It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero point energy unveiled on youtube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I was just informed about some amazing technological advancements that seem almost too good to be true. Apparently all the details are on these very long youtube clips. I haven't watched them yet but i thought I'd give you all the links so you can make up your own minds.

part 1-4
parts 5-7

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nice find probedbygrays.

I will take a look and give it the scientific eye when I get chance. I will report back here If I find any correlations with my Loop Quantum Gravity Research.

If we could harness Zero Point Energy we would go from being a Type I Civilisation straight to a Type III.

The question is... who has access to the tech??

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the links - Awesome.
It absolutely repulses me tech like this was abandoned.

How can these people in power remain in power denying us potential.

Presidents will swear they love, honour & protect their country yet pollute it without thought for next generations and profit from it.

Truly amazing, why not fund 560bn dolllars into free energy instead of the pentagon.

How can this be tolerated!!!!

rant mode off.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Thanks for the links - Awesome.
It absolutely repulses me tech like this was abandoned.

Well in some countries they are applying these technologies in military projects but that's where it will stay if we do not know about it

How can these people in power remain in power denying us potential.

That's how they stay in power; by making sure we have to fight hard for any.

Presidents will swear they love, honour & protect their country yet pollute it without thought for next generations and profit from it.

I am sure they do not actually like the pollution ( they have to breath it too) but it's just one of those things that they have no mandate from their sponsors to change. Free energy will be withheld from the public as long as those powerful men have any say in the matter.

Truly amazing, why not fund 560bn dolllars into free energy instead of the pentagon.

How can this be tolerated!!!!

rant mode off.

Energy is freedom and this much energy would enable the type of freedom the true rulers of the world will resist as well they can for as long as they have any power over our perceptions.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Look up steven mark on google video he has the most impressive videos showing his device running tv, drills, you name it.
the only way it will get out is if individuals like us make them in our basements on our free time. and don't limit yourself to laws that were made in 1800's about physics and thermodynamics.

remember science was considered work of the devil a while back and the earth was flat!
keep digging, keep experimenting. it will happen!
we have to free ourselves.

XL5

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There are only 4 parts, no 5-7. Each of the 4 parts is 30 mins long or so.

I watched all 4 parts and in my opinion there is too much talking, too little in depth "how to make it" parts. Infact they don't say how to make them, for shame! They should have picked two inventors and totally disclosed how to make it, then the whole point of the show would have been solved already (changing our minds). Its like a show about how amazing tesla coils are and that you should make one and then never saying how to make it.

I know there is a very small, simple and very effective solid state device that can make free energy that works on a very fundamental level. Its not like what some of these inventors are doing, which is, taking a bunch of slightly magnetized nails and taping them together to make a big magnet. Too many inventors are focused on money and keep their device complex so that people miss the key details that make it work.

I Think the true key to free energy is the vortex, I'm just waiting for the key details involving a "solid state" unit (no solid moving parts). The element "bismuth" might be used but Im not sure how.

The ONLY way to beat the govt/mil is to give the plans and a demonstration for free, to every one. Once people have free energy, the cost of living will go down and "I would hope" people wouldn't stand for the rise in tax.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It should be free to all you would hope. Especially to 3rd world villages where running infrastructure is too much of lengthy process. Isolated powerstations etc.
StellarX thanks for your replies but I still think it is absolutely ridiculous. Testicular Fortitude is what is required - something GWB and other leaders are and have been incapable of displaying - me thinks.
I'm too idealistic - bad drone.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It will never get out, I have the whole MPEG version of it, there are 2 parts of this video each having 700 megs.
Some scientists got imprisoned for no reason, some of them woke up with search warants. and one of them got killed, this guy is also in the documentary, his the one with the water engine.
This tehnology is real and it's out there, they know of it, but it will never hapen, they would kill over it.
I've been looking in to 0 point energy since I joined this forum, my first post was related to this.
I guess the only way this can work is for you to build it and use it for your own with out telling any one much of it.
We can get energy out of anything and with a great rate of success, rocks, water, cristals, some of them hold infinite energy, like cristals and special volcanic rocks.
A new method is now used , in stead of taking and obtaining hidrogen from water, there is a proccess where energy is taken with out even spilting the molecules in the water directly from the molecules, pure energy, don't really know how this new thing works but since I'm a big fan of free energy I herd about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I watched the first part and would have to agree with XL5 that if this really exists then they would be better off showing people how it works giving people the information they need to create these machines.

