It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent sighting needs the once over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi to All,

Thought I'd throw this link out there and let the debunkers run wild. my personal thoughts lead me to believe it to be conventional aircraft. Lynn, Mass is not far from Logan International Airport. I'm personally not a big fan of the "rense" site. It's turned into a major Bush-Bashing affair, but the occasional "What the heck is that!" can still be found.

So have at it and I'll watch with great admiration as the ATS team dives into this one.

BC

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To me it looks like an RC flying saucer with blue leds similar to this...

I have one and it's a lot of fun to play with in the driveway!
Once I had it up about 15 feet at night and the thought had occurred to me... "I could easily take a few pics of this and mess with everyone on ATS!"
Though I never did. Misleading is not my kind of fun.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Id say this one is roughly 30 / 50 / 20

30% faked, 50% mistaken object, 20% authentic

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Note the heavy pixelation around the close-up of the object. I call B.S. on this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The glow doesn't seem to go all around the object. There's no backlit glow to the rear of the object.

IMO i'd say it's a couple of glow sticks stuck together. One bent into a hoseshoe and the other sitting on top. The picture is too grainy to make out any other features or see any method of "hanging" the object.

It looks to be closer to the camera than the trees as well.

I doubt it's authentic. The glow sticks come in all colors and sizes and they can even be bent ...I've seen some with hooks on the ends to join them together or make rings...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hi , just a heads up that there is an ongoing ATS THREAD discussing this very issue .

new topics

top topics

join