It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC documentary, Channel 4 documentary into chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hi folks ,

just to let you know ,it seems a few serious researchers ,press and also award-winning directors of such programmes as BBC Horizon and Ch4 Dispatches are now investigating chemtrails,
according to them they do exist and they have several study reports on it plus an interview with Dr. Teller saying they exist, oh and a v senior ex USAF/US Navy scientist is also involved in both documentary productions.

and just to let you know according to the French meteo service and the Italian meteo service they are having big problems with there radar due to interference caused by atmospheric radar salts being applied to the sky by planes, the company i work for was called out there this week to try to sort there radar out.

snoopyuk

[edit on 16-12-2006 by snoopyuk]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i will lookout for the teevee programs , but in the meantime i am curious .

exactly what " problems " are the french and italians having ? do you have a link - if this is a widespread issue affecting 2 countries national weapther services ?

also what exactly an " atmospheric radar salt " ?

i realise that weather radars are quite different to military search and target radars - but even during WWII - allied use of chaff / window only produced very local and short lived jamming - even when many aircraft were used in formation

so how entire countries can be affected is puzzling

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can only assume that something is causing the radar to produce false returns over a long period? Strange it's not affecting the UK radar though.....

Meanwhile, I too look forward to the programme.

new topics

join