It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says "there will be no gracefull exit from iraq"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

BUSH: So we�ll be in Iraq until the job is complete, at the request of a sovereign government elected by the people. I know there�s a lot of speculation that these reports in Washington mean there�s going to be some kind of graceful exit out of Iraq. We�re going to stay in Iraq to get the job done, so long as the government wants us there.

thinkprogress.org...

get what job done? stealing back the "stargates"? stealing oil supplies? finding WMDd's? killing all the bad guys? good luck with that.

bush really is taking a gamble with his presidency on the iraq war and the "better iraq" theory. i think iraq is going to get even worse before it gets better right guys?

[edit on 17-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
bush really is taking a gamble with his presidency on the iraq war and the "better iraq" theory.

No offense, but what gamble? The president is in his second and last term.

i think iraq is going to get even worse before it gets better right guys?

That's probably true, but you are admitting that it will get better. Right?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Of course there won't be a "graceful exit"........ how can there be when they've embroiled themselves in a complete mess and consistently manage to surpass their own incompetence.

And in any case, fleeing pell-mell into the Zagros mountains and begging the Iranians to take over could hardly be considered "graceful".

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
History repeats itself , because governments are a reactionary machines, they don't really think for themselves they simple abide by a few simple axioms.

That's why bush is going to send more troops, and this will be the end of america once again, just as it happened in vietnman.

in the words of the resistance, "we await our saigon momment". I can almost taste that sweet sweet victory.

BUSH: So we�ll be in Iraq until the job is complete, at the request of a sovereign government elected by the people.

LOL as if there was no government, and this is all legal! what a joker.

new topics

top topics

join