It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light sabers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What would you need a lightsaber for??? What practicle use could you have for a lightsaber??? ..... Free hair cuts!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't really know, but we have something that acts sort of similar to a light saber - the plasma torch.

Personally though, I think such a weapon would be impractical. Accidents would be likely every time you used the thing, and not to mention ridiculously fatal.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by darkspace

Originally posted by sirCyco
why wouldnt the lasers cut through the crystals if they cut through everything else?

did i mention crystals?? no, you'll have to use stronger gems than that.

How about kryptonite? That stuff was strong enough to kill superman...would that gem be strong enough?

technically speaking Kryptonite is no stronger than normal crystal its only the fact that its from krypton that it has any effect of superman but i assume u know this and still decided to post not bothering with the details?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I really don't think a real-life Jedi of sorts could handle a guy emptying his AK-47 charger directly at him, just by blocking the bullets with the saber!

Of course not...a Force Shield would be far more practical for such a situation...and telekinesing the AK-47 out of your hands (and you along with it if you didn't let go...)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join