It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nebra Sky Disk in the news again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
More than 3,500 years old, the sky disk may well be the most important Bronze Age find in decades. Treasure hunters found it first in 2000 near the eastern German town of Nebra; police in Switzerland had to use an elaborate sting operation to get it safely into the hands of archaeologists

www.usnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The dropa discs also seem important to me.

And I know some people are now going to say it's fake because the person of a book has admitted he made it himself etc.

But if that would be a fact this disc wouldn't be in the French museum anymore, it really wouldn't.

And don't say that those scientists and museums don't know what the age of the Dropastones have, because I rather do not believe sites which claim it has been confessed etc... because that isn't true

It isn't in a museum and checked for age because it a a hoax which even has been admitted

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Read "Uriels Machine" very solid proof of the advancement of European culture particurlly the "megolithic" societies

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The only good picture I've been able to find on the web of the Nebra sky disk is of a man with glasses holding it, while peering around it from behind. I would like to print it out large and frame it so that I can hang it on the wall of my spaceship my dining room in my home. See, this is the picture that I'm referring to, that is all over the web:

Nebra sky disk

new topics

top topics

join