It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Factory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Check out:
www.geocities.com...
Real or BS
I'd like your thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
replaced censor circumvention

[edit on 15/12/06 by masqua]

[edit on 15-12-2006 by birddawg]

[edit on 15-12-2006 by birddawg]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The page cannot be displayed

Your link doesn't seem to be working, birddawg

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sorry, try thisTehachapi
I got the name and link backwards during the post.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At a quick glance, this looks like a very interesting web site. There's a lot to digest here.

Thanks for fixing the link

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm just downloading the complete site with "HTTrack-Website Copier".
Before they take it away....... ya never know.

realy interresting stuff there to find!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Okie dokie.

"The photo on the right shows an above ground structure, northwest of the flying saucer landing field. The structure houses multiple independent security interdiction machines (SIMs). These machines are remote controlled levitating robots, each containing an anti-personnel electromagnetic field generator"

Still, despite that nonesense.. this is interesting, if true.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
lots of innuendo and rampant speculation , very few facts or critical thinking

a trio of the most blatant examples :

he claims :

The site had to be well away from prying eyes, but close to major rail & road transport networks

unfortunatly , a cursorry google search reveals the presence of the bhuddish spiritual retreat

just 1.5 miles from his secret base

and following the roads to and from the retreat - its clear that other residences / businesses are in abundance in thge area

i would have to extract some road names / zip codes - and back reffrence them to residences / businesses - but it seems to me his " hidden location " is realy teeming with human activity

next he claims that designated routes for " abnormal loads " mysteriously terminate in the barren desert :

As the table (above) clearly shows, one of the commonly used "high routes" starts at Vandenberg AFB, and ends at Tehachapi Blvd. The same Tehachapi Blvd that terminates near CA-58, exit 156 (see 1.4.1 above). How very interesting that CalTrans should desire to maintain a over-height transportation corridor between America's western space launch facility and a road that terminates in a patch of desert, east of Tehachapi California

this is simply not true - and he blithely ignores bloody obvious evidence .

first he confuses a way point / junction with a termination point

second he fails to mention the presence of :

Edwards AFB which is < 35km east

Mojave AFB which is < 15m east

both these are regular shippers / recievers of abnormal loads from vandenberg and other defence / manufacturing locations

lastly , he mutates whatever he sees into " evidence" of his grand conspiracy , a classic example is :

The large square structure is obviously not a house because modern homes never use a "square box" floor plan. Based on location, neither is it a barn or equipment shed. Therefore I conclude this is an above ground support structure for the Tehachapi underground complex

point one - i have seen square houses

point two - how does he know it is not a barn / store shed ?

despite the dire claims that the entire area is patrolled by killer robots etc , the roads appear to me to be mostly public access - and as i have noted there is a business premesise in the area

i do not have the means to drop everything and conduct an onsite survey of his claims - but i am confident that few of them have any merit .

my first three points are just what leap out as "odd " from the splash page .

IMHO a california resident woukd have a feeild day ripping his claims apart .

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a bit of iddle staring at GE , located a few interesting freatures in ans arround the Tehachapi valley

first there are 3 active quarry sites - limestone and marble . and an ACTIVE cement processing plant - that requires huge ammounts of power .

but i digress - i did find some sgtrange terraces :

35� 8'8.24"N
118�21'16.53"W

less that 2 miles SW of the claimed " secret base "

a few seconds google fu , produced a tentative identification - wind farms .

a wind power web guide reveals that :

Of the 5,000 turbine in the Tehachapi-Mojave resource area

wow - 5000 turbines - thats a lot of generation potentioal - no wondr the area is teeming with power lines

again i would have to check just how big this Tehachapi-Mojave resource area is - and what its boundaries are

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
where do people find the time to make up all this junk? and what is the purpose of it?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
What astounds me with all these sort of web sights that pertain to know all about this 'secret' stuff is they show us all these poor quality areial photographs, which could be anywhere form Siberia to the Arizona desert, point out a few shapes, blobs and blurs and then say it's proof of a UFO factory or an entrance to a DUMB or something like that.

Why dont these people get off their asses, stick a damn great telephoto lens on a camera, go to the location and take some proper pictures with some real evidence.................oh I forgot they can't because of the automated sentinals that guard the area
...........which obviously means we can't either
................ quite convienient really because we might just come back with some dull old pictures of a bit of desert showing absolutly (... nothings)

MR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited for censor circumvention

[edit on 16/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Still, despite that nonesense.. this is interesting, if true.

When I saw "this" as well SteveR, I nearly fell out of my chair.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well even with spending 5 Min's in google earth shows that these are farms and private house`s,
and as a previous poster has said there are business`s in the area,
the one next to the so called `saucer ramp` is actually a horse ranch,it is well known in horse breeding circles.

i think it is a case of an overactive imagination !!

all the places he mentions are actually on named roads that the local authority has lists of on their database,

check out the local listings there are loads of business`s around that area

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well i live about 10 miles from there seen this before been there checked there nothing to see but some homes....and a monastary.

Ive hiked through all of that area..done alot of work out there aswell

nothing to see here.

and on a side note the spiritual retreat is very cool...very nice people.

[edit on 12/16/2006 by Prove_it]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i could go take some pics of the houses and such in the area a friend of mine has a mother-in law who live out there we go riding there all the time.

And have never been chased by any flying metallic balls...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah - you can spin anything these days. Wind farm - yup lot's o power lines (pump stations for LA water supply too). Major aircraft building industry - yup, road use for big loads. Great gliderport there too....

If this person is there and wants to see what is going on - I would suggest he go camp out and take pictures of all the re-supply trucks going to and from this "underground" complex. Sitting wherever and posting terra images and the like is not research - jeepers.... Last time I check, lots of public roads all around - not like this is a "base" and restricted from use.

I'm suprised he didn't say the workers are all flown in on anti-grav craft and are actually all Nazi's from Antarctica....

L3X

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
with a nuclear weapon, this defense system could be neutralized?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
what i would like to know is

if this "ufo factory" is as dangerouse and filled with flying robots that kill humans....

then how the hell does the author of the site know all the information? he just walked in there and they told him everything??

i smell B.S.

L3X

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

if this "ufo factory" is as dangerouse and filled with flying robots that kill humans....

then how the hell does the author of the site know all the information? he just walked in there and they told him everything??

i smell B.S.

if you read carefully the text, some infos come from public sources

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

i smell B.S.

if you read carefully the text, some infos come from public sources

same question how did the pubic and other sources get the information with out being killed by robots?

someone in the beginning had to make it past the robots from hell.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If there are "robots" there they are doing a horrible job seeing that that is one of the most popular places to ride in tehachapi...

And i or anyone i know have yet to be attacked by one.

on a side note the area is very pretty if you go in the spring..lots of wild flowers.

Also The Tomo-Kahni State Historic Park is a good day outing and is dead center of this guys "ufo factory"

www.parks.ca.gov...

check it out if you ever get the chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join