It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero point energy unveiled on youtube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm still not buying into the whole "bad guys are out to get me" thing.

First off - if it's a gov thing we are talking about "crats" - lots of em. Been to a DMV, IRS or other gov office lately..?? Red tape, paperwork and lots of hands on everything. An order to whack someone would would have paperwork, signed in triplicate and filed. Someone would talk....

Corporations - don't think so.... Outside auditors, consultants, and workerbees also peeping around every corner - unlikely there is any "hit squad" as if it was outed, that company would be front page Wall Street Journal news and would go down in flames, from local, state and federal law enforcement - not to mention public outcry.

Now - lets see, scientific community works as an open forum - it all about results being duplicated by others. First person to publish will get the credit and the laurels so there is no need to hide. Many major breakthroughs have happened this way and made people very wealthy. Same in corporate research - if "whacking" was the case why wouldn't say the post it notes guy have been terminated and whacked by 3M instead of being given millions and there are many more "inventions" that are in that boat. Fleishman and Pons never got whacked.... I suppose the military powers/NWO/IBM OK'd Moore at Intel and Gate or Jobs along the way instead of keeping things buried at Area 51 or Wright Pat..?? Last time I check those were life altering and very profitable ventures and not too much in the way of whacking occured....

We now have worldwide and instantaneous news flow, backed up by millions of private servers hosting said info. If it's so great, there are anonymous ways to post that would be difficult to track down. Same with floating it to a newspaper - they kept deep throat hidden for quite a while - remember, and once it's changed the world - the due credit can be outed and the money will pour in.

I'm not buying it - if it works and is great there are far more ways to get it out there than most people think and sadly the "whack jobs" that are purported to have happened have been re-distilled many times over, usually via web sites where no fact checking is available so it blossoms into - corporate "man" kept me down. Conspiracy folks run with it and a tall tale is born. More likely the thing never really worked, and a story is an easy out. Investors that were duped get a plausible story to console their loss and the duper can work it for speaking fees and book rights for conspiracy fodder.

Occams razor here people - simplest explanation is probably the right one and "snake oil" salesmen have been around for centuries and will be for a long time to come. The laws of physics are also tough to get around - so far. I would not doubt a real breakthrough coming at some point, but it will be done with hard and open scientific work - probably with some luck thrown in. If it turns out to be a better mousetrap, that can be built and marketed for a profit - the person behind it will get riches and lots of them. Beware anything that is kept "hidden" or requires "payment" to see - it's a con job as old as humanity - even Tesla published but sadly the media machine was not available to him to profit wildly like it is today....

XL5

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cars powered VERY indirectly by the sun are not solar powered, otherwise you could say batteries or anything else is powered by the sun as well. Biodiesel is OK for now, but when theres a BIG demand for it, all the Mc.Ds will run out very fast or start making you pay for it (not free).

As for people getting whacked, if the govt/mil is so open, why haven't more people from top secret bases talked? If thats not the case, then there is no conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Pepsi78 - Keep your anti-American, Bush bashing comments to yourself.

It's not bashing okay, it's just how things would evolve if oil would run out.

I dont believe in zero point energy, the energy has to come from somewhere...

Yea, we are all energy, everything is full of energy , what more can I say.
You don't belive what you are?Because everything is just energy.
The problem is extracting that energy and converting it to fuel or electicity.
The problem is not energy, energy is anywhere, some people found out some ways to do it but because everything go's round and round around oil they ran in to some difficulties
free energy is being supresed, that is my opinion

[edit on 24-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
wind power is not a reliable source nor is solar. also solar is not very good at its current state, further progress in these sources are more than likely restricted(yeah im guessing, but its not way off base)
research under control

the scientific community is not open, after einstien -science became a need to know subject. as some might know it was the release of his papers that gave concern toward Nazi development. which then got US racing to develop the bomb first.

if you get into real earth shattering studies , sooner or later somone is going to hire you or someone will silence you.

free energy -doesnt mean that they pull energy out of a hat, the more conventional way of understanding free energy, is to have a system that doesnt exuast its energy source.

example of a car motor> lets say gas is all thats needed to run the engine, now lets say the motor never destroys the gas, but it recycles it back to the start of the system to be used again,.... continually. this is free energy becuase youll never have to refill it again.

now there are zillions of things that can be used as an energy source(some better than others). but the trick is to find a way to use a source and not destroy it in the process of extracting energy.

all tho this man is coined a hoaxer his invention sounds plausible
Steven Mark

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
UofCinLA - I agree with you, this day and age its extremely easy to "get your invention out". Theres a possability that they could silence you if you didn't tell many people about it, and you took the slow "get a patent and sell it approach"...but if you really want to just simply get your work out to the masses...theres tons of sites you could put your info on...hell you could make a video of it working and put it on you tube.

Originally posted by pepsi78

Yes, it was bashing. It was pure rhetoric, that is not how it would play if we ran out of oil...besides the fact that we still have many many decades left of oil in the earth.

And according to how you think, wind is zero point energy

Glyph_D - Thanks for the good explaination of what zero-point energy is.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

UofCinLA - I agree with you, this day and age its extremely easy to "get your invention out". Theres a possability that they could silence you if you didn't tell many people about it, and you took the slow "get a patent and sell it approach"...but if you really want to just simply get your work out to the masses...theres tons of sites you could put your info on...hell you could make a video of it working and put it on you tube.

Originally posted by pepsi78

Yes, it was bashing. It was pure rhetoric, that is not how it would play if we ran out of oil...besides the fact that we still have many many decades left of oil in the earth.

And according to how you think, wind is zero point energy

Glyph_D - Thanks for the good explaination of what zero-point energy is.

I'm not talking about wind, there is energy at subatomic level, this means were surounded by energy.

Energy offten stores it's self in cristal formations, did you never hear about cristials having energetic properties?
It can also store in diffrent rocks that are cristalised.
It seems cristals and rocks atract energy making them an unlimited container of energy.
Try hiting hard a pice of quartz and see what hapens.
This is called 0 point energy and it's diffrent from the term free energy.

Free energy involves magnets, water, you do know for a fact that there are in fact permanent magnets, don't you? the magnetic motor is old but what is new is the permanent magnet motor.
I supose I can upload the whole documentary somewhere, and about united states, I was not bashing, I was just trying to point out why this technology won't make it on the market, it's simply because of the oil, oil equals money, and they all have their share.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join