It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im bored with UFO/aliens now.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I can not understand how Esoteric Teacher is allowed to sit there and tell other people how to think, what to believe and act like he's some sort of enlightened person but we aren't allowed to challenege him directly.

Earlier I suggested he "beam himself back up" because he has delievered some sort of gospal to us in this thread. What I meant by that is that he is acting like an enlightened being talking down to everyone else. All that in a thread about being "bored with ufo/aliens".

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I went to the local store to buy some coffe here tonight..

I just saw a small bleep light in the skies.

Not like an electric light - It just faded in and out - It took one second.
So today I saw again what I have seen so many times before...

A small light that fades out in the skies. A blink - a beep.

My first thought was - Did anyone else see it.. I think not - cause noone really looks after them. Does it mean im more intelligent than other people - No - Im just looking for them all the time when im out. Others are not looking - I am.

You know - Copenhagen is full of action tonight - Police fighting all night to cleanse a house - It's called violence - Street riots... I can't help thinking they are attracted to the violence that happends in copenhagen tonight.

I just wonder if the light knew I was looking in that direction - And blinked at me..

Maybe the lights are bored too...

lol, I see those all the time, sometimes more intricate than others. One time I was out walking by the river at night and I thought to myself - OK just say hallo, I looked up and sure enough strange blinking lights.

My logical side says satelites or brief shooting stars, but they're not really.

I certainly understand sneakoid's frustration. It's kind of the other side of the coin of the obsessive compulsive search some people are launched on after a sighting. I think that's probably where those stories of being sucked up into the faerie realm came from. People desperately trying to place three dimensional meanings and bizarre insights of odd coincidences into a material paradigm.

For me it had to do with accepting a lack of resolution in the matter. If you refuse to absolutely define things to a conclusive clarity, the ideas are left fluid and subject to change.

It has something to do with turning over the ultimate conclusions - like a struggle for meaning - which is a struggle for power.

sneakoid, You could always just ask the universe to show you. It may take a couple of years, but if you asked all the time and put tobacco down etc. I bet the universe would show you.

Accepting a lack of resolution is a mark of maturity in the individual, is it not? Maybe micro mimics macro in this and they're hoping we stop grasping and start sharing.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Plenty of clear videos, testimonies and other vast arrays of information on the subject. Try and learn, rather than critizing the lack of evidence, and present your own counter evidence if you think its false.

This aint blurry footage, and was invisable to the eye, filmed by the mexican military.

video.google.com...

Plenty of Nasa footage showing UFOs.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

Doesn't make sense, if your bored of UFOs, and don't think they exist, why browse this particular forums. Its only natural thats gonna be met with hostility from some, as browsing the forums on bad astronomy will be met with hostility from skeptics.

Its not really up to people here to convince other people, most are here to learn, and also read something interesting even if its not true.

Also how clear of a video are people gonna get in bad lighting conditions, using consumer grade cameras. Very few people who have great cameras, point them at the sky hoping to film some UFO. Theres actually very few who even search for them.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Sorry but i am. I have been visiting this site for a few years now, and all thought was entertaining at the start reading some quite frankly whacked out ideas, it feels we have come full circle concerning the whole alien agenda.

In fact it feels stagnant, with the same old stories that pop up every now and then, to me its like the ufo community have years ago used up their ammunition
against the sceptics, who in turn haven't had to really do anything because the evidence that gets shown is paper thin at best.

It'll take a lot more to convince than just grainy vids, cranks saying they know the truth but
can't show us, or the disclosure project, which i thought was supposed to make everyone wake up and believe, but it turned out to be nothing more than a fart in the wind in the end.

Lets face it people, the world will never have contact with another race because they are either to far away, they dont want to have anything
to do with us, or (TAKE A DEEP BREATH) they simply dont exist.

I for one im bored with watching yet another dodgy vid with a shaky black
screen with a white blob darting round, with which the OP headlines it as
the best ufo vid ever.

Lets try something new, but what? cos it seems we have run out of ideas.

Finally, somebody who understands meeeeeeeeee!

Although, I do not agree with you about the whole alien race is impossible to make contact with/they do not exist. So, I say I am just bored with them like you are, and I still think we can make contact with them/the exist.

