It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA - Project Talent - Duncan O'Finioan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just watched a video interview of Duncan O'Finioan who claims that he was forced against his will to participate in a MKULTRA program called Project Talent. He makes a number of wild claims including:

- His dizzying enhanced physical and psychic abilities... including the abilities to hurl someone across the room with his mind, and walk through a solid wall.

- How he and 11 other children were flown to Cambodia to deliver a targeted death blow to all the surrounding Khmer Rouge troops... using only the combined power of their minds.

� How his right arm is �hardwired� and is capable of astonishing speed and strength.

Has anyone heard of him in the past, or care to comment on any of his claims?

Personally I think if he could have demonstrated any physical or psychic ability in the film that would have added a lot credibility to his story, but for some reason this wasn't done.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I opened my mail box today and found a communication from Project Camelot regarding an interview with the 'Ultimate Warrior', Robert Duncan O'Finioan.

So where's the proof of things he can do? Has someone witnessed any of his claims? As for me, I don't believe it. Period!

www.projectcamelot.net...

[edit on 16-12-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i am replying anonymously because currently it is not safe enough for me to tell what i know, yet i am taking steps to make it safe.
it is frustrating to be a part of "projects" and "programs" that have gone on for "decades," that have not only "extensive government documentation" for anyone who WANTS to look for it, for free, yet to be constantly up against a public who prefers to use the word "theory," in combination with "conspiracy," unaware that they use these two words together because the very "government" that is "co-creator" of said "projects" and "programs" has indoctrinated said public with this two word term, without them knowing it. i cannot tell you how many times, from personal experience, i have come up against someone who says "theory" and when you tell them where to go to find "hard evidence" provided by the very "program creators and implementors" themselves, those people never follow up, nor do they return for another discussion. the REASON such "projects" and "programs" continue, TO THIS VERY DAY, are because we are a public within what use to be "republic," that ALLOWS these "projects" and "programs" to conitue in almost perfect secrecy. "disinformation" and "indoctrination" happen because the average person does not even understand how they work. i am not referring to stupidity, i am referring to ingnorance. if you have no context for the experience of being a "victim" of such a "program," how on earth can you expect to understand anything that happens "inside" of them? not only is it beyond the average person's context of understanding, it is unthinkable and therefore out of their realm of possibility. it is not a big leap to understand this concept, yet it is a big leap to be willing to say "i don't know, yet i will SINCERELY try to find out," and my experience is that most people want to stay on the fringes using words like "theory" so they can sleep better at night. these "projects" and "programs" are REAL, and each person out there needs to take responsibility for their own knowledge base. if someone presents something you can't get wrapped around, then it is your responsibility to take the necessary steps to find out if it is for real. expanding our own mind will be our only path to true freedom, you cannot defend an enemy you are not willing to see, and the enemy in this case is DEPENDING on our unwillingness to look, deeply.
last year a person i know came to me distraught over what she found when she looked, and her comment to me, with much passion was,"...someone has to get this out there, people need to know what is happening under the cloak of secrecy...!" my reply was, "...it has been 'out there' for decades, people must choose to know..."
there is alot of "disinformation" out there as well, it is far from a perfect world. we must develop our own sense of discernment. i always tell people not to take my word for it, go look for yourself and decide, and those who do a sincere, concerted effort, find the truth. many have told me they do not like what they find, it frightens them so much that they have to take it in pieces. some look then walk away preferring the "bliss of ignorance." i understand this, i surely do, yet unless enough people are willing to look, i can assure you freedoms will be lost and you will not know it even happened. we are talking about "mind kontrol" on a level that is terriifying and so deceptive, that you will never even know it happened. it has ALREADY BEGUN, it is not COMING at some future date, it is simply going to be intensified.
there are reasons why "victims" of "mind kontrol" are not going to "perform" for you. i will not be presumptuous enough to tell you why i think "duncan o'finioan" did not show his abilities to the camera. what i will tell you is i, as a "victim" of "mind kontrol," would not have. do the research to find enough sympathy for why a "victim" with "mpd/did" in "deprogramming" would not show you. i am out of space.
e

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just cant take him seriously...im sorry,i just cant ..he jumped up and an rpg hit him full on?
PS i didn't bump this...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im curious as to whether this thread is allowed since the new (well actually old) drug terms on ATS? Im not being sarcastic. As far as I can tell, topics such as this would be unfortunately banned here from now on.

