It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skulls society and Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I was surfing on the net and found out some interesting information concerning the secret society known as "The Skulls" Does anyone have any information regarding this organization? I found out interestingly enough that Both the current and the former Presidents Bush were members of this secretive group???

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this site may help you

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Thats nice link tiegm, i never thought about 33 vertabrae been linked maybe to the masonic degrees. Quite an interesting idea

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface
Thats nice link tiegm, i never thought about 33 vertabrae been linked maybe to the masonic degrees. Quite an interesting idea

I've heard there is a 34th degree as well, i'd like to do a search on that also.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Interesting website .... not. Unfortunately another case of making up a theory and manipulating evidence around it to fit it... hey, if the number doesnt fit multiply, add, divide, subtract etc till it does. Number of bones inconvenient, pretend its otherwise (11 ribs, actually there are 12) there is no relationship between the 33 bones in the spinal coloumn and freemasonry, and there is no 34th degree. 33 bones in the spinal cord hmm depends on the age, as you get older bones fuse together, becoming 26 bones.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lol. sorry i posted the wrong thing.
check these two out, they fit hand in hand.

www.veritastruth.com...

www.veritastruth.com...

new topics

top topics

join