It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um.. Al-aqsa Mosque(Dome of the Rock) = 3rd Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If Islamic Extremism and Terrorist organizations eventually win this war against the free world, specificly taking over countries in the Middle-East and allowing others to become full rogue states, I have an idea of the extent of the result.

The Dome of the Rock is where Muhammad 'was lifted into heaven' correct?

It sits directly ontop of the Temple Mount, correct?

I mean it is literally on the spot where the Ark of the Covenant was kept, the Holy of Holies.

So heres the scenario. Islamo-Fascists gain upper hand in war on terror, gain territories, official governments, and millions of new recruits. Iran gets nukes. Everything that can go bad does. Heck, we could even say Pakistan falls into Islamic Fundamentalist hands too.

Okay, so lets say theres a small nuke exchange at that point between Iran & Whomever is on their side and Israel. Not big enough to destroy the world, just a few nukes .. enough to devastate both countries. The Muslims would not destroy Jerusalem, particularly East Jerusalem where the Dome of the Rock is, because its the 3rd holiest site in Islam.

So lets say Israel does get destroyed and Palestine becomes a country in its' place, entirely muslim. At that point .. wouldnt the Dome of the Rock effectively become the 3rd Temple? It's on the right spot, it would be entirely surrounded in every direction by millions of adherants to that faith after such a scenario, Islam, and from it a man could come and call himself the Mahdi; sparking the Islam end-times scenarios. But this Mahdi, proclaiming divinity, will in reality be what Christians call the Anti-Christ.

Does it not say the antichrist will proclaim himself a God in the 3rd temple and set out against the world? Well i can think of no other single scenario for this than the eradication of Israel, the return of the Mahdi or someone equally provokative from Jerusalem/Palestine or maybe Iraq's Shiite population, gathering all the forces of Islam, at that point including possible nuclear weaponry and advanced war systems from the better-off nations in that part of the world.

The only reason a battle will take place at a place called Armageddon or Moab, so close to Jerusalem and within Israel's current borders is because this would be the location near where the New Islamic Caliphate would place itself, East Jerusaelm. Islamic terrorism has always championed the Palestinian cause and all muslims, even moderates, feel incredibly strongly about the Israel occupation issue. Surely East Jerusalem would first become the Captial of Palestine, then the Capital of the future Islamo-Fascist-Terrorist Bloq of nations/tribes/people/groups etc in the broader middle east and southwest asia. This bloq will seek to inherit the entire world, the entire Earth, for the glory of the God, Allah, and this is clearly spelled out in the Qu'ran, world domination with Islam as a global religion.

Umar's Pact, the 3rd Caliph I believe, wrote Umar's Pact and its essentially a doctrine for discriminating all other religous monotheistic minorities like jews and christians within muslim society even if the nations are recently conquered by the muslims and have christian/jewish majority populations. These christians and jews, so long as they paid tax, could secretly worship in their own homes, but not in public, and they could not dress themselves in a nice manner and had to wear garbs(to differentiate and discriminate them from muslims on sight), and they couldnt draw attention to their funerals, no torches, no praying outloud for muslims to hear. When the churchs and synogogues fell down in disrepair, you are not allowed to repair them. Once they fall, a Mosque must be built in it's exact place. This is all in the Umar Pact and this is precisely what they will do to the world if they get the chance, the extremists.

Look at WW1, with the Ottoman Turks. They took over a helluva lot of nations in the hundreds of years prior to the war, and were on a quest of WORLD ISLAMIC DOMINATION, as prescribed in the Qu'ran!! When given the opportunity, they will do it again. Right now its one thing to dominate the Global economies with all the oil wealth, countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, U.A.E, Kuwait, Iran, Libya, etc. But later on, once they no longer have to fear military reprisal, when their fear of western intervention is gone, it will be free reign for world domination in the truest sense. This is what happeneed twice over in the past 1,000 years.

