It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leafer

ok, I know I'm a little over a year late, lol! But I have just discovered this brainwave technology. So far BrainWave generator still seems like the most popular software to use. I went to the site and was actually going to buy the software, so I could get some presets and get a better understanding of how to make my own. Unfortunately nobody seems to be maning the site, It's been 3 weeks and it wont work and all emails go un-replied. I was wondering if you still had the crack or something. Even better insight on how to make my own frequencies would be much appreciated. Unfortunately I am still too new to u2u, wich is why im replying to a year old thread! lol

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is this a dead thread or is anyone still here?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
threads wake up.......
you just have to give the people involved time to see its alive and kicking again...as well as give others who never saw the thread before a chance to read it and catch up

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Your breathing rates change because your more relaxed.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DemonicAngelZero

what site buddy

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Would try it if I could but using an iPhone so doubt I could download. I’ve been working on having a OBE for over two years now. I think I may have been sort of successful a couple of times but I seem to be trapped in this weird state between OBE and lucid dreaming it’s very strange and annoying!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join