It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Arsenal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You might laugh me out of here for this, but I use a Fender Telecaster with a Marshall amp (yes, it goes to 11) to generate tones and frequencies that seems to deter unwanted intrusions from the outside.

Seriously - soundwaves can do wonders.

But that's the extent of my arsenal - aside from a pellet gun.

*looks up at the big boys and grins sheepishly*

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
Car leaf spring is good for making knives and such but will need much work to make it suitable for v-springs in firearms. I dug out my Kinks books and they recommend using piano wire for coil springs. One of my next skills that I want to learn is how to temper steel.

In Texas, there are several great knife makers in the area. Do any google about blade smithing and you can find some. Also try ABANA it is a black smithing association. Find one of these guys in your area and give a call. Also a great source of old info is the DIXIE gunworks catalog. The back use to contain an index of old info, chemical names, proofing a barrel, and making a V spring.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is my arsenal.

First off Walther PPK 9mm the ammo is easy to find, the gun is small, and very reliable.

My PPK

Second My MP5K again 9mm and small.

My MP5K

Third My KittyKat its small and uses .223 ammo(less common).

My KittyKat

I have picked easy to conceal but effective weapons.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
Here is my arsenal.

First off Walther PPK 9mm the ammo is easy to find, the gun is small, and very reliable.

My PPK

Second My MP5K again 9mm and small.

My MP5K

Third My KittyKat its small and uses .223 ammo(less common).

My KittyKat

I have picked easy to conceal but effective weapons.

How long was your wait on the stamp for that sbr?

Im considering it for my AMD..

[edit on 21-12-2006 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have a Milsec liscense so most gun laws do not apply to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Not about to go dropping a list of anything I may have...given how my Govt isn't overly happy with fireworks that make a loud banging sound at present - let alone firearms.

...but, at the risk of sounding overconfident, I've got it reasonably sorted...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
my weapons of choice:
.270 winchester with extended barrel
a compound bow. If the s&%t hits the fan, ammo is in short supply, you can make your own arrows. you are quiet and you can hunt with it.
use your sniper rifle strictly for last resort.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
one other thing I want to post, as I suggestion, I wouldn't post what you have or dont have in firearms at your home. Big brother watches.
Also, if we were to have a social breakdown or world wide warfare, none of us would live. If you headed to the hills, you might live for a short while. The following would happen: nuclear fallout, illnesses and death from biological weapons, persecution from overwhelming forces, water and wildlife(food) contaminated by bio and nuclear weapons.
So no matter what weapons you carry in an apocalyptical situation, you are toast.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Many many guns, and a secret weapon of EVIL EVIL proportions. Hahahahahahahahahhahaha. Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha. The persons who are truly prepared would never tell you on abovetopsecret.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshtattoos
one other thing I want to post, as I suggestion, I wouldn't post what you have or dont have in firearms at your home. Big brother watches.
Also, if we were to have a social breakdown or world wide warfare, none of us would live. If you headed to the hills, you might live for a short while. The following would happen: nuclear fallout, illnesses and death from biological weapons, persecution from overwhelming forces, water and wildlife(food) contaminated by bio and nuclear weapons.
So no matter what weapons you carry in an apocalyptical situation, you are toast.

Well first off I bought all my stuff legealily so they can watch all they want ive broken no laws, nor am I paranoid. Second if you really baleave that nobody will live why take the time to read and post in the SURVIVAL forums.

Originally posted by arius
Many many guns, and a secret weapon of EVIL EVIL proportions. Hahahahahahahahahhahaha. Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha. The persons who are truly prepared would never tell you on abovetopsecret.

Why would they never tell? We have very liberal fire arm laws here in the states. Its easy to get stuff legealy why get the illegal stuff it wont help you survive any better. Whan you thumb your nose at the laws of the land you become part of the problem not part of the cure.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They would never tell because they are paranoid. We are posting on abovetopsecret.com. By telling the plan they had prepared for the defense they would be creating a paper trail whereby potential adversaries could become informed and potentially bypass their extensive plans. DUH!

I'm picturing Napolean Dynamite when I say DUH!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
OMG ppl you live in paradise! I can have only hunting rifles and with so many problems... Some pistols but they will not give me permission because im too young (30 years old lol) and i dont work in place that makes me vulnerable to "criminal attack"...
Thats price that we are paying for making so many uprisings as a nation
, system will never give us weapons again... Of course those that are smart bought some cookies from withdrawing russians or something like that. But you can only hide it somewhere. Shooting only in remote places and you risk many years of prison... I hate that! I love guns... When i read that you have hk or ak or even uzi i want to cry
, i cant and i will never, at least oficially, got one of those.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've been collecting guns since I was 16. I'm 60 now so I have a good stock of weapons and ammo.
I also have a family member that is a gun dealer. The price of guns and ammo is going up and some items in short supply.

Might be time to buy guns and ammo before the democrats take over.

Also started prepariing for war and my familys survival during the 50's and 60's during cold war with Russia.

