It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a happier ending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the militiary and NASA know that earth's vibration is increasing and that over the next 5 years there is a process ( not an event) that completes around 2012 give or take of a transformation of energy which effects the perceptions or consciosness of humans

these higher vibrations are suppossed to be compatible with emotions and intentions that are more pure and what we associate with "loving, understanding, caring"

kinda like the complete opposite of what our current capatalistic society has us thriving for

now as i understand it this change is inevitable it started back in 1987 and has been accelerating of late. more people's minds are going coo coo coo coo it is a struggle to elevate one's vibrations in a resourceful state in our current life, more people will be falling ill and getting sick ( unless they get creative with ways to persevere and adapt (look to sources other than mainsteam western medicine)

now i'm guessing that many secrets are held from the publlic by top level militiary and high level NASA employees or associates in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY (basically by looking at the patterns of what gov'ts say when they are caught in lies ( i think we may forget they are ony human)

i bet nasa has plans to relocate a large number of people (those in the know) or those that know what details and knowledge that the public doesn't (again for reasons of national security) to bases either on the moon or mars (where the lower vibrations there will be able to support the intentions and emotions of greed and power that a capatalistic society provides ( which can be fun, but often seems out of hand)

at least i hope high level nasa officials has these plans, because if they don't and can't find a way to travel somewhere anywhere where the vibrations on the planet they live are of a lower nature where a society based upon the power in which they are addicted will continue, or they will have to change, or they will die. i beleive at the higher levels they know this, at some medium high levels they may just not beleive this, and they may be left behind on earth to do the others dirty work in some way.

i'm sure they have done tons of unclassifield research and kept it secret wether not to "frighten or panic the general public" or for what ever reason

i think one of the only hopes to save the earth and get the people's and masses to be more alligned with the earth's higher vibrations is as reagan once "fantasized" was an outside threat of invasion or outside force wether good or bad

some theorize this could be used to get people to put away there rights and help bring about the NWO in a *staged* alien invasion if this was chosen to be done with POSTIVE INTENTIONS than this wether real or manufactured could help bring people together and help them eliminate there differences and maybe have a higher appreciation of human life, i pray for some kind of intervention that can save the masses, not just a few hundred thousand

i think it is a definite possibility that in some dimensions and timeline's earth's populaton (or the majority there of ) may be wiped out in the next 6 years but i beleive in others (parrallel dimensions) if there is enough free will used to ask higher positive beings or "god" to intervene that there is a way to save more of the masses and have more enjoy heaven on earth

" leave the big door open everyone will come around" DMB

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its inevitable, we are doomed.

There is no reason to worry about it, just except it and get on with your life.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
cpdaman,

I don't get it! Are you telling us that if the earth vibrates faster, we'll all feel happier and wars will stop happening?

Can you clarify this idea for us? What are you trying to get at?

Tim

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
cpdaman,

I don't get it! Are you telling us that if the earth vibrates faster, we'll all feel happier and wars will stop happening?

Can you clarify this idea for us? What are you trying to get at?

Tim

Basically what he means is that things on earth are not going to get any better.

Society as a whole has to put aside there rights, and learn to work together. If we want to preserve our existence.

new topics

top topics

join