Finally, I got that out. Whew.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Everyone who has a interest in UFO's & Aliens awaits with anticipation the day when we finally have proof of there existence or even contact, but unfortunately I think we are going to be waiting a very long time. The Aliens are the ones who are in control and will only show themselves when they think it's the right time. I hope I'm wrong but my guess is that it wont be during any of our lifetimes.

Here's an interesting interview with a Remote Viewer who talks about the alien agenda.

www.soultravel.nu...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunney
I can not understand how Esoteric Teacher is allowed to sit there and tell other people how to think, what to believe and act like he's some sort of enlightened person but we aren't allowed to challenege him directly.

U2U me if you want to "challenge" me directly. I'm sorry, but i don't see how i have "told other people to think and what to believe" in this thread.
I thought i merely made suggestions which did address the inquiries made by the author of this thread. if i offended you, it was not my intention to do so. And, the only possible "off topic" post i made in this thread was to rebuttal against a member who decided upon themselves to explain what it was that "Esoteric" meant, and what i was thinking when i chose the word as part of my screen name.

Curious. Do you think i was mistaken for correcting someone who was explaining (on my behalf) what my thoughts were when i was picking my screen name? What credentials did that person have for explaining what my intentions were for picking the word "Esoteric" as part of my screen name?

Earlier I suggested he "beam himself back up" because he has delievered some sort of gospal to us in this thread. What I meant by that is that he is acting like an enlightened being talking down to everyone else. All that in a thread about being "bored with ufo/aliens".

I thought i was addressing the thread content matter with my initial responses.

If it is peoples perceptions that i am "talking down" to everyone, it is not my intention to do so. I offer suggestions concerning looking at the subject matter in a different angle sometimes, which i believe to be a pre-requisite to obtaining more truth about it, that's all.

If it seems that i am "acting enlightened", then perhaps i am acting. or perhaps i am "enlightened" with regards to the subject matter at hand.

I've been in the USAF for nearly a decade now. I've been stationed at Nellis AFB for over 8 years now, minus 7 tours of duty to warzones. So, either i am "acting like i am enlightened", or i am "enlightened" with regards to the subject matter at hand.

for what you think my opinion is worth: It is my opinion that alien lifeforms are real, and they have been visiting us since before mankind started keeping written texts.

But, i have no problems with you believing what you want to believe.

I have faith that one day people will percieve that their opinions do not have as much impact on truth as the truth does on their opinions. I guess it all depends which you value more. Opinion, or truth.

Of course, this is only my opinion.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Dude, who CARES if you are bored with the topic at hand?

Don't talk about it then.

Is this just a lame attempt to get people to respond so that your ATS points go up?

I'm bored with the topic of Taxes.

That's why I don't talk about them.

Sheesh...

Pretty pointless argument there Unrealised. For starters taxes DO exist, thats
why we dont talk about them.

As for getting my points up, i certainly didnt come here to amass a huge amount of points for no reason, this isnt pacman you know.
I wouldnt even know what to do with them, let alone care.

How about reading the thread and giving me a better retort,
Instead of reading the headline then coming up with a knee jerk response.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

From what I can see, Esoteric has made some very clearly structured arguments and comments, and is in no way telling people how to think.

Let's calm it down and perhaps re-read E.T.'s posts...

As for people who continue to hamper on at thesneakiod, make sure you actually understand his argument first as there is alot of snap conclusions popping up as a result of obviously not reading his posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
perhaps you could answer one question? (this was not the question)

this is:

Since beginning ATS, do you believe it has served as a tool to better understanding the answers to the questions you sought?

If i asked myself the same question, it would most certainly be YES.
I believe this websight has acted as a catalyst to many people moving closer to understanding what it is they want to understand.

And, yes. I also believe the author of this thread is warranted and justified in their frustration at times. The term "going in circles" does seem appropriate at times.

