It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dig the site, it's totally wicked.
I just need help with the points:
My ATS points go up but my BTS goes down it's already in the negative, i've done nothing but post threads in the aircraft section

Whats up with that?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you buy something from the ATS store and click "Buy with Combined Points" it will take an equal amount of points from each.

So if you had 200 ATS points and 100 BTS points and you bought something for 300 points it would take 150 points from each. Leaving you with 50 ATS and -50 BTS points.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
here's a tip to increasing points (i dont really care about points, so i dont bother. but as a newbie, it will help you get points up quickly):

at the bottom of each thread, you will see a "tag" entry. just tag the thread with some discriptive term or phrase (tags are used in the ATS search engine), and you accumulate points for each tag. i dont really know how many points per tag, but you get more for older threads....the link about tagging rules will probably tell you.

good luck!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
snafu7700, tagging does not pay points any longer because of abuse by some members.

Shadowraven, enjoies05 is correct.
and if you are looking for points drop by
Energy & Science Issues where I am known to give out 1500 points for very good threads or replies

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
okay, then the powers that be need to amend the tagging rules and regs, because after posting i noted that they still are saying that members get anywhere from 5 to 60 points for tagging.

edit...oops, nevermind...i see SO's amendment on the procedure.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by snafu7700]

new topics

top topics

join