It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Arsenal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
1 Mauser 8mm Rifle
1 Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun
1 ? 410 Shotgun
2 Ruger 9mm Pistols
1 Beretta .32 pistol
1000 rounds 8mm
2000 rounds 9mm
500 12 Gauge rifled slugs
1000 shells 12 gauge various
200 410 shells
500 rounds .32

When they're coming over the hill, I'll use the Mauser
When they're down the street, I'll use the Rugers
When they're at the door, I'll use the shotguns
When they're on me, I'll use the .32 straight to their brain.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Um let's see here, I have.... stilettos, fishnet stockings...oh wait that might not work.
If I did have anything I wouldn't post what I had because someone would see it, report it and then I would have a swat team outside my door around 1am and a whole slew of news media vans parked at a safe distance as they report a standoff at my home. LMAO Well maybe not all of that, but some of it. Let's just say I know how to think on my feet and can use whatever I have at my disposal to work for what I need.
If I got my hands on guns, I know how to use them. My preference is rifles with scopes, as opposed to handguns. I am patient.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dang I feel like a fool. Forgot to add my "collection" a week back or so while ragging on another fellow ats'er for hunting with a 223. Damn aliens.

Too funny, I took the pic and never posted it.

My rifles. Handguns, thats a different story.

My rifles only

I will leave all to wager what they are. Take care,

[edit on 10/23/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Marlin 30.30 Mossburg 12ga pump w/pistol grip S@W .40 Ruger GP100 .357 Remington 12ga auto 3 assorted .22s and .17 Ruger Ranch in .223 w/folding stock pre ban Mako AK-47 Savage tacticle .308 w/bipod, laser sight, and 10x40 scope.

Btw, all these guns were purchased in a 6 week period. No special license needed, no registration. All these weapons can be carried in my car, ready to fire, concealed or not, as this state says your car is an extention of your home. Ain't Mississippi great?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Text BlackTextTextTextwell you all are missing sumting. with all your lil rifles and pistols and , you will need gas masks, rpg's grenade launchers, bi bombs(ammonia/bleach separated) till broken combined in english toss, gasoline, poisins ,contaminants nuetron bombs and elf wave control and destruction methods,how to shoot down hallucinations with common garden plants. dynamite,make your own plastique.and drugs lottsa drugs both for ills of body and mind. clothes and then ya need hope cuz if these boys do what they plan we wwill go out with out a shot.undr a blanket of diseases and multifarious sorceries. but i suggest as of now no one vote do not switch to digital telly, do not work or drive for a week, do not eat for a week(except what you have stored if fasting juices are advised no orange or tomatoe')

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xtimla

LMFAO! That was one funny read! In the whole lot of things we will need, you forgot "human brain and true instinct".

It was a funny lot, even though capital letters is not your friend. An occasional period would be cool too in the correct spot. Don't forget, the doctor is your friend today.
Cheers!

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thread revival?

At this point I think it personally unwise to list everthing...
I will say this:
Everything I own has a twin (yep 2 of each) the majority are cal. in .45acp both H.G. and Rifles (usually only need one shot with em')
12 ga. of course... I am partial to Mossberg (easy to dis-assemble, clean "repair")

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have added to my arsenal. I just went to k-mart and made a huge guns and ammo purchase.

I spent 74$!!!!!

Red Ryder-29.99

25,000 BB's 44.00$

From my cold dead hands!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My arsenal =

My mouth.

Guns are for cowards.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
My arsenal =

My mouth.

Guns are for cowards.

Careful with that, I'm sure in U.K. mouths measuring more than 3.5" wide or mouths that open automatically have been classified as offensive.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The notables include an AK-74GRU, Bren Ten, and Johnson .30-06.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join