This new cold war sends chills down my spine. Already been there before.
But I am ready ..... hope you are too.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I agree with you i own about 35 diffrent firearms, and i'm still collecting more
because i like them

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately (as far as I can tell) Canadian gun laws are much more strict than US ones, so you won't see me with anything as fancy as some of the stuff displayed here. As a general rule, anything that even looks like an automatic or has a remotely military appearance seems to be a big no-no. Plus I'm currently living with people who don't particularly like guns, and are even a bit afraid of some of the knives I have. So all I have for now is a BB/pellet gun. When I have my own house I plan on getting at least a shotgun, but the way things are going it will even be hard to get ahold of one of those in 5 years. Pistols require a permit to transport so it would be a pain in the butt even to take them to a shooting range... so I wouldn't get one unless I got a concealed carry permit. I'm not sure how hard they are to get, but from all accounts it is a big hassle at the very least. If I wanted any rifle except a hunting rifle I'd pretty much be limited to the M1 Garand. I'd love a Yugoslavian AK-47 but alas that's not going to happen

Some of my info may be inaccurate, I don't know a ton about guns, but that is what I've interpreted from what I've read.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here's a list of what I've got...

1) Remington 870 Express Magnum 12ga. 18"
2) Yugo SKS
3) Taurus .357 Magnum Revolver 2"
4) Taurus 9mm Semi-Auto

And my favorite....

5) Bushmaster AR-15 M4

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
there are a couple not in this pic but this is the main deal here.
of course i have various things that are not firearms....i am a big fan of sticks, telescoping clubs, etc....
so, i have lots of those...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Imagine this hypothetical scenario: An old relative dies and leaves to his heir some old weapons he brought back from WW2. As an officer, he picked up two weapons from the battlefield, and brought them back. He filled out a form for them which listed them as ' battlefield relics ' and put them away. In the early 1950's,according to the theoretical story, a couple of FBI agents come around wanting to weld the breaches up, thus ruining them, but they go away when the owner, now promoted and heading off to Korea for more war, and his brother, a cop, tell them they will not allow any alterations and that they will be repsonsible for them.

The FBI agents go away, never come back, and now 60 some odd years later, after unwrapping the weapons and cleaning them, one finds that they have the following items to deal with: Both are in excellent condition and ready to fire:

The first is a : German MG 34, Belt fed, in perfect condition, apparently hardly ever used before capture, with all original markings and such.

And: A Belgian BAR, clip fed, in equally great shape.

These weapons have two feet that swing down from the front to steady them, flash suppressors on the front, and only need ammo to fire. The machining is awesome, with all parts in perfect condition, no rust, and heavy duty bolts and slides and such all perfect.

Here are a few questions: if the owner is totally UNWILLING to turn them in for ANY reason, thus insuring their destruction at the hands of the ATF, and it seems that there can be no license gotten for them, how to best secure them against theft and discovery? Also, what type ammo would be used for each of them, what caliber? How hard is it to find replacement clips and belts for using them?

The theoretical new owner will NOT allow them to be turned in and ruined, and does not want them to fall into the wrong hands in any way, but still wants them to be available in case of the time when we may be needing to defend ourselves against enemies within or in case of civil unrest and when a defensive weapon is needed. Also, obviously if a license cannot be gotten without first turing them over, that is not a choice. How to best store and keep weapons like these for the future without getting in trouble?

These weapons are a sight to behold; huge, heavy..one could not fire them standing up; you have to lay down and get them set, so they are really too much for anything but defending a position or getting rid of a crowd in a hurry.

Any info would be appreciated, and remember, this is theoretical !! No one wants some snoopy ATF types nosing around and so I will pass along the info to the interested party who posed this to me, as I have no part in this hypothetical scenario myself!!

So, ammo type? Clips and belts available? Stashing safely for the future without being detectable? Thanks for any help.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Theoretically if you're living in the sticks, you should be good, id never take them to a public range, never transport them in a vehicle, never take them off my property, and would only fire them on private personal property and out of sight, if anyone asks questions tell em you were bump firing a semi auto, (make sure you own a semi auto) never tell anyone of these things not even family, (they talk, they may let it slip up in conversation with someone, not with malice in mind just harmless chatter) but that chatter could get ya in trouble ...

If he had the paper work done, they may be registered.... and would be considered grandfathered. and legal, but it would be risky checking that out because they may not be...

The BAR shoot 30-06
The MG34 shoots 8mm

tell no one, store em in an area and way that will prevent corrosion, but maintain them.

as long as ya don't do anything that would result in a warrant to search your property you should never have a problem, what they don't know, cant hurt you.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I will ' pass along ' the info. Yes, we are in the sticks, and there is no way any cops would ever search here The weapons were never registered in the traditional sense, only listed on a form for relics..the FBI went away figuring they were in good hands, and to avoid offending vets recently returned from the war.

These babies will never see the light of day except for practice and to defend the Contitutiopn. Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join