It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Witchcraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My grandmother (her family was from Oklahoma), long time ago told me about the Old Man of the Shadows. He was also known by another name:
the Trickster. I think he was also a skinwalker, but funny thing about this person is he could change into animals much smaller than himself such as a rabbit or even a fox. I cant remember if he was also able to be in the form of a boulder or tree.

thought I would add this in.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

hahaha

so then how come the blue star kachina then happened in 2007 with comet holmes? I love it how modern civilizations think once it is discovered by them then that is the date it was created.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am Native Ameican (Cherokee) - the only advice I will be able to give you at this time regarding bad magic is to read with a grain of salt, it is difficult to write what one thinks they have experenced when perhaps they were deceived by the magic itself. Most is ancient and passed on thru the generations and not written down. To get a true accounting you may want to talk with a native that is willing to give you knowledge into the other world - that won't be easy. Good luck on your quest.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am of cree heritage in Canada, i am actually Metis, (half cree half white) I have been searching up this as well as I don't know how I did it, but I put indian Magic on my fiancé to make her love me. (She is a full blooded cree as well) Could anyone of native heritage or that is aboriginal explain to me why or how I could of done this? I honestly did not know I did it or that I had this in me to do.
edit on 15-10-2014 by CreeBoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2014 by CreeBoy because: Missed a couple words and had to clarify my heritage

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Heathen injun primitives gave us Westerners Datura and Curare. Important plants which, even in their ignorance, they knew where medicinally important, and which contributed to modern Medicine significantly.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What exactly do you mean by southwest? The Lenape (Iroquois) were originally located in the area surrounding the Delaware in Pennsylvania and were later relocated westward to at least as far as Oklahoma (with the Cherokee), that I know of. They even helped the European settlers explore the west as guides and interpreters.

A good book that might have some info to help you might be:

Religion and Ceremonies of the Lenape by Mark Raymond Harrington

I have a personal interest in the Susquehannocks, who were described by neighboring native american tribes and the first European settlers as "giants" or "snakes".

Here is some info on them, if you like:

Cemetery of Mighty Indian Warriors (atleast 6 foot, 6 inches tall) found

Who Were The Susquehannocks?

(post by Mac123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rdube02

O.K. Instead of chasing your tail around bookstores, how about trying this on for yourself. Back when my oldest daughter, Diana, was graduating from Chapman Univ. in Orange County, CA. we drove back up to Idaho, with the back of our minivan crammed with her stuff.

My son, seven years younger than her, sat in the back seat, and diddled with the stereo controls. My wife had put a disc' " Pure Moods II", in and my son kept resetting it on the opening track, "Navajo Chant" After about 45 minutes of this B.S., I was ready to stop the minivan and toss this disc out the window. But then I drifted into an altered reality, and experienced what the Theosophists would describe as a "call". At that point, I experienced the death of a famous person over in Europe.

Looking back on this, I'm non plussed that the Navajos would let this psychic chant of theirs, out into public usage. But it won't cost you much to track down a copy on Amazon, and give it a try. Remember, its only the very first trac, on Pure Moods II. And while I don't suggest driving, you may still need an apprentice to keep resetting a C.D. player for you.

This was quite mild, and it didn't stop me from driving along, towards Reno, our midway stopover. And there's no reason that you will experience someone' s impending demise. Or if you do, to be able to derail it from happening. That three or so minutes long trac, was repeated from our back seat, for a good 45 minutes. And I had asked my son to knock this off, three or four times, before I experienced that " call ". That was so weird, that I ejected the disc, and put a stop to anymore of it, for the rest of our trip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join