It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many Atheists on FST?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Oh, by the way "SpeakerofTruth":shk:, If I was you, I would change that deceiving name. What an ego eh? Claiming to be a speaker of Truth, give me a break.:shk:

[edit on 17-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

You think that your little smug,and I may add, unChristian, comments are going to provoke me into anything? You are just a youngster..and obviously one that has much to learn.

It's funny how you think that just because someone doesn't agree with everything you say that they don't know the truth.
My friend, when all is said and done, you will no doubt be one of those that are going to be quite shocked,but I will digress...

I believe I may just place you on my permanent ignore list along with "Sun_Matrix" and "Marduk," you are about their speed. :shk:

You have a very nice day now.

That's cool if you want to place me on your ignore list, i'm sorry that you feel that way.

I don't think everyone that doesn't agree with me doesn't know the truth.

It's everyone that doesn't agree with Jesus, because he taught the whole truth.

Oh, and was it not you who threw the first "smug" comment? "Humble":shk:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I try to be a trip

I know

AT any rate, i'm sure you see my point.

I see what you're saying, but you ignore the main flaw in your argument, which is that God DOES believe in God (himself). And I'm quite sure you see what I'm saying as well.

I know what you are saying, and i know you are right, but i also know i am right.

One point to validate my belief is this:
God is by the very nature of "God", all knowing, right?
Then, how can God be "All Knowing", without having experienced first hand what it means to be an "atheist"? It seems that without this experience, "God" fails to meet the expectations of being an "All Knowing" being. Make sense?

"Two people can believe two totally different things and both be right."

Very True indeed!

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I know what you are saying, and i know you are right, but i also know i am right.

One point to validate my belief is this:
God is by the very nature of "God", all knowing, right?
Then, how can God be "All Knowing", without having experienced first hand what it means to be an "atheist"? It seems that without this experience, "God" fails to meet the expectations of being an "All Knowing" being. Make sense?

No, because nowhere does it state that god is all knowing other than the implication by most christians!

G

<< 4  5  6   >>

join