I just don't think it is always the fault of the information available, nor the members of the forum. But, perhaps the way we are conditioned to percieve the phenomenon has us "chasing our tails", so to speak.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't concur with gunney's asessment of "Esoteric Teacher's" comments which were quite clearly in line with the subject matter. And as for what the creator of this thread here's my 2 cents. I totally disagree with him. I think there is plenty of evidence throughout the written/art history world which has left behind a ton of material for the future to examine. Not only in paintings, cavewalls, videos, testimony from qualified experts, Barney and Betty Hill, The Battle of L.A., etc.' but my own intuition points to yes. I even asked my Ouija Board if there was intelligent life/aliens on Terra or other worlds/dimensions and it pointed to "yes." When I sleep at night I dream of a beam of light searching my room to find me and I hide under the bed hoping it will go away. There's no denying the truth in my mind. To me it's just a matter of time before this "REAL" truth will eventually come forth for all to see but if someone else doesn't agree with my honest, genuine, heartfelt opinions then that's alright too.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Don't be too disheartened.

There's always Dr Steven Greer (I think I got that right) and the Disclosure Project which has many admirable and believable people from all walks of life stepping forward. Not too many kooks or cranks in that rank and file.

Hopefully, whatever comes out of his crusade will produce fruition.

I feel the same way as the OP. I have seen what Dr. Greer has to offer, I have read nearly every ET, EBE, UFO, Alien books that are out there. I have also studied all the myths and mystical creatures through the ages. I have seen about every documentary, read Bill Hicks book and studied his proof. I am an ex military machine buff and spy/intelligence buff. I cant begin to list the different aspects I have read on the entire phenomenon.

I have come to two conclusions and feel they are both right. One is that we project this with our super-collective concience intent. This is why we have had Dragons and fairies, unicorns and lephrecons. This is why we have had the airship flap of the 1800's and why we are having so many different descriptions today of the different races of aliens and different ships.

I believe also it is of ascended beings that we cannot grasp properly with our minds, so instead of going crazy after seeing something the mind cannot grasp, we explain it with whatever is the "mystical agenda of that time period" right now that mystical explanation is technological. It is the only logical way to see it after all the changes that have taken place over the years.

No other explanation makes sense, and I have read and believed at one time or another ever reason for them being here and the logistics involved for arriving too many leaps in physics to be workable. They all have holes big enough to drive a firetruck through with the ladder up. Been there done it.

The divine, listen to it.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well, I think the reason people post stuff about Aliens and UFO's is because they are TRYING to help put an end to the mystery. If something is hoaxed, thats too bad, put in the pile in move on. Would you prefer that nobody tried at all? Because then we would learn nothing. The people on this site do a great job submitting and analyzing info I believe. The only solid proof of Aliens or UFO's, you'd have to see and experience for yourself. For even when given a large sum of evidence, some people remain skeptical.

My point is, would you prefer if we all stopped trying to prove their existance? It might take a while to find the answers, but everyone's doing a great job so far, and I predict some day soon we'll know the answers for sure.

So I say, submit any and all your UFO/Alien claims. If its fake, well, then at least now we know its fake.

I also firmly believe in UFO's and Aliens and a great deal of it that I believe to be true, I have found on links posted in this forum.

Great job team

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A. grainy/blurry etc.
B. hoax
C. a picture of some alien fanboy's picture who turns out that it was just a piece of bubble gum stuck to the camera lens.

Why do we even try, people?

..why? *tear comes out of eye*

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
listen people, whats interesting and much better than stupid aliens that simply dont exists and is a laughable to a certain extent to which everyone things your crazy. Another being is called Jinns and this my friend exists... trust me i know what im talking about. you want prove i got prove, if it aint good enough for ya then bugger off where can i find good references online even though they are good, it may not be good enough for people who are more skeptical than others, the best source i get, is from books which i have. check it out. at ATS HOME, go to aliens and then look down for the Jinns and UFO's forum and look at the topic and see what me and others have wrote down...
cheers pplz!!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You make no sense!!!1!!11!

I can't exactly understand what you are trying to say, but aliens have to exist, because look at how vast the universe is...we and the animals can't be the only thing living in the universe. Sure, they may not be flying around in our solar system checking out what we are doing, but still.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh, what a BABY!! Such a BABY!! DZ, UR A BABY!!

So, you're bored with them? I can see why. People really have blocked the view of UFOs/Aliens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note this rule in the Terms and Conditions:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 22/2/07 by masqua]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join