Personally I think its a hoax a very poor nasty hoax along with them idiots from steorn who reckon they have a free energy device. I mean come on free energy, if it was real don’t you think we would be using it, would it not be a little bit cruel and down right evil to the poor and starving of this world if this technology existed to save them?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I mean come on free energy, if it was real don’t you think we would be using it, would it not be a little bit cruel and down right evil to the poor and starving of this world if this technology existed to save them?

Just like medicines, education, basic essentials... should I continue.???

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Only issue I have with any of these so called scientists is that if they put it out there, in detail - THEY WILL GET RICH - if it works..!!

I'm sorry but big biz and others cannot bury something if it hits the net. Nor is there need for a patent to protect your riches - if it works and is so great for humanity - publish in detail.

As the inventor - you will get all sorts of fun things like:

1. Nobel Prize
2. Speaking fees
3. Book deals
4. Movie deals
5. Product endorsement deals....

The list is endless but most of of the charlitans "working" on this crap want to "keep it hidden" but they do want the money now. Trust me, they would be millionairs in short order many times over even with a public release of all info. If it actually worked that is....

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
im not so sure its that easy. being a scientists is not about money in the first place, secondly you only need one visit from some govt agent telling you what you will do and wont do, to really screw up your progress.

but most importantly were talking about FREE energy here. not some new type of toothbrush. free energy would turn this world upside down. the govt needs to make money off of you, when you use there regulated energy sources, they are making money.

now throw some invention into the works that cuts them out of the money loop, youll have yourself some enemies in high places.

these products will never be sold publicly, nor will the technical schematics be released. your best choice is develope the technology your self and not tell a soul youve done it.

it sucks, but thats the way this world works.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

XL5

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Untill you publish that you have it or run your house off it, they won't visit you. The inventors that want patents and money will want to talk about what it does, so they get the investors and their money. So, if some one had free energy, showing "everything" to people in self made manuals and the net, no one could stop it.

You don't tell some one your going to kick them in the balls before you do it.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Only issue I have with any of these so called scientists is that if they put it out there, in detail - THEY WILL GET RICH - if it works..!!

No, they will get killed, harased, imprisoned.

I'm sorry but big biz and others cannot bury something if it hits the net. Nor is there need for a patent to protect your riches - if it works and is so great for humanity - publish in detail.

This would mean the end of UNITED STATES, because the economy is bassed on oil price and influence.
No more need for oil, no more economy, no more control.
Energy, money, anything you look at, has at it's base oil, when that go's away the whole economy would colapse.
It's all about control, and what better way to make money?than out of oil.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So not to de-rail this thread, but how about setting up an inventor protection scheme or something like it. Disclosure Project - what happened there???
Again I am being simplistic/idealistic but there are many ways to solve a problem.

We may be witnessing the start of it, but I fail too accept oppression. Not to quote movies/lit but governments should fear their people.

It saddens me, but I am as guilty as the next, but we truly forget the power we - joe public - have. Unite for ef's sake. (apologies for circumventing censors mods).

Lets start behaving as one race then free energy may be a reality.

Merry Christmas all. Hope the fat man in red delivers. Free energy would be nice Santa.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 24-12-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Pepsi78 - Keep your anti-American, Bush bashing comments to yourself.

I dont believe in zero point energy, the energy has to come from somewhere...

