It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien are the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Something just hit me right now. If people believe they have seen UFO's and crop circles are real and people did get abducted then its pretty possible that our government was mutated into bad hostile aliens. They are so advanced that they can invade the body and only control the decisions the politicians make. They sure as hell also can pass a lie detector. They have that kind of technology. So what if the government's of the world have been compromised and become zombies to the aliens. They may not tell you their true motives but certainly in the way some people are acting today I dont know. Especially with pentagram like structures in our own government buildings. People throwing up the Satan sign. I think the devil is on earth and this really is a prophetic time.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't mean to make fun or anything but are you suggesting that someone like pres Bush could be an alien?If so ,what would be the motive of taking over Iraq?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If the US Govt is run by Aliens, if it has access to all sorts of Super Weaponry, Mind Control and so forth, then why are they still having so much troubles in Iraq?

Unless, of course, that's all part of the Big Plan. Giving us an Enemy to be protected against.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
I don't mean to make fun or anything but are you suggesting that someone like pres Bush could be an alien?If so ,what would be the motive of taking over Iraq?

Well when the NWO started, they created Israel. It's a Zionist state. Zionist is synonymous with NWO. so now Iraq is not to far from Israel. Thus the Zionists want to make the holy land their base and their land. Cant you see they are building there and creating settlements so that they can rewrite history in order to justify they're occupation of the holy lands?

Didn't they prophesize the antichrist gathering the support of people and building his base on the holy land

top topics

join