It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAn with power of electricity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
so i found this video online, its interesting its from one of those funny home video shows, but the guy doesnt seem to be holding anything when he creates the electricity. Its hard to expalin just watch!

videos.humpingfrog.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That's a very nice post! I can do something like that on a lesser scale
. If anyone has anymore information about this guy I'd love to view/read it.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well I cannot see the video and have no intention to download something that could be full of viruses while I am here at work, but I would have to ask if he is standing near a Van de Graaff Generator or a Tesla Coil.

[edit on 12/16/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is going to sound ignorant. But what's a Tesla Coil?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
This is going to sound ignorant. But what's a Tesla Coil?

Tesla Coils
Van De Graaff

You can hold a florescent light next to either one and it will light up.

Coil/light pic
Van De Graaf/Light pic

Both devices put out enough static charge in the air that they can cause the gases in florescent lights to glow.

[edit on 12/16/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I noticed there was a constant stream of electricity coming out of his finger. I could not see if his other hand was touching something. Therefore I believe he was merely conducting electricity from another source and that there is nothing paranormal here. I've conducted bigger static electricity charges myself but the charge didn't continously come off my fingers like in that video. I do remember accidently conducting a small amount of electricity from one hand to the other on a couple of occasions. I don't think that feat is paranormal.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I wonder how he gets the static charges to go burn paper if there is no metal under it for grounding.It seems impossible to just randomly light matches like that with out a metal ground under them.If I rub my feat on carpet and then touch a metal door knob I can do the same thing but not with out metal.He must have some electronic battery device in his pocket though.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm actually curious how much voltage he has going through his body to pull off this stunt. I think in the video it says he has burnt off his fingerprints so he is apparently suffering from burns as well. It's probably not real healthy to use your body to keep conducting electricity from an outside source.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I also have the power of electricity. And as long as I continue to keep paying the bill each month, I will contiue to have it.
Also, I have the power of gas, mainly for heating, but sometimes from eating.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
I wonder how he gets the static charges to go burn paper if there is no metal under it for grounding.

" the paper is doped with an ionic accelerant "

would be one posibility , as the " nest " of paper was pre placed , almost anything is posible

i have tried to find out more about this guy - but there is not much

and as the avaliable evidence contains zero anti fraud precautions or scientic standards , i have grave doubts

the stunts preformed are all " party tricks " that can be faked with simple props

if he really has genuine powers - why is there zero attempt at transarency , to show that he cannot be using a VDG device

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Believe it, or not, a spark like what came out of his fingers went between me and my husband once when we kissed. It didn't give us a terrible jolt, but we felt it and we both saw the blue flash between our lips.

So it is not impossible to believe, as it was the same kind of spark that went between me and my husband. It is low voltage, but does have a little kick to it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Also, if you chew Wint'o'green lifesavers with your mouth open, you can see blue spark flashes. I suggest doing it in the bathroom, at night with the light out while standing in front of the mirror. It looks pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ha ha I remember doing that Lifesaver thing way back as a kid.The new thing for kids is the Mentos + diet coke trick,observe......
video.google.com...

(sorry for getting off topic)

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
although there are some unanswered questions this could finally be the blatant proof of superhuman powers

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
although there are some unanswered questions this could finally be the blatant proof of superhuman powers

indeed

no one is disproving it

it seems authentic, it's really quite interesting, might he just be a person with enhanced electrical charge in his body?

top topics

join