If you really want to "say no to oil", actions speak louder then words...which means stop living off the grid. Use solar panels and wind turbines for power, and buy an electric car.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here's the thing: solar and geothermal energy are already free! They're there for the taking. We just need to will power to use them. There are many houses that are making use of well-known and well-tested alternative power generators (and in this case, I mean they don't use fossil fuels). From wind to photovoltaics to biomass to ocean currents--they're all forms of solar energy (some more direct than others). Many homes are even completely off the grid, or they stay on the grid and sell power back to the power companies because they collect more energy than they use.

We don't need to research pulling energy from a vacuum when the Sun and our very own Earth provides us with so much already. We just have to be willing to make use of it.

Besides, pulling energy out of zero point energy creates negative energy, which would be a bad thing unless we were trying to keep wormholes open. Imagine if you could shoot a beam of coldness at someone because that's what negative energy does. It pulls energy from other things to get back to the ground state of energy. It's probably a bad analogy, but think of a closed bottled with all the air pulled out of it. What happens when you open that bottle? All the air rushes into it to fill that void. Negative energy is essentially the same thing, and that's what happens when we pull energy from the ground state (i.e. zero point).

Simply put, most "free energy" devices usually get their energy from their surrounding environments, which in turn gets its energy from the Sun. We have good technology right now to collect that energy. Scientists are trying to refine them so that they're more efficient (most solar cells currently available on the market only convert an abysmal approximation of 15% of the light they collect, although I think some more recent developments have brought that efficiency that efficiency to about 30%, but they're still in the laboratory), but I don't think some electronics hobbyist with no degree in either physics or engineering will make that breakthrough.

XL5

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wind energy can be had for very cheap if you know where to look and what to do, it doesn't replace oil. Geo thermal is as "cheap" as the stirling engine and really depends on location (near to LARGE temp. differences). Solar is VERY far from free energy and will never power a car people will feel safe in. Even if a car was painted with 100% eff. solar cells, the most you could get is 5KW of power (6.7HP) and with todays stuff, its not going to make a dent. All of it put together would work for everything but transport, and yet people complain about things like wind turbines.

If electrical power was easy to transmit and there were no health problems due to it, people would be driving electric cars and gas would become very cheap. Now if super/ultra capacitors had the energy density of Ni-MH or even Li-ion, battery companies would need to make that switch very fast. Capacitors last ALOT longer then batteries as they dont rely on chemistry and they can be discharged to 0 volts and shorted.

As for free energy device becoming cold, the load would counter act some of that "coldness". That is if it even takes ambient heat and uses it, it could also use some quantum effect of space, time and unknown particles.

I took electronics Eng. in college FYI.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Wind energy can be had for very cheap if you know where to look and what to do, it doesn't replace oil. Geo thermal is as "cheap" as the stirling engine and really depends on location (near to LARGE temp. differences). Solar is VERY far from free energy and will never power a car people will feel safe in. Even if a car was painted with 100% eff. solar cells, the most you could get is 5KW of power (6.7HP) and with todays stuff, its not going to make a dent. All of it put together would work for everything but transport, and yet people complain about things like wind turbines.

If electrical power was easy to transmit and there were no health problems due to it, people would be driving electric cars and gas would become very cheap. Now if super/ultra capacitors had the energy density of Ni-MH or even Li-ion, battery companies would need to make that switch very fast. Capacitors last ALOT longer then batteries as they dont rely on chemistry and they can be discharged to 0 volts and shorted.

As for free energy device becoming cold, the load would counter act some of that "coldness". That is if it even takes ambient heat and uses it, it could also use some quantum effect of space, time and unknown particles.

I took electronics Eng. in college FYI.
The cars themselves don't need to be directly solar powered. There are quite a number of cars on the road that are indirectly solar powered with biodiesel (the stuff that sometimes smells like french fries when it's used). Of course, I could bring up the politics of ethanol and how we should be using sugar ethanol rather than corn ethanol, but that's a different debate.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the best way to make efficient use of solar power is to store it in renewable biomass, and extract it from there.

Finally, to make use of any quantum effects of space-time, we would probably have to give that energy back pretty much right away. That's just my extrapolation from quantum tunneling, though. Of course, I'm not exactly certain of what you're trying to say in that last point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join