It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"No conspiracy" in the death of Diana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thursday, a report made by the British police details their conclusion that the car crash that ended the life of Princess Diana had been nothing more than the fault of their "drunk" limo driver, and no conspiracy had been involved.

news.yahoo.com
LONDON - A British police inquiry released Thursday concluded that the deaths of Princess Diana and her boyfriend in a 1997 Paris car crash were a "tragic accident" and that allegations of murder are unfounded.

The report also said Diana was not pregnant, that she was not engaged to marry Dodi Fayed, and that their chauffeur was drunk and driving at more than 60 mph — twice the speed limit — when their car crashed while being chased by photographers.

The inquiry, which largely confirmed previous findings by French investigators, also said there was no reason to suspect the involvement of the royal family in the death of Prince Charles' former wife.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I find that there is still a conspiracy. It is evident that there were paparazzi photographers chasing the limo, and yet not one happened to help Diana, not call an ambulance for the crash? I also find the lack of holding the paparazzi accountable for the high speed of the limo that causing the crash, very disturbing.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've never really been sure of what to believe about her death. I can totally understand the conspiracy theory and wouldn't put it past them. But if there really was someone in the royal family behind this, what makes them think that this type of announcement is going to make people believe she wasn't murdered? Like, oh yeah, just because they say it's so that must mean it's true!

I don't know if technically they can hold the paparazzi responsible for the speed of the limo. It was the limo driver's fault that they were going too fast. He didn't HAVE to drive that fast, he just CHOSE to drive that fast. Nobody held a gun to his head and made him step on the gas peddle.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What can we expect from the people tat are reporting the none conspiracy result of her death, but nothing than another conspiracy to stop people from trying to find out the truth and to put to rest the issue?

I am sorry but Diana death will for ever be a conspiracy for the world as long as people still believe on them.

new topics

join