It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move to Bring Genocide Case Against Iranian President Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think this is a fantastic Idea, chrage this Hater of Humanity spawn of Satan Anti-Christ Ahmadinejad with the actual crime he has and is committing, Inciting Genocide.

HERE

The outgoing U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, is backing a call for the president of Iran to be charged with inciting genocide because of his speeches advocating the destruction of the State of Israel. Bolton will appear Thursday among a panel of diplomats and lawyers calling for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be prosecuted, convened by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations.

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 15-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

in this case i want president bush and blair up there to be charged with the murder of all the iraqi cuvilians and afgan cuvilians that were killed by US and UK forces. i mean its only fair that they are tried aswell
i mean unlike Iran they have actuily put good to their words and acted upon it.

i dont mean to offend you NumberCruncher (i have kept away from your posts and replies) but this one is just plain jokes

edit also where did he say he wanted to wipe Israel off the map?
didnt he reffer to the zionist regieme?

[edit on 15-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Great idea.
Make sure you string Bush up while you're at it.
'Cause ya know... while Ahmadinejad has made speeches (horribly distorted by MERI and mass-media), Bush has actively been committing warcrimes around the world.

Oh yeah, just for the record, John Bolton is an ass.
Watch him wiggle when faces with his accountability
There are some damned good reasons why this guy is outgoing.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

i mean unlike Iran they have actuily put good to their words and acted upon it.

Sure he has, supplying Money and Weopons to Terrorists all the time, that inturn have Killed thousands in Iraq, Afghaistan, Israel and led to a war recently Between Israel and Lebonon. And will eventually lead to the Biggest conflagurations in Human history if we dont smoke this evil little spawn of Satan asap.

And besides you guys seem to * think * that "because he hasnt acted on it" that its all cool ?? wtf, if we ran around making comments like that against Moslem nations youd all be crying and launching Wars, Hell we cant even draw a little Cartoon of that Mohammed chap that you guys love so much without you folks getting all funky on us.

Talk about double standards huh ?

Peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Sure he has, supplying Money and Weopons to Terrorists all the time, that inturn have Killed thousands in Iraq, Afghaistan, Israel and led to a war recently Between Israel and Lebonon. And will eventually lead to the Biggest conflagurations in Human history if we dont smoke this evil little spawn of Satan asap.

sure you want play this?
because if you look at the history of your country it has armed and trainned the worlds most notreous terrorists known to man and almost all of them are those that have ended up being threats to us in europe thanks to the lust of power the US has and its desire to keep it.

also provide evidence that Iran provide terrorists in afganistan when they were willing to help your country with afganistan before being burnt by the slander your president spews.

also Hazbullah isnt seen as a terrorist org by almost all countries just by a few.

so if you can justify your countries reasons for arming and training these terrorists for its perosnale needs then i wont say anything when you post the above statement.

And besides you guys seem to * think * that "because he hasnt acted on it" that its all cool ?? wtf, if we ran around making comments like that against Moslem nations youd all be crying and launching Wars, Hell we cant even draw a little Cartoon of that Mohammed chap that you guys love so much without you folks getting all funky on us.

Talk about double standards huh ?

Peace.

you country has its already invaded two muslim countries and threatening a third.
if you want double standerds look in a mirrror and see how your country looks at others and how it treats other nations.

also generlising all muslims as one truely sad and pathetic

hence why i wont be replying to all of the last comment as i dont see how its relivent to this topic that you posted

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes the Mr. Nutanyahoo who is at the forfront of this idea, should not only bring Ahminijiad for his thought crimes (He believes hes Pre-Crime Director Lamar Burgess from 'The Minority Report') , but bring all his buddies in the IDF/IAF as well as Bushco and Blairco who have all not only thought but carried out their plans as well, and load them all onto a big huge Airbus A350 and have a huge Crimes Against Humanity gala bash at the Hague.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bodrul,

Youre the one guilty of the Sad pathetic Generalisation of Muslims being one by lableing countries as Muslim Nations instead of by there sovereign name.

Youre Ignorance as per usual proves you wrong as MY country has not trained any nasty Terrorists, as you mentioned just before your a Servant of the Queen ? a Brit i mean ? Which gos to show you provide alot more towards the War Against Islamofascists via your tax than i ever will, how do you sleep at night knowing that ? I mean your an apologist, but your money is shutting them down. If i was you i couldnt possibly choose to live in England, that would make me a hippocrate.

I would sleep well if i was Brit or an American knowing all that fat juicy tax cash was going towards destroying the Islamofascist agenda and helping spread peace and harmony and fighting world wide.