The first time, Muslims conquered all of North Africa and as far East as Bangladesh South Asia. They took over the Byzantine Empire and marched into East Europe but were repelled at a large medieval battle. They also began to take over southern spain, and the culture remains to this day there for you to go see. A large medieval battle was fought when they, the muslims, attempted to conquer the northern spainish christian kingdom. When i say battle I should be saying war, but yeah. Then of course was the 300 years prior to World War I, with the expansion of the Ottoman empire allthroughout the Mid East, Africa, Turkey, Southeast Europe, Northwest Asia, Asia, Southwest Asia, etc. You don't think it'll happen again in the future, considering the state of affairs in the world? Pssh..

What you see on TV and read on Media sites now is absolutely nothing of whats to come in the next 10 years, maybe 20. If the human race is still here by then.. just joking.

I fear for our future, especially those of you who live in Europe or Asia... or God Forbid, the Middle East.

[edit on 12/15/2006 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetangI fear for our future, especially those of you who live in Europe or Asia... or God Forbid, the Middle East.

[edit on 12/15/2006 by runetang]

Fear for Europe? Dont see anything happening that couldnt, wouldnt happen in the U.S.
Everything is fine last I looked.

I have parents in the states, and my mother says things simlar to the statement you posted...but seriously, if there is a problem, it will be world wide, and so location doesnt matter...which it doesnt anyway. Gotta have peace in your soul, it truly is the only thing that matters.

Peace

(peace I give, not as the world gives...so many who claim to follow Christ might find this statement encouraging from their leader...and would benefit to take it to heart.)

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
At that point .. wouldnt the Dome of the Rock effectively become the 3rd Temple?

Why isn't it already the third temple? As far as someone proclaiming himself the mahdi, people've done it before. Why beleive that its going to be the end of the world?

The jews have stories about an 'abomination' in the temple, not necessarily the 3rd temple, and that is thought to refer to the post-Alexander the Great rulers of the region, who put a cult statue of themselves as God in the jewish Temple.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
or perhaps the abomination of desolation is the al-aqsa mosque, sitting on the spot of the holy of holies and the original temple?

perhaps the false prophet could be mohammad?

*starts receiving death threats from islamic terror organizations*

heheh..

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The problem with that is that the mosque and mohammed are from a long time ago. The end of days would've had to have occured centuries ago and we'd've to be in the "Millenial Kingdom of Christ" if any of that were the case.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

At that point .. wouldnt the Dome of the Rock effectively become the 3rd Temple?

Why isn't it already the third temple?

Because I believe the 3rd temple must be built by Israel. Also the anti-christ has to bring peace to the region for a time, not call for Israel to be destroyed.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
heheh...Xhpiles my friend,

in that region, the overwhelming majority of the population of those Arab/Muslim countries see Israel as the main reason for unrest and violence in the region, as well as religous bloodshed. Over there, everything is a Jewish plot to them, even in Secular Government. People are regularly accused of being spies for Israel etc. Theres a paranoia.

so in that region, if Israel was destroyed by a giant unified radical islamic caliphate encompassing all the more radical islamic countries of today with all the crazy terrorist groups of today, and then add some new territories because this would be in the future (think lebanon, iraq), it would bring peace to that region forever and to come. At least thats what they'd THINK you see..

and the man who achieved it would be considered a great man of unification and justice and peace for his deeds, a future arab nationalist or islamic hero of epic porportions. sounds like an anti-christ to me..

or maybe when he tries to remove Israel, and all seems lost, the famed battle described as armageddon would occur and Israel would be saved. By that time, Jerusalem could be in radical muslim hands entirely for all we know. It does say that things will seem pretty bleak for the jews & christians at that day and time, and i bet the lebanese christian population will come under increasing persecution in the future. more assassinations, more terrorist attacks.. maybe even a takeover of the government by hezbollah.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, there is no doubt christians will be persecuted, it is in the prophecies.

The thing is, according to revelation, the third temple's construction occurs around the end times. Also, sacrifices that are similiar to those practiced in old judaism are supposed to resume within the temple is built. I dont think the muslims practice this. Of course, it could all be metaphorical. thats the hard part about biblical prophecy

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Okay, I'll state that I dont think the Mahdi will be the anti-christ.

