It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack of Testimony Regarding Alien Cultures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
With all the best, most reliable testimony about the extraterrestrial presence and its technology covered up by factions of our industrial-military complex (I'm thinking primarily of the Disclosure Project), with everything that we have heard about the appearance of the various alien races, their motivations, their activities on Earth, even about their dimensional nature, why hasn't there been any (similiarly corroborated) testimony about extraterrestrial culture or lifestyle?

To clarify, I am a believer for the most part, but I think what fascinates me the most about extraterrestrial life is the idea of cultures evolving elsewhere. How is it that one of the Disclosure Project's panel could actually enumerate (from a military point of view) the alien races we're aware of (I forget the number, but it was in the double digits), but have no insight whatsoever regarding what life is like for these races? We have heard countless corroborated stories about captured EBEs and how we learned to communicate with them, about how we've been helped immeasurably by their technology, but other than an oft-repeated mention of Zeta Reticuli, we have no testimony about alien culture at all?

I am not counting stories about Serpo (totally debunked, I believe), the experiences of channelers (impossible to corroborate) or any of the communications from psychic experiencers who talk to the Greys every night (but who, come to think of it, don't have much to say about where these guys are from or what they get up to on their own time).

My question is: Am I missing any interesting testimony about what we may have learned about life on the home planet(s) of our visitors? Again, I'm really only interested in military whistleblower-type stuff, perspectives from people who may have been part of a corroborated communication program or experience. It's not that I don't have any faith in the more new-age testimony, but that's just at a different level of credibility as far as I'm concerned.

If we believe they're coming here, they have to come from somewhere. If we believe our government has communicated with them, how come no one's asked the cool questions?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm a 'bleever' as well in some ways, including the possibility that the governments of the world have some form of contact with alien lifeforms.

The same questions you posed bug me aswell. If they are advanced enough to be confident in their home's safety enough to travel across the universe, they must have an impressive social system, culture etc etc.
Only a set of morals / ethics and culture not seen here on earth could ensure that there would be a home left for them when they got home.

What i'm trying to say is that they must be either united in peace or united in another goal (domination... destruction?) to seek out other races.

new topics

join