But thats fine buddy feel free to Blindly agree with the Iranian Religous Dictatorship that Israel should be destroyed, 95pc of us Westerners will disagree with this mindset that you have!

May Peace be upon you brother.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If Ahmadinejad gets a trial over his speeches then I guess we really will get a war crimes trial for Bush. Neither will happen though.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

sure you want play this?

are you sure you want to play this game?

because if you look at the history of your country it has armed and trainned the worlds most notreous terrorists known to man and almost all of them are those that have ended up being threats to us in europe thanks to the lust of power the US has and its desire to keep it.

Can you provide evidence to back your claim? Aside from the arming of the afghanis during the soviet invasion?

List at least 5 or 6.

I suppose you must be refering to the IRA right?

I suppose the 9/11 attacks doesnt give us the right to invade afghanistan either?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
first sorry i didnt reply earlier

if you need i can bundle together the sites and post extracts from them

Link one

link 2

edit? arent the IRA given money by libiya?
not Iran

also what do they have to do with things?

also afganistan they offerd to hand over bin ladin and so forth

[edit on 16-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
just noticed this must be my unconscious mind trying to ignore this ignorant crap

Bodrul,

Youre the one guilty of the Sad pathetic Generalisation of Muslims being one by lableing countries as Muslim Nations instead of by there sovereign name.

let me just quote you on this one

And besides you guys seem to * think * that "because he hasnt acted on it" that its all cool ?? wtf, if we ran around making comments like that against Moslem nations

oh my god look at that you just genralised them by muslim nations
dont preach something when you your self are guilty of.

oure Ignorance as per usual proves you wrong as MY country has not trained any nasty Terrorists, as you mentioned just before your a Servant of the Queen ? a Brit i mean ? Which gos to show you provide alot more towards the War Against Islamofascists via your tax than i ever will, how do you sleep at night knowing that ? I mean your an apologist, but your money is shutting them down. If i was you i couldnt possibly choose to live in England, that would make me a hippocrate.

firstly huh?
i dont pay tax im a student for freaking sake maybe in a few years
again you spew more crap
also as a reffrence read my reply to xphilesphan to what your saint of a country trains and arms. so dont use the ignorant card against me i know what i am talking about and unlike you can actuily back it up.

I would sleep well if i was Brit or an American knowing all that fat juicy tax cash was going towards destroying the Islamofascist agenda and helping spread peace and harmony and fighting world wide.

lol spreading peace and harmony is that what you call it?
destroying thousends of homes, killing thousends of people, being responsible for thousends of deaths indirectly thanks to the actions of your country.

on the contery i dont sleep well knowing that thanks to your country England and other countries face attacks from terrorists who have been trainned by those who were created by the so called land of the free to fight their proxy wars.

so please dont use the spread of democracy and peace bull # your country has shown its true agenda.

But thats fine buddy feel free to Blindly agree with the Iranian Religous Dictatorship that Israel should be destroyed, 95pc of us Westerners will disagree with this mindset that you have!

quote me where i said i want israel destroyed
come on its a challange

also where has Iran said israel should be wiped off the map apart from the zionist regieme?

ah almost forgot you cant back your statement up

almost forgot feel free to reply to all my previous replies

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Feeding the trolls are we, bodrul? Ah what the hey, I'll bite, but only on a small piece

[...] Youre Ignorance as per usual proves you wrong as MY country has not trained any nasty Terrorists[...]

Who needs to train rag-tag terrorist units and cell when you've got the CIA, and all those Black Ops operatives around the world to do that sort of thing? And why would anyone want to rely on those solely if they have the world strongest and most advanced military to pre-emptively plunder targets. I'm sorry I meant threats. Pre-emptively plunder threats. I mean disable threats. Pre-emptively disable threats.

Whew... how do those spin-doctors do it so fluidly?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

first sorry i didnt reply earlier

if you need i can bundle together the sites and post extracts from them

Link one

link 2

edit? arent the IRA given money by libiya?
not Iran

also what do they have to do with things?

also afganistan they offerd to hand over bin ladin and so forth

Ok, you have failed to provide the SEPERATE AND INDEPENDANT instances in which the US has funded terrorist organizations, you have merely lumped them into one search on google.
So, I am therefore going to dismiss your claim in light that you cannot provide at least 5 or 6 SEPERATE instances.

Secondly, I thought you might have been refering to the fact that certain Irish-american groups funded the IRA. Apparently your laziness caused you to not discover an instance you could have used to back your argument.

new topics

top topics

join