It's just that I feel Islam, or a branch of it, will represent the evil forces on Earth, or BE the evil forces on Earth, at the time of Armageddon. Who else is trying to subdue the Jewish people in the Jewish homeland? Who else is blowing up buildings and airplanes across the world with their own bodies, killing innocents.. just to get their point across.

I feel strongly that radical Islam is the evil root, the murderous root. And it will continue to grow until they become too big for their land and start killing innocents on a larger scale in europe, africa, and asia, and america. At that point nations from the 4 corners of the Earth will converge on Moab..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Christ will come to end all of this confusion. He will kill the anti-christ(false Mesiah) and He will rule the world from Jerusalem. There will be peace all over the nations. Christ will get married and have children and will be buried next to Muhammad peace be upon two of them. His grave next to the holy prophet has been reserved till this day in Medina. Peace be upon us, God's children.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The Dome of the Rock is where Muhammad 'was lifted into heaven' correct?

It sits directly ontop of the Temple Mount, correct?

I mean it is literally on the spot where the Ark of the Covenant was kept, the Holy of Holies.

***You are correct in all three. For men of wisdom that would have been a great sign from God.

Glory be to He
Who carried His servant by night,
from the Holy Mosque
to the Furthest Mosque,
the precincts of which
We have blessed.
so that We might show him
some of Our signs.
Surely He is the All-Hearing,
the All-Seeing.
------------------Sura al-Isra'
------------------Qur'an 17:1

The Prophet Muhammad lead the prayer on that blessed night with Abraham, Moses and Jesus and all the Holy Prophets praying behind him.

“Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts. Malachi 3:1

The Prophet Muhammad is the Last Prophet sent by God who prepared the way before God. The Mahdi will be the Messenger of the Covenant, who will confirm the Torah, the Gospel and the Holy Qur'an as words of God. His proof of authority will be the Ark of the Covenant which will be brought to the temple in Jerusalem. The Ark of The Covenant contains the Original Torah confirming what is written in the Holy Qur'an and the promise made to Abraham's son Ismael as the lineage of the Last Prophet. Many Jews and Christian will then return to the religion of Abraham, the Surrender to God (Islam) and then the Day of Judgment.

Your theory that the coming Mahdi is the Anti-Christ doesn't add up.

Your fears are misdirected. The Muslims are not your enemy, they are your brothers. Your enemy is the Party of Satan, the Great Deceiver and Corrupter.

Does it not say the antichrist will proclaim himself a God in the 3rd temple and set out against the world?

---The anti-Christ will indeed proclaim himself to be God-- quite the opposite of what the Mahdi will be proclaiming when he comes, "There is ONLY ONE GOD."

What you see on TV and read on Media sites now is absolutely nothing of whats to come in the next 10 years, maybe 20. If the human race is still here by then.. just joking.

What you see in Media? You should fear what you don't see in the Media.

I fear for our future, especially those of you who live in Europe or Asia... or God Forbid, the Middle East.

---You should be fearing for the afterlife, surely this world has announced its departure and the next has announced its arrival. That is if you hear.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I find the idea of the anti-christ coming from Islam somewhat troublesome, because the muslims take so strongly against anyone of them that claim to be 'divine' in any way at all (take the bahai leader or the leader of the Ahmadiyya sect). So if any muslim sets himself up as God, there's likely to be unequivocal rejection of this from all muslims. Even if someone claims to be Christ, fulfilling the (muslim) prophecy of his return, the moment he says "I am God", it would be the same- unequivocal rejection.

Also, XphilesPhan, muslims do practice an annual sacrifice of animals, but it is taken to be in remembrance of Abraham's sacrifice, rather than any system with which to cleanse sins.

PS: The Umar from the Pact of Umar you referred to is not the same Umar as the 2nd Caliph..this is another Umar, who came much later, during the Umayyad Caliphate. Also, I think the historicity of the document has come into question now, and it is considered to be a later addition by later jurists to lend credence to their treatment of the non-muslims.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by babloyi]

new topics

top topics

join