Sorry, I know I am not contributing to this thread but I thought I would ask, as it is a legitimate question.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Speaking as an individual who has been dealing with over 15 years of personal mkultra type experiences I can say this much.

I can't do some of the things I'm able to do unless I am properly triggered by either appropriate circumstances (i.e. self defense) or other modes of operation unless it is on authority from On High.

I've had several instances of wannabe programmers/handlers/curiousity seekers try and get me to perform on numberous occassions, and I simply can't do it.

I flip out, freak out and lock down.

If the key doesn't fit - the lock won't turn properly.

If the codes are corrupt, the program won't run.

That simple. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
irrelevant to topic

[edit on 1-3-2009 by checkers]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i am replying anonymously because currently it is not safe enough for me to tell what i know, yet i am taking steps to make it safe.
it is frustrating to be a part of "projects" and "programs" that have gone on for "decades," that have not only "extensive government documentation" for anyone who WANTS to look for it, for free, yet to be constantly up against a public who prefers to use the word "theory," in combination with "conspiracy," unaware that they use these two words together because the very "government" that is "co-creator" of said "projects" and "programs" has indoctrinated said public with this two word term, without them knowing it....

Dear Mr or Ms Anonymous,
LAY OFF THE QUOTATION MARKS!
Thanks,
sweetpea

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not to say that everyone who posts in that matter is an abuse survivor, but that style of posting (i.e. the overuse of quotations and lack of sentences/paragraphs)
is very common with some victims.

Just two cents there, if any one is interested.

*edit - grammar faux pas

[edit on 3/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

i rest my case, thanks for giving an example, "sweetpea," out of all of that, you focused on the overuse of punctuation marks!

e

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A movie came out recently called "push". some things in that movie are earily similiar to what Mr. O'finioan talks about in the project camelot interview. With all the money spent on phsycic studies it honestly wouldnt surprise me if some of what he says is the truth, and im not saying hes lying about anything cause he may truely believe what he says, but who knows how much disinfo is also in his head as precautionary measures put in place during his time in that program.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

ah the old excuse ` i can only show you my " super powers " if the one armed man tells me the secret code word ` , a very convenient " cop out "

what utter twaddle !

there is a simple maxim :

` plan A never survives first contact with the enmemy `

and that logic holds true for your alleged ` programing ` - you cannot program you for EVERY situation in advance

and there is one " program " that you SHOULD have which will always work :

counter ambush drill

if you cannot react in self defence to an unexpected threat - you will be killed / captured the first time you are ambushed

its that simple , your claims as to why you cannot demonstrate " super powers " backs you into the corner of admitting that you cannot react independantly to a shifting thread without " re programing " - ergo you are of no use in the real world where everything does not follow the script

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well i would have thought it obvious that the army black projects would be looking at exactly these type of ideas. What they want is a soldier with enhanced abilities that obeys orders. If i remember correctly they found out that the average person unconsciously aims to miss in combat. This was deduced from the amount of amo expended versus body count. The people who aim to kill were found to be the 2 percent of the population classed as having psychopathic tendencies. So it would behove the psi ops to work on solving this problem. Thats my logical understanding of the subject anyway!.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ignorant_Ape:

I never claimed to have "super powers".

I claimed I couldn't perform certain tasks .

I'm not a "supersoldier", I never claimed that.

Not everyone in this program is programmed the same way.

There are many different levels of programming, many different areas of expertise. Not everyone is primed to be some sort of hybrid comic book version of Wolverine and the Flash.

In fact, most of that programming is done on a much more mundane level.

(Please note - I'm not an authority on the whole program, nor am I claiming to be. I can only speak of my own experiences, and they don't fall within the "supersoldier" category anyway. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my first post.)

and there is one " program " that you SHOULD have which will always work :

counter ambush drill

if you cannot react in self defence to an unexpected threat - you will be killed / captured the first time you are ambushed.

The best method of self defense is simply not being there when an ambush occurs.

I don't go about the business of making enemies or sticking my nose in other peoples dramas, so I doubt anyone will be "ambushing" me. It'd be a complete waste of manpower and resources.

While I respect the point you're getting at in your OP, I only dropped by to add my two cents and let you and others know there's more to mkultra than just the "supersoldier" everyone is so keen on.

That's all I was getting at.

*edit to identify to whom post was intended.

[edit on 3/3/09 by GENERAL EYES]

new topics

top topics

join