It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving a Zombie Outbreak

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
LAst I would like to say is UNITY IS THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't expect to survive a zombie outbreak all by yourself and if you do add people to a group make sure that they can contribute to the group and help fight and defned themselves from a zombie attack.

Also Keep the group to 10 or 12 possible just ten minimum number is 5.
To many people cause to many problems to little people Death is not far and besides being all alone with a bunch of zombies might make you want to commit suicide.

SO FIND PEOPLE YOU CAN WORK WITH AND don't have a nervous break down becuase if you do your dead for sure.

Lastly I would like to say is NEVER give up and if you have the will to survive you will.

Never act selfishly out of your own effforts be collective and work as a group.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
reply to post by Ggurl777

Why is it so funny?

No I just think it's funny that the guy has a bullet for everyone in his town if they all turned into ZOMBIES LOLZ you have to find that is kind of funy

Tell the people in the town

"I got a bullet for ever single one of you if you turn into zombies..."

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777

Why is it so funny?

No I just think it's funny that the guy has a bullet for everyone in his town if they all turned into ZOMBIES LOLZ you have to find that is kind of funy

Actually i have enough ammo to take out everyone in the 9 small towns in the 40 mile stretch of highway i live by. Now hopefully not everone turns into zombies because it would be a shame to have to shoot the hotties that live here

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777

Why is it so funny?

Actually i have enough ammo to take out everyone in the 9 small towns in the 40 mile stretch of highway i live by. Now hopefully not everone turns into zombies because it would be a shame to have to shoot the hotties that live here

LOLZ YA'LL CRAZY LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No i'm not crazy. Just a little paranoid, and i like to have a lot of ammo on hand for when TSHTF. Plus i just like to go out and shoot my weapons.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
But there is something all of your zombie plans lack. Are you preparing for the slow-moving zombies, or the fast-moving zombies?

Which model more accurately depicts the zombie movement? If you have prepared for the slow-moving zombies, will your preparations be foiled by the fast-moving ones, and vice-versa? Remember, we are not sure which zombies they will be, so you must prepare for both the slow-moving ones, AND the fast-moving ones!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
But there is something all of your zombie plans lack. Are you preparing for the slow-moving zombies, or the fast-moving zombies?

Which model more accurately depicts the zombie movement? If you have prepared for the slow-moving zombies, will your preparations be foiled by the fast-moving ones, and vice-versa? Remember, we are not sure which zombies they will be, so you must prepare for both the slow-moving ones, AND the fast-moving ones!

I'm preparing for ones as fast and strong as the ones on dawn of the dead and as smart as the ones on Land of the dead...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

I'm prepared for the ones we have now. You know, the ones with desk jobs, dedicate themselves to their career, and never know life.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by sir_chancealot

I'm prepared for the ones we have now. You know, the ones with desk jobs, dedicate themselves to their career, and never know life.

CAn't be zombies if ther not flesh eating....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They act like zombies because they're braindead.
And not all zombies are flesh eaters. Some are vegetarians

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Anuubis]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can see Vegan zombies now..... Arrrrrrrgggh Carrots..... Need more CArrots!

lol honestly thoe, who knows what virus or biochemical reaction there is out there or being made. Some scary stuff, if we can clone plants, humans an animals, change bacteria to produce diesel then I wouldnt put past anyone to create a zombie virus.

Wonder if a Island would be safe.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

Maybe they'll want cauliflower instead. Ever think of that

They probably have the virus already and are just waiting for the right moment when they can release it without being stopped in time.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thawk325
if there was a Z outbreak i would most likely get a group of trusted friends and family and head to Wal-Mart. there is one near me that has renforced doors and plenty of supplies. (also, what are the Elite?)

That's a bad idea a very bad idea I gaurantee you, you need to come up with a beter plan than that trust me I already got my plan laid out and everything and it doesn't include locking myself in a store so even when I wanted to get out it would be suroundedby thousands of zombies that have been gathering around for the long amount of time I've been there.

Head north is what I mean...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Here is the ideal place to hold out as long as you have the food.

www.palmerstonforts.org.uk...

Those places look haunted...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ok well before i post what i would do i would like 2 address some of what peoples biggest fears are. the virus: solanum which causes the zombie "condition" is not air-borne nor water born it can only be passed by direct contact with the blood stream in most cases a bite but if brushed your wounds with a zombie's accidentally you would be infected as well. zombies do not just go for humans but any living creature no matter how small, but humans are the only ones that re-animate any other animal infected will simply die if they haven't already been torn apart. if this has already been covered then oops because i got bored after reading 8 pages all of this info i got from the zombie survival guide by max brooks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I have to agree with Thawk325 on this one.
Wal-mart has everything you need, food, water, and ammo.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the wall mart plan is good you just have to think verticle. No reason you cannot camp on the roof, you can watch your perimeter, spot any intrusions into the store, have an escape route, be seen by flights (if there are any) and you can store a vehicle un the roof if planned properly. I like the idea of something like a strip mall. then you could trulyhave everything.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by irongunner

Most wal-marts can be easily barricaded to control entry. Like the one close to me has three entrances, the main, the garden dept. which is outside and fully enclosed by wrought iron bars, and the loading dock.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by irongunner
the wall mart plan is good you just have to think verticle. No reason you cannot camp on the roof, you can watch your perimeter, spot any intrusions into the store, have an escape route, be seen by flights (if there are any) and you can store a vehicle un the roof if planned properly. I like the idea of something like a strip mall. then you could trulyhave everything.

Have fun when it rains outside LOLZ

No i'm kidding but make sure you have enough supplie for 3-5 years because that probaly how long it will take the bodies to decay...8 or 9 at the most for anybody who turns into a zombie late!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join