It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spreading the word...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Heya all at ATS!

Does anybody here use MSN messenger? Or any other messenger that lets you change your display name? GAIM for instance.

I think we should all spread the word of ATS... Get more and more people to come to the site, make more people aware of events. I know many people are or have tried to spread the word so many times, but we should keep trying.

Why don't everyone with a messaging service change their display name to something like "Be enlightened, visit www.abovetopsecret.com..." or something? I know I am

Who's with me?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As i keep getting caught by more and more people at work who then join I think I'm doing my part to add to the list.

Can we have bonus points for getting people to join???

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lol good idea...

Like on other websites such as NeoPets, You get points for refering people. What you do is give people a linl, so for ATS it could be something like - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sends the person to the sign up page, and if they sign up... You get the bonus points. Pretty clever.

Probably a bit over the top though... We need more serious people to join.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by MetalHead]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well i use yahoo messeanger sometimes.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Well i use yahoo messeanger sometimes.

Cool, you can change your name on that... If you could it would be great

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
why not spread the truth instead of telling ppl to come here, tell ppl that they are the heroes of legend and nly they will be able to unite the human race in peace

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah, spreading the word about ATS is a good idea, but we must be careful as not to spam out recipients.

If we do spam. Someone's eventually gonna contact ATS and complain about the amount of spam that they've been getting about this site, which will sufficiently damage our hard earned reputation. And we're not really supposed to publically make ourselves representatives of ATS without admin approval.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sourcerat,

I didn't think about that... My bad.
Oh well... I just get annoyed at people who look at the world, and think this is all there is to it.
The rabbit hole goes down deeper doesn't it guys?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
u get annoyed at people who look at the world? ur in the wrong place buddy
run rabbit run dig that hole forget the sun and when at last the work is done don't sit down it's time to build another one

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
Sourcerat,

I didn't think about that... My bad.
Oh well... I just get annoyed at people who look at the world, and think this is all there is to it.
The rabbit hole goes down deeper doesn't it guys?

Yeah, same here in fact.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

I hate the fact that some people take everything they see and hear as self evident. They don't even look for any proof or evididence supporting their find. They believe what they want to. It poisons their mind with blatant lies and disinformation.

Then, it does give us a sense of superiority since we're enlightened with the knowledge that they don't have.

new topics

top topics

join