It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Truth About Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
I know some of these people very well indeed, and have reason to trust them. I count many of them among my friends.

No. I absolutely do not believe that "Area 51" was ever used to store, study or test extraterrestrial material or equipment of any kind. The only "foreign materiel" tested at Groom Lake was from the Eastern Bloc (i.e. Soviet type aircraft, weapons and threat systems).

For the record, I believe the universe is a vast and wondrous place. Planets are extremely common. I believe the exisitence of extraterrestial life is not merely probable, but inevitable. I expect there is also sentient extraterrestrial life. The odds of such beings visiting Earth is relatively slim and I have not yet seen convincing proof of extraterrestrial visitation of this planet.

To say that you "do not believe that there is anything happening/or situated in Area 51 right now" is simply foolish. We can clearly observe the number of airplanes and people going to and from the test site each workday. We can clearly see the expansion and upgrade of facilities, built at a cost of quite a few million dollars.

Despite the publicity, Groom Lake is still relatively remote from public view. Fortunately, there are fewer tourists than there once were. The test site has outstanding facilities (control room, engineering, airfield, mission support) and I can't emphasize the value of the lakebed enough (as at Edwards, it saves lives and aircraft). There is a wide safety buffer zone and access to the Nevada Test and Training Range. For low-observable aircraft, the site has the best airborne radar cross-section range available. There are numerous assets available for electronic warfare (EW) testing. It's still the perfect place to test advanced airplanes away from the public eye and, judging from the new runways and hangars, that's just what they're doing.

Shadowhawk, what exactly is your security clearance?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A guy named Robert Wauchope explained this back in the early 60s. In the book

Lost tribes and sunken continents: Myth and method in the study of American Indians

Bottom line: Some people want to be an expert in something. But to be an expert in something that can be tried, tested, measured and proven - too much monkey business. All that boring math and tedious fact checking. You want to be an expert, be an expert at something that can't be proven, or disproven. Just decree yourself an authority and bask in the admiration of other, equally uncritical, true believers.

Shadowhawk - If you work in the forward areas, we've met.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Xenu, I've spent a limited amount of time in most of the forward areas for one reason or another. Not all of it was work, per se.

Even if we haven't met, you might recognize me or some of my work. Hopefully, something of mine is on the wall at Sam's.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
area 51 is only a secret to the western world if at all ! do you think the soviets were not watching the US all those years ! they would have all the pictures from their satelites .

its just a secret reasearch facility and a test site !

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luis51Tree

the point of his interview was to give us an idea of what was going on... not give us detailed information which we will never get

You prematurely put too much trust in this person, the fact that someone with that much clearance would come out with a "Sort of " tell all story about what goes on there on a website is only asking for High Treason and be put to death.

Very unlikely, you have much to learn young one.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great find. Star and flagged.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
great article.......yes i believe that god created more than one race of people! think about it, the government doesnt want people to know because everyone is religious and that would mess things up for sure! I tell what i know is that the aircrafts they fly(mostly every night for testing) are real. Okay UFO's flying at extreme speeds and extreme directions would kill a human because its not designed for our bodies to handle. why do we still have reported sightings then?? Well because they are real. So whos flying them then if its not a human doing the testing? A researcher that worked there for about a year came out of the closet and said the little people fly them for us! yes the little people fly them because those aircrafts are designed for them. so I thought at first that this would disprove god...but i believe in him more than ever now. its a testimony that there are indeed things out there that are for more greater than we are!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My friends its been a long and painful time for the people of area51 my opinion is my own and your's is your's, But I found several points of interest in this and ill share TWO in this post,

"We’re not unique. Good Lord, if we are, it’s not much of a testimony is it? There are other life forms, certainly....nothing that I saw surprised me."

I felt that this statement is allot stronger then any of his others and this is my second interest,

" if you were to see a person, you may not recognize that person as someone you thought might live on the face of this planet. And that’s all I’ll say about that, I swore to God I wasn’t going to say that."

Now I am not one to disbelieve however, the human race is more interested into finding out about "ALIENS" not UFO's now for a person to mention such a statement as the fist I showed, well lets just say I find it allot worse off then the second one, because if he has seen things as he tells us he did (He dose not directly tell us he has) but this part is witch I mean,

There are other life forms, certainly....nothing that I saw surprised me,

This man sounds as if parts of his story fit and others don't as to tell such a statement that he's seen other life is a crime to area51 so to speak, moreover he didn't seem to be bothered, like I began this post your belief is your own, the truth is all around us, its weather you choose to embrace it.

(your eyes do not lie, you will only see what you believe and seeing isn't always believing) whore the words witch grandfather spoke to me time and time again before he passed away,

Thanks you for taking your time to read this post and I hope I have helped you see further into the truth...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Luis51Tree

That whole article is nonsense. They let him take his security badge when he left, I dont think so. You need to be debriefed and sign a non disclousre agreement. That badge isnt going anywhere off A-51. Just because you have a TS clearance doesnt mean you have a need to know. Everything at A-51 is compartmentalized, meaning people work on a piece of a project while another works on a piece until it gets put together by someone else which means he would need SCI/SSBI as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Luis51Tree

ADISRUPTIVEINVENTION.COM

This is a newly published story about a group of people who invent UFO technology and start a company to make "silent helicopters" . Not surprisingly they get swept up quickly into the secret DOD research establishments and end up at Area 51. I found a lot of believable aspects to the story. In fact you end up wondering if it has already happened.

Ufofan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join