounded, probably what you are experiancing. Alsdo when aware of these things these entities, ignore them, move your thoughts to something positive, dont give them thoughts feelings, that will make them stronger its how they feed of you, move on quickly.

Hope this helps,

Reagrds Elf

ps never stop walking in love and light!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

IMO, like attracts like. Exercising goodness & integrity in oneself works for me.

I find tho when dealing with baddies in general, visualizing them being smothered in white light makes them ill & nauseous. Hehe.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
soo true,

just give them the opposite of whta they crave, so they move on elsewhere,

well said questor, though to be true ive found in life that this methods works best with material plane entities, those on the astral and other planes have infinite time and patiance, and though it still works you need ots of energy constantly to make it work. Whilst doing wht you describe if the practitioner at any time looses faith, or has negative feelings under a sheem of positive ones they will sense it and sit it out, therefore I have always, and from much reading others have too found it better to cut of their energy supply totally and use it only for yourself, and specific healings etc, then close down the chakras, energy centres.

Though its all very subjective so who knows....

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

The reason I ask this is because everytime I imagine white light illuminating from within me, I feel negative entities leeching off me. It's like it alerts and attracts these negative energies, and these energies sense it from far away and are immediately drawn to it.

This can definetly be.

There are also much deseased that come to you for shelter because they are too scared of the light.

I can only assume to ask for angels to guide them to the light.

Or go to an auric reader/healer, mine did a great job..

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Everything works...to an extent of your belief.
Go with the flow and your feelings, dont surpress, them, observe the and watch them.
Enjoy the journey and experimentation.

Peace

dAlen

top topics

join