It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The League

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hi, im new to this site just wondering if this is true, i heard off a friend of mine that there is a one world council called the League supposedly responsible for every political, economic etc thing to happen on earth, i was just wondering if anyone has any info on this, i cant find any so far, thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's called Bilderberger and the Council On Foreign Relations. Just kidding but the above two are responsible for making many of the worlds policies. I have never heard of the League before. Very interesting non the less.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe you are talking about the League of Nations. It was the predicessor of the UN.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by league121
hi, im new to this site just wondering if this is true, i heard off a friend of mine that there is a one world council called the League supposedly responsible for every political, economic etc thing to happen on earth,

The closest to that is the League of Nations, a forerunner to the United Nations. Woodrow Wilson was a big time supporter of it. The idea was to develop a world wide system of governance to create peace and stability.

andy worhol
Just kidding but the above two are responsible for making many of the worlds policies.

The CFR is an independant non governmental group. They don't make any policy.
The Bilderberger group was created by a man who wanted to have a place for BTOs in the world to meet, he wanted to prevent things like the destruction of the world wars, and give them a non-governmental, private venue in which they could meet and hold conference and dialogue. The group itself has no standing when it comes to policy. Its a venue, the attendees go in seperately and do whatever it is they want to do. There is no indication that the group makes binding decisions, or even non-binding decisions, or even recommendations. It seems to merely serve to netowork these people.

new topics

top topics

join