It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Moon base created to destroy alien ships. Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have found this video of Mr. Paul Hellyer, former minister of Canada. He says that he read in the book the Day After Roswell that the Americans have been planning to build a permanent base in the moon as a base for counter attack to the aliens. He says that they have been planning it since 1964.

About a month or so ago, I heard in the new that this base was indeed going to be made somewhere in the 2020's.

See the video here

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
the proposed to be built moon colony
imho, is meant to become a quaranteen area for the discovered microbes from mars,
so scientists will have alien life on a near yet remote site,
along with a cadre of expendable astronauts to perhaps get exposed?

ask why, we're allowing 3rd world persons on shuttle & ISS tours of duty?

its to disarm the certain future claims that the Hindi or Korean or whatever moon colonists
were intended as experimental subjects exposed to Martian microbes/bacteria/viruses,
The response will be that minorities were given many opportunities in space since the millenium...& that:...."its just an unfortunate circumstance that a group of non-western moon colony-scientists/technicians were exposed to the Martian contaminations...and must be exiled from any contact with the human family"

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, if it ever happens I will be surprised. I will be surprised if the Grey's allow us to move right in without there consent. However, you never know they might just watch and observe what we try to do up there.

Heck they may even like the idea that there specimens are coming to them instead of them having to come and get them.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I do think that the U.S. will be able to sneak up and shoot down a few UfOs. It would be funny that the U.S. starts an all out inter stellar war. What would the skeptics say about that then?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
you know I do think this is truly plausible, and we are going to get ourselves into a buttload of trouble if we start to try and interfere with the aliens spaceships through violence, considering they will get rightly pissed off and we certainly dont have the technology to defend ourselves. We still have to spend billions of dollars just to get INTO space, whats that say. This is one war we are not ready for

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have read a lot about the star wars program and our gov's desire to establish dominance beyond the planet and into space. Is it no wonder that if advanced civilizations are visiting, they would be hesitant to try and establish a formal relationship with the mass populace of a war-like, barbaric race? Does anyone else tire of all this endless hostility? I sure do.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
St Udio, I agree that what you write about COULD be a reason for the base to be built on the moon. But I also believe that they (the military) will also use the base for purposes that will NEVER be revealed to the public. Whether it be shooting down star ships or creating a superior race with the star people. It could have 1000 uses. And you know we'll never know about 99% of them.

Me personally, I think one of the main reasons they're building it is so they can fly around the galaxy using alien technology without us knowing about it. Because if they plan on traveling to mars, they sure as hell aren't going to use some 65 year old technology like a rocket engine burning liquid fuel.

This moon base sounds like the first step for "Alternative 3"

top topics

join