It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who killed 2 alien greys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Actually I did understand that it was 1 in the chamber and a 8 shot clip, but overall 9 shots. I don't believe that a single gramatical error on Phils part, means that hes not telling the truth. Little things like these are irrelevant, and just waste time. The guy had a lot of information to give, and hes bound to have some errors. Look at bushes speches...Do u really think he meant to say, he wants to put food on his family?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

I don't believe that a single gramatical error on Phils part, means that hes not telling the truth. Little things like these are irrelevant,

maybe , so how about adressing the major errors of fact in his accounts ?

for some reason you are focusing on the mineutia of the 8+1 vs 9 clip issue - while deliberatly ignoring other more seriuous issues

even if the 8+1 thing was a error , it does not make the more serrious errors of fact go away , deal with them , not nit picking a single digit .

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

I don't believe that a single gramatical error on Phils part, means that hes not telling the truth. Little things like these are irrelevant,

maybe , so how about adressing the major errors of fact in his accounts ?

for some reason you are focusing on the mineutia of the 8+1 vs 9 clip issue - while deliberatly ignoring other more seriuous issues

even if the 8+1 thing was a error , it does not make the more serrious errors of fact go away , deal with them , not nit picking a single digit .

Calm down dear its just a commercial... Don't go ape on me pls..

Pls list in order, what the major errors in his story and account are, if u would be so kind to enlighten us.

I don't understand why people feel the need to be angry over this, and other peoples' beliefs. I'm open to all forms of information, and very well could be convinced Phil's story is a hoax or bs. That being said, I still haven't heard any kind of plausible evidence that proves he lied. I garantee even if his claims are pure fact, I would surmise there would still be errors in his story, as we are not machines.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

please do not patronise me , that does annoy me

Pls list in order, what the major errors in his story and account are, if u would be so kind to enlighten us.

please have the curtesy to actually read the thread , you will find my questions on page one

I don't understand why people feel the need to be angry over this, and other peoples' beliefs.

i do not understand why you you feel the need to fantasise about other peoples motives and psychology .

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

please do not patronise me , that does annoy me

K.

please have the curtesy to actually read the thread , you will find my questions on page one

I would if u even posted on page one

i do not understand why you you feel the need to fantasise about other peoples motives and psychology .

Hmm hipocracy?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I would if u even posted on page one

i made a mistake , it happens .

now you have actually read the thread , are you actually going to address the questions ? PS - they are on page 2 in case you get lost

you criticise others for focusing on mineutea , priceless

PS - before accussing others of hypocrisy , please have the good grace to know what it actually means .

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something. I watched two of his videos and sometimes he says our government is working with the aliens in an alien agenda and other times he says they are in a war with the aliens. This doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just watched the lectures and read alot of excerpts from the lectures and I must say that he had a wild story to tell. It is funny how he was sane enough to have had a carrier as a geologist and structural engineer and when he decided to spill the beans he is labeled as a nut. I also thought to myself well self how do I know he was indeed what he said he was? Well I don't! I also do not see anyone stepping up saying he worked at Waffle Hut or Wal-Mart and not for the Military and its obvious he made a living. Its said that he claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer . Claimed? Well if he was not then how did he make a living? Surely someone would have easily stood up by now and debunked his carrier and would have worked with him elsewhere. But no one has so I guess he made a paycheck being a nut doing nothing all those years. Hmm? He sure sounds pretty versed and knowledgeable about what he is talking about I wounder how he knew all of the information he spoke about. So I am wondering if he was indeed a geologist and structural engineer and he made the rest up? Then why no coworkers that he worked with as a geologist and structural engineer have debunked him? I mean there is no reason to be silent if he was just a lowly Ole geologist and structural engineer. But no one has made a peep! He is simply debunked by saying he claims all of this and has no proof. Small infractions in a story are not always proof of a lie. All I'm wondering is if he was not what he says he was then what did the man really do while on this Earth? No one has mentioned this.I am skeptic about everything but I see no argument to indicate he was someone else other that what he said. Nothing! I only have seen people picking his story apart and not even doing a good job at that.

With regards to Philip’s work quarters prior to 1981 how much success have you had in substantiating and locating people who knew Philip back then? Post-1981 who did Philip work for and for how long?

I don’t necessarily need to locate individuals who knew Philip in order to substantiate his work quarters before 1981 – I have the original social security records that prove without a doubt that he worked prior to 1981 for Morrison-Knudsen, the Navy, Roy Walters and the coast guard. The problem with other people looking up his work record is that they do not know what social security number to look under. Philip had two. The first one was in error. There was a transposition in the last two numbers. He did most of his top secret work under the wrong number. The correct number pops up after his secret work was done and he is applying for part-time jobs and SSI.

But in addition to these records I have heard from 3 individuals who state they knew Philip. One related how Philip was a photographer, I talked with Roy Walter’s father and substantiated that he knew Roy. Morrison-Knudsen was an employer as I located old paperwork with their name on it.

The following are the jobs as listed in the social security record (wrong #);

Roy B.Walter – 9/1976-77
Walter Construction
PO Box 53 Beaverton OR 97005

Morrison-Knudsen Inc. – 11/1977-78
Project # U.S. Dept.of Defense
U.S.A.C.E. #Z3-1668095-EpX
1 Morrison-Knudsen Plaza
Boise Idaho

Dept.of the Navy – 1978-79
Office of Naval Intelligence
Branch Office, Overseas Projects Division
PO Box 14433-11
US Projects #Z-1765504
F.P.O. New York 09519

Morrison/Knudsen/Dillingham – 01/1981
US Overseas Projects Division
Division of AVCO/AVILA
US Projects #Z4-1778304-PrZZX
F.P.O. New York 09507
[ex/]

So why was his history so hazy if he was not indeed doing secret things for the Government? Was he planning all these years to manifest this big lie and doing all these unprovable things to back it up? If so then why did the Government not throw him in jail for tax evasion or SSN# Fraud while he was doing all those lectures? It just doesn't add up. If he is a liar then he is a damn good one!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seen clips about this guy on youtube and was very intrigued about his story, I recall he had a photo at the press conference of the grey alien he was speaking about which i can't find anywhere, if someone had a link to where i could find it would be greatly appreciated. Regardless of whether or not Phil was telling the truth it still is a fantastic story, but like most people speaking out about this kind of thing (whether it be this or 9/11 etc) they tend to end up dying in mysterious circumstances.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Whoa, this thread has been properly derailed!

2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Whoa, this thread has been properly derailed!

2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah thats what I was thinking, been 5 and a half years since someone commented on this thread, just hope the guys are still frequent users of ATS and can start this up again

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join