It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Release!! Prophet Yahweh vs Rael

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is from one mad man to another. Prophet Yahweh just released these videos condemning Rael, the leader and founder of the raelian movement. This is some real dumb !@# that PY says. It is just funny to see how crazed this man is.

Warning, videos contain nudity. It shows rael�s dingaling

See video 1

See video 2

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Video 1 was the funniest thing I've seen all day.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing with that first video. He was so serious when he said it too. This nut has huge issues. He makes no sense even when he is badmouthing someone. What a retard

Prophet Yahweh, you are the most dumbest person on this planet. You my friend, are why the word moron was invented. It suits you well, and I hope Rael hears that tape and gives you a spanking with his wiener.

lol at both of you. I can't believe how easy it is to seduce people. I think that I am in the wrong business. I should know how to do this so that I can make a few mill and live the high life. What is this world coming to?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
oh poop my IE wont allow me to view the videos, never mind.

I can only imagine....

but they are both fruitloops, I am so peeved that I cant see the vids!!

can you tell us what he says?
cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
he just moans cuz rael said he isn't a real "profit" so he's butthurt, so he attacks rael.

and he says he's the king of the ufo community blah blah blah he "be callin'" ufos down every week in vegas...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
he just moans cuz rael said he isn't a real "profit" so he's butthurt, so he attacks rael.

and he says he's the king of the ufo community blah blah blah he "be callin'" ufos down every week in vegas...

oh so funny!!!!!!! profit!! lol

lmfao

join