It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 UFO on moon captured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
A while back I found an object captured on several pictures from the Apollo 11 missions, I made a GIF animation so that one can see the UFO move across the horizon. I posted it deep inside another thread and never got much response, so I thought I would give it its on thread.

Please have patience as it takes some time to load ( 7,5 MB file ):

www.onview.tv...

It cant be the orbiter as it is too far up to be seen by the naked eye.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Very interesting and thank you for putting it into a gif for us all so we could actually see the movement you discussed.

Could it be an astral body making its way through our part of the universe?

(I say astral body because I never know which term means what...commet, meteor...I am lost with that no matter how many times I am told)

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Perhaps Venus?

You may laugh, but even from earth it is possible to see it with the naked eye, if you know where to look.

It does look very large and far away. Is there any indication how far apart the images were taken? This could give an estimate of the relative speed of the object.

I'm going to do some searching for any pertinent data.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's most likely just the command module. You can often see satellites orbiting earth at 700km or more altitude, when they reflect the sunlight. The command module was huge compared to a satellite and orbiting at 60 miles (about 100km) so of course they could see it.

new topics

top topics

join