It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are with the anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First, let me say I did not know what title would best suit this little thread Im starting.
The statement is posed as a question so as to come from the point of view of one questioning or rather having those who call themselves Christians question...

I have tried my best to stay away from the religious forums...Conspiracies & religion, and faith and spirituality, as people there already have their mind made up if they are evangelical christians.

However, the time seems to have come, where I feel like posting directly to Evangelical Christians.

After reading an article on the BBC about a 'end of times' video game, it became apparent that many Christians have lost touch to anything that their sacred book remotely says.

Players can command the army of good - the Tribulation Force - against the anti-Christ's Global Community.

First of all, those left behind...are left behind for a reason, and wont be on some "God force" or "tribulation force" to fight the anti-christ. There is not an awakening of , "oh, i was wrong, o.k. I will now fight for God."
It is clear that the only repentence that happens is after the 2 prophets die and rise again, and then its only among those who see it with their physical eyes.

The whole amazing thing about tribulation is the "stubborness" and "hardening" of the hearts and no repentance. Like with Moses and Pharoah. Its not about a bunch of people yielding weapons in the name of Christ and killing off the enemy of God.

It is amazing how the zionist idea has taken root over Christianity.
Put clearly, Jesus saw and was opposed by zionist in his days. Those that said, "Lets fight and kill off the romans..."
His point was non-violence, and that the kingdom of heaven is near/within you. Not an earthly one.

I have seen first hand Christian zionist leaders at work, pushing to the 'sheeple' a totally anti-christian message...

I am not religious in the sense as most people would think...and thus I stay away from the religous topics, with the exception of using references from religion as pointers.
But I felt the urge to say, if you really want to be into your religion...please read up on it and go as deep into it as you can...dont just accept some "leaders" word and doctrine, no matter how famous they are. (after all, your Bible states you do not need a teacher, but have the spirit within you, but many fail to question the words of leaders...and thus many fall, and will fall.)

So what does the title have to do with the thread?
Well, the way its going now, it appears that evangelical christians are being preped to have a anti-christ attitude.

Judgement of others and not allowing "God to judge"
Getting ready for some "tribulation army" (why get ready, your afraid your not gonna get taken?)

Well this is a rough draft, but its enough to get the discussion going.

Going beyond the theology, and more into the conspiracy aspect of things...It seems as if this really could be used to further something like a project blue beam, etc.
Get people ready for some "dark knight" (end time signs in the sky, etc. created by holographic images or what not), and then the sheep will react to the conditioning instilled in them by religion.

Religion has a lot of truth, but a "little leaven makes the whole batch rotten".
Well, I say extract the good from the bad, however, many people may cling to the bad and misunderstand the good...in which case religion can also be a trap.

Have fun with the thread, there should be some interesting conversation.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 15-12-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Christianity is dying a slow death. I used to be a strict Protestant but now consider myself to be Pagan, so its no suprise that games like this will appear, after all we are in the final chapters of the Book of Revelation.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I not quite sure what your gig is yet, but I do agree with one assesement.

THOSE THAT ARE LEFT BEHIND ARE LEFT BEHIND FOR A REASON.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hey dalen. a few others and myself have been saying that ALL religion was created by lucifer himself. birthplace babylon. but people will not study history of babylon. will not dig that deep to find out. i definatly belive that the holy spirit has to act directly upon the human mind for us to understand only when people ask for it and study it and search for the truth and really want it. if someone is just ho hum about wanting to know the truth about whats going on in this crazy world they will never get it. once your eyes are open its pretty easy to see the dark chapters of the history of religion.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I will agree that some of these televised evangelists have no clue what christianity is about. This can be seen by the phrase "judeo-christian" they constantly spout. There is no such thing as "judeo-christians" because the Jews and Christians do not agree.

Jesus Christ was the king of the jews, their messiah. The jews rejected him, so Jesus Christ was accepted as mankind's savior by the gentiles.

the Jews still await their savior, which Christians claim they have missed.

However, I dont feel that the reason there is so much anti-christian hatred is because of a few christians that do not understand the intricacies of their religion. I think the politically correct push to accept others and refrain from grasping to traditional ideas has resulted in the current situation. Many, who were traditionally christian, now feel that their religion is taboo in the politically correct climate and are grasping for other religions to fill the void in their lives. Some even create their own religions to follow.

Keep your hearts and minds open to the actual words of christ and dont take someone else's interpretation to heart.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
having studied not only babylonia but also akkadia and sumer in some depth I can tell you that Satan is not only fictious but was heavily adapted by early christianity to suit their own purposes
I once posted the results of the linguistics of the name that clearly showed that the word Satan was originally a phrase and not an amphropomorphic demon with horns.
having satisfied myself that my research was correct and having had it checked by genuine mesopotamian linguists I was surprised to find that the only people who rubbished the idea were self professed christians
seems they need the old boy for some nefarious reason
something along the lines of a scapegoat imo

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
having studied not only babylonia but also akkadia and sumer in some depth I can tell you that Satan is not only fictious but was heavily adapted by early christianity to suit their own purposes
I once posted the results of the linguistics of the name that clearly showed that the word Satan was originally a phrase and not an amphropomorphic demon with horns.
having satisfied myself that my research was correct and having had it checked by genuine mesopotamian linguists I was surprised to find that the only people who rubbished the idea were self professed christians
seems they need the old boy for some nefarious reason
something along the lines of a scapegoat imo

im definatly not a "christian" but i would love to understand more about what your talking about. i dont need lucifer for any historical reasoning, its just that i have studied babylon and religion and its history up to present day and what i get out of it is a little different than your study. "satan" is definatly not an amphropomorphic demon with horns, i think we all know that. i belive that he was sent here from probably another solar system before mankind and is still here today. and i do belive we can see him and his work all thru history.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
"satan" is definatly not an amphropomorphic demon with horns, i think we all know that. i belive that he was sent here from probably another solar system before mankind and is still here today. and i do belive we can see him and his work all thru history.

Satan definitely isnt what most people think he is, at least Satan is not that which Evangelical Christians think.
Again, as I mentioned, it would behoove them to go to the roots of their own religion (Judaism) and find out that Satan, in fact, is not the "devil" and is an agent of God.
Totally different view.

Again, the perversion and out right telling things opposite than what the Bible says, has lead many a Christian into this attitude, that in the end times, will actually align with the anti-christ.
In fact they will welcome as their messiah the anti-christ...as revelation already says people will be fooled, and here we go.

As for Satan, here is a little thread I started awhile back in the UFOs which went into the Genesis (Beresheet) version of Creation and the fall of man to look at Satan actually probably being the creature trying to help adam. But as usual, the victor writes "his-story", and Satan is now evil.

Here is the [ulr=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread230427/pg1'] link [/url]
It is an intersting read and in the light of the fiery reptilians that are "gods" (plural) servant, it might tie in well with what you and others have posted.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't believe in religion and this topic, all the posts, make perfect sense to me.

top topics

join