It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving a Zombie Outbreak

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Sorry if i see like an idiot but who are the elite?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
seriously what the heck is an elite? The person posting two above me makes no sense at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
if there was a Z outbreak i would most likely get a group of trusted friends and family and head to Wal-Mart. there is one near me that has renforced doors and plenty of supplies. (also, what are the Elite?)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
About the fire idea, a flamethrower wouldn't be to dangerous you would just need it to be a blue flame, which means you would have to be at a closer range than a normal flamethrower, then the burning proccess would be about 5 secs if aimed at the head. Also you could just aim it at their eyes and blind them to make them easier to trap. You could burn their ears off to completely take away their sense of balance so they will just be rolling on the floor groaning, you could do the same thing with a high tech room designed to frequently change pressure.

As for getting a flame thrower you can make them out of a can of deodrant and a lighter.

Because zombie decompose a very corrosive acid gun would be useful. Or maybe some sort of chemical gas producing plant to create acid rain in the area around, not too corrosive acid rain, enough to give people very painful rashes, build these in higly populated zombie areas, a possible alternative to waiting for years or nukes.

That's all I can think of for now.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by SANTARII]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sprinkler system filled with napalm. oh ya.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
haha sprikler system lol...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Putting aside my curiosity about the "elite," I would like to put forth a suggestion for some thoughts on it. I live in a heavily wooded area. So obviously, I should avoid those woods because of limited visibilty. But if I were to place a piece of plywood between trees and build walls of tarp, wouldn't I have a relatively safe shelter and quick access to resources such as food and water(I have a pond nearby and game is abundant)?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Antizombie1337

Not necessarily. Heavily wooded areas don't likely have a large population. Low population density = few zombies.

I'd prefer to live in a low stocked wooded area than a well stocked urban area.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Not necessarily. Heavily wooded areas don't likely have a large population. Low population density = few zombies.

Give those zombies a few years and they will have walked everywhere, even to the bottom of the ocean floor.

EDIT: to remove rickroll

[edit on 16-1-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

I'm extremely hesitant to click the link cav, and I think you know why.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm extremely hesitant to click the link cav, and I think you know why.

Are you afraid of zombies?

Dont worry, it is just little red and green dots on a world map.

Work safe site too, if that is what you are worried about.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

Actually, I'm afraid your
"never gonna give me up, never gonna let me down"

But I'm trusting you on this. If it fails, I'm never clicking one of your links again.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

[
But I'm trusting you on this. If it fails, I'm never clicking one of your links again.

Wait! Wait!

Dont click it!

[edit on 15-1-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think a scenario of something like 28 days later is more likely than the living dead. 28 days later made sense, way more sense than any zombie movie. How could you create a virus that kills you and then somehow makes it to where you heart doesn't beat, yet you still have mobility and brain usage?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
But what if its fast Zombies, not all Zombies are slow. The #1 mistake that people make in those zombie movies are they are always falling and never watch each other backs, you should always watch your back because some zombies will try to be sneaky.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know there will be two zombie movies coming out this year (2008) for us to watch and learn some tips off of.

Romero's

Diary of the dead is coming out and then soon after that a remake of "Day of the Dead" is also coming out this year. Info on these movies can be found on myspace!!!

I'm so excited I could chew some flesh!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Zombies I can deal with, it's the living that trouble me. The undead just want to eat my brains and flesh, the living however are a much more frightening prospect..

[edit on 1/20/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hii, im new!

Anyway, a little while back in the thread the issue of zombies "walking" underwater arised. Well wouldn't be a good thing in alot of ways (other then the floating zombies) because, as many of you would know that the ocean is like the terrain above water; With valleys, mountains, trenches etc. That could be a good thing considering zombies would fall into the trenches/valleys and not be able to escape? I know that not all ocean floor is like that and there is certain variables but it makes the island idea sound better then I first thought, although you would just have to get rid of the floating zombies by one way or another; what ever tickles your fancy.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you're curious to find out how you'd fare in a zombie outbreak, check out this test
www.onemorelevel.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
read the very first post again, this thread is about a pecific type of zombie from a book, which when infected turn all their organs into 1 super organ, they are also slow